It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question for all you aboard the "world strange sounds" bandwagon:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by ThaEnigma
reply to post by daaskapital

I'm also in SE QLD (Southside), but hav yet 2 hear anything (besides tha various vidz online)... I'll be outside with a recording device next time it does decide 2 happen while i'm around though...

Yeah, i was absolutely gobsmacked when i was walking through my suburb. The noise didn't sound like any jet (be it commercial or military), and i was spewin because my camcorder on my phone is crap, and it couldn't pick the noise up over the traffic. This noise was that loud that i heard it for 20 minutes over the traffic, also when the traffic was low. Insane mate. I was shooting myself that my film didn't work.

A likely tale.

Have you heard how loud this sound is on the videos?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

my mums up at that time for work so i told her about
it and after a few days she said she could hear it to
my mum said it sounds like a tsunami coming closer
i think at time japan was always on the news
so thats where shes heard a tsunami before

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I am up in Ottawa Canada, have heard them numerous times. Still looking for answers myself, I have posted to a couple of other threads about this topic if you care to have a look.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Shame, I thought it was going to be something sensible like people 'jumping on the bandwagon' in trying to get YouTube hits for advertising revenue. But no.... It's 'The US building bases with the greys'...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by ThaEnigma

I'm also in SE QLD (Southside), but hav yet 2 hear anything (besides tha various vidz online)... I'll be outside with a recording device next time it does decide 2 happen while i'm around though...

Yeah, i was absolutely gobsmacked when i was walking through my suburb. The noise didn't sound like any jet (be it commercial or military), and i was spewin because my camcorder on my phone is crap, and it couldn't pick the noise up over the traffic. This noise was that loud that i heard it for 20 minutes over the traffic, also when the traffic was low. Insane mate. I was shooting myself that my film didn't work.

A likely tale.

Have you heard how loud this sound is on the videos?

Don't you believe me? Geeze. I am dead set sure i heard it, i was there with others at the time who all heard it as well. I havn't been keeping up with all these videos lately.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think it's a mix - hoaxers jumping on the bandwagon, sounds with a mundane expanation, maybe the odd genuinely inexplicable sound.

Plus it's easy for paranoia to run rife in the current climate. I heard a stange booming sound yesterday which was reverberating all around and seemed to go on for ages. I thought OMG here we go! But on scrutinising the sky for a long time, I eventually saw the source - a plane.

So far as that odd metallic trumpeting noise, it's suspiciously like the sounds from War of the Worlds and other movies/games.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Nor have any of the youtube videos with that particular sound been recorded in a populated public space - with the media and witness reports to match! Don't you think that's suspicious? When I see people rushing out of shops and homes and generally freaking out - that's when I'll believe!
edit on 18-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

These are not "my dots". These are Bill Cooper's dots, Bob Lazar's dots, Phil Schneider's dots, John Lear's dots...

Oh, so that makes it ok then.

Support one story with another.

Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Shame, I thought it was going to be something sensible like people 'jumping on the bandwagon' in trying to get YouTube hits for advertising revenue. But no.... It's 'The US building bases with the greys'...

I particularly love when shills add laughing icon faces to their comments, because they manage to be even more ridiculously obvious than they already are, when attempting to discredit something...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The thing is. We don't know. Some people on the site claim to have heard and recorded it, and now so many others. If there's really a weird sound going on, how will we know? The MSM will do whatever is good for their masters. So just like when they ignored Occupy completely we only have "youtube videos" and personal accounts to go on. If it's a huge amount of hoaxers it's just sad. What a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

These are not "my dots". These are Bill Cooper's dots, Bob Lazar's dots, Phil Schneider's dots, John Lear's dots...

Oh, so that makes it ok then.

Support one story with another.

Gotcha.

Ok, "stories" then... but ONE thing is a story about "grey underground bases" told by the average conspiracy john-doe of ATS and ANOTHER thing is the same story told by John Lear, Phil Schneider and other former high-level clearance of US military.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

the hoaxes in my opinion are the metalish sounds and groans
the ones that sound like skyquakes for want of a better word
i think are the real deal as i have heard this type only
like a rolling sound

maybe with all this tectonic plate action going on
its just the echo travleing in the upper atmosphere
my guess is we will never know thanks to all
the hoaxes
edit on 18/1/2012 by maryhinge because: cant spell

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I love it when someone who has trouble thinking rationally calls anyone that does a 'shill', so I guess we both love each other.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
They are heard often in scaniae. Op is crazy

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing threads in Fragile Earth Forum.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join