It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It is a sad state of affairs that this website has come too. I've been lurking here for years, and I rarely make post. I can't hold this in any longer. You people deserve to know. All this conspiracy nonsense is just a distraction from the truth. ALL OF IT.

Aliens/UFOS
9/11

All that. It is BULL#. Want to know what really happened on 9/11? Read the commission report. The jet fuel from the planes burned hot enough to cause enough weakness for the towers to collapse. This was a complete freak accident. Osama Bin Laden did not know the towers were going to collapse. That was just an added bonus.

What is so hard to believe that a multi-billionaire radical islamist couldn't put together a group of 19 hi-jackers (something never before done in history), and fly some commercial air liners into some buildings. Even a moron could come up with a plan like that. Often the correct answer is usually the most simple one!

The United States provoked this. I will say this, but to say that our government killed our citizens so we could invade the middle east is LUDACRIS. Why would we bring down those towers? It makes no sense. Just the planes crashing into them would of been enough to go to war. So why bring them down? Why set up a demolition team to blow the base and risk being caught by thousands apon thousands of witnesses. You honestly believe that is plausible?

Fact is, we have been in the middle east for over 60 years! It is no wonder that we received some blow back. All of this information you guys are putting on here is PURELY disinformation. Sad truth is, most of you guys can't separate the facts from the disinfo. All 9/11 conspiracies should be shut down. This isn't a conspiracy. We know what happened.

Our Government has been taken over by rich bureaucrats and bankers. Our government has transitioned into a plutocracy like all democracies do. Have we not learned nothing from ancient greece? When you want to discover the truth, simply follow the money.

It is time to put an end to all this disinfo ATS. It is time to realize what the REAL problems are, and quit this disinfo and distractions.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
oh boy! j.j, you in trouble!!!

hope your ready for 1000 posts attacking you!
this stuff is the meat & potatoes for this site!
i personally will keep my opinion to myself,but good luck friend.
i like your spirit!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi, and thanks for starting another - 9/11 The Arguing - thread.

If this wasn't a false flag attack, it would be the exception. Do some more research, then come back here better informed with information that isn't airbrushed and admittedly corrupted.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

So you think a government full of rich bankers in a plutocracy would have no reason to incite a war?

As you say, lets get real.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Seems like 9/11 and aliens are hot conspiracy topics, and a lot of people like reading/discussing new theories. If it bothers you so bad, maybe you should reconsider why you come to ATS. You don't have to go to the 9/11 or alien threads. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

To each their own dude.

You might be putting this to rest under your rock.

but the truth, if you don't believe it, does not make it a lie.

cheers.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am truly sorry that you are so blind to the truth, and will never look further than what is put in front of you by TPTB. BTW I feel that this is a troll thread as well, don't get baited by the OP folks..
edit on 19/1/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yea go put an end to it all by writing a few paragraphs that should do it

There's like a new 9/11 is not a conspiracy thread every couple a months. The sad truth is that the people claiming no conspiracy are the one saying "What third building that went down?"

Me smells a troll rehashing a theme that has been beaten to death on here, I wouldn't even bother with facts here it's a waste of time.
edit on 19-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well first of all. There was definitely a conspiracy that day. Whether it was al-ciada, the us gov, or both.

There was a conspiracy.

But after New York passed a law banning physics. It was proven that Osama Binny did it! Bomb em all!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to take down a building
Its chemically and scientifically impossible for jet fuel to melt steel.

Let alone melt them all at the same time so it uniformly falls to the ground.

If you don't have a basic understanding of chemistry and physics, please go back to school.

WTC7 Didn't get hit by anything,
And it just dropped.

Like an implosion. Don't want to know the truth, then leave ATS.

Jet fuel burns at 1400C degrees
Steel melts at >2700C.

Uh...
edit on 19/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Frankly, I think these sorts of threads are useless, especially with an OP so poorly composed, full of spelling errors, incoherent rambling, raving and ranting and devoid of substantive, intelligent commentary or analysis.

Moreover, if you dare cite the 9/11 Commission Report as the "definitive" guide on 9/11, unaware even of the plethora of official reports, some of which conflict with each other, then you are simply too ignorant to realize your own embarrassment.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If 9/11 was a film, and in the film they were trying to sale us the "offical story" as the story line, it'd have SO MANY plot holes, that not only would it recieve a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, but it would also be known as the worst film ever made.

Worse than "The Room".

An unnecessary answer, for an unnecessary thread.
edit on 19/1/2012 by vanhippi because: Spelling...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't know where I stand on the whole "Is it/Isn't it a conspiracy" deal.
I am curious as to how many people have read word for word the 500+ pages of the 9/11 Commission Report, before they jumped on a conspiracy band wagon.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

If, you've been lurking here for years as you say, then your comprehension skills are limited. I too, was a lurker (since '05) and became a participating member fairly recently. In this time I have seen the OS demolished beyond recognition, and seen only a handful of its adherants. So please, if you don't like what's being posted on the subject, piss off. We've got work to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well considering things didn't happen on that day as they should of happened if it were genuine and the government not allowing for a proper investigation..........i would say there is a conspiracy.

Theres been a lot of cover ups as well as slip ups.
edit on 19/1/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Paper burns at 451 F, but a paper fire can melt steel, given the right draft.

Beyond this very simple truth, no steel in the WTC was melted. All that needed to happen was for structural supports to fail due to expansion of heated beams.

Prior to criticizing a person's knowledge of science, it might pay to learn some yourself.

Harte

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My wood pellet stove and barbacue grill have disintegrated into ash and dust because of the intense consistent heat impacting the metal for years now.... wait, that didn't happen.

Do I need to read every word of the 500 page report to know how stupid the official explanation was?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by AzureSky

Paper burns at 451 F, but a paper fire can melt steel, given the right draft.

Beyond this very simple truth, no steel in the WTC was melted. All that needed to happen was for structural supports to fail due to expansion of heated beams.

Prior to criticizing a person's knowledge of science, it might pay to learn some yourself.

Harte

Then how does one explain the presence of Thermite? Aren't said supports made of structural steel?
Im not really going to argue with anyone about it, because i don't care.

Physics and math do not lie though,
I found a really awesome video that broke it down, ill see if i can find it. The physics don't match up with the OS.

And we've had over 1000 architects come out saying "do another investigation, your story doesnt make sense"

If fire caused skyscrapers to collapse, then we would have had a few more downed skyscrapers due to fire one would think.

Not to mention a Skyscraper like that has to be built to standards which would most likely include "cannot collapse by fire" and "if hit by plane, won't fall over". Think those would be on the top of the list.

Its also interesting that David Rockefeller came up with the idea for the WTC.
edit on 19/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Exactly!...When the empire state building was hit by a military cargo plane back in the 50's,it did'nt go down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join