It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone help me identify MY UFO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm looking at different UAV/UCAV configurations since you say it seemed to be smaller than a regular plane.

Did it look like this?
Sagem Sperwer

Here's another one of the Sperwer: Unmanned Aerial Systems

Where about the united states are you, or even better what is the name of the military base you're close to?
I'm finding references making statements that certain bases run by certain organizations are using this or that type hardware. If we knew what base it was, that might narrow down plausible possibilities?

edit on 19-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
I'm looking at different UAV/UCAV configurations since you say it seemed to be smaller than a regular plane.

Did it look like this?
Sagem Sperwer

Here's another one of the Sperwer: Unmanned Aerial Systems

Where about the united states are you, or even better what is the name of the military base you're close to?
I'm finding references making statements that certain bases run by certain organizations are using this or that type hardware. If we knew what base it was, that might narrow down plausible possibilities?

edit on 19-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

That one looks a bit boxy.. The one I saw was defintely more sleek & skinny..

Little Rock AFB

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
After some Study and magnification of your subject i was able to
find these details for you .

edit on 19-1-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the laugh, that was hilarious

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
After we had siting of a craft, that was not one of our normal sitings, it was not chased by anything, though it came in really slow and hovered for a long time and moved slowly, it flew off fast enough. I don't know for sure what it was, but it had a red light over it as if a UFO, there 3 separate days, the first time that week I saw it was just near the supermarket quite a few blocks away from my home, more downtown. That was almost like a plane, but way off. It had weird little wings that had elbows and went back, and just hovered. I felt the energy off it, so it wasn't a typical craft, I knew there was a ufo in the sky and looked up. No one was gathered!!!!!!! I nearly had an accident at that point,nearly rear ended someone. My mother was in the car and saw this too. So I pulled over and it flew off.

Then this red light on two other occasions. The thing is, it was over the middle school. And no one came, no black choppers, no contact, no energy, no greeting. So I assumed black op or some bad business, I thought nano technology or even virus at the school. My son just started that school this year, so was really concerned.

After this maybe that week or a bit later, drove my oldest 22 year old son home to his grandfathers, and took the back route I often take to avoid all the lights, also its a route between two schools, High School and Elementary, with many blocks between them. And there was a plane, maybe 150-200 feet in the air, it was kind of like a small jet. No sound and was hovering. I pulled over and it flew off and I had in my mind, middle east, and Rockerfeller, just a kind of connect with my psi, and I link that plane/jet to the red covered ones over the school, and think they were all Black Ops and doing something really bad. Like Iran Space Program or Saudi Arabia, in conjunction with David Rockefeller and black operations. And that is what I believe and something bad with the schools.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
unfortunately, ive had a similar incident - although with multiple crafts and everyone around me who also witnessed calls them planes. Though Id love to believe them, the fact that four grown people used to seeing planes our whole lives ALL stopped to look at these things, makes me believe it was something "different." Without concrete evidence you will always wonder, but go with your gut on it. If it made your spidey senses tingle. it might not have been right.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anything like this www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Just thought I would point out the reason why that blimp was flying over Norwich in your video you posted. It was for the football match between Norwich City and Sunderland which was broadcasted live on Sky Sports on the evening of September 26th 2011.

It caught the attention of a couple of people in the area who thought they were seeing something very strange in the sky at a distance!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join