It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The Official Story

Originally posted by Slavich
It makes zero sense. It atonishes me how ignorant and stupid and unwilling to accept the truth. Our government is run by tards. Plain and simple. You guys are giving them WAY to much credit. Only an idiot would think the government was behind 9/11. You realize what would happen if they didn't cover up their tracts 100% perfectly? It would be complete government overthrow. For what? To go to war in the middle east? That dirt hole? LOL THATS LAUGHABLE.

Slavich's posts in this thread

Either you haven't actually read anything in this forum and are posting in complete ignorance of its rules -- and basic standards for ATS membership, for that matter, or you're deliberately trolling. Either explanation is unacceptable.

You are welcome to voice your opinions on 9/11 to your heart's content, but only if you do so politely and without insulting members who disagree with you.

If that interests you, please read:

A Note On Personal Commentary, Straw Men And Call-Outs

STOP THE MADNESS!

Terminal Velocity

This thread and your comments do not meet the necessary standards for discussion of the topic, and it is now closed for that reason. Further threads or comments along these lines are not welcome and will be subject to removal.

As always, if you or anyone else disagrees with any action I take as a staff member, I welcome you to send me a private message and I'll be happy to discuss it.

But any arguments in defense of threads or posts like these will be soundly rejected.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join