It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question for all you aboard the "world strange sounds" bandwagon:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I've read all presented hypothesis, such as "tectonic friction", "fracking", "magnetosphere anomalies allowing space sounds being heard", "pole shift", "apocalyptic trumpets" and "ancient aliens comeback warning", which are the most discussed among conspiracy theorists. I'm not dismissing any of these theories, but I would like to ask all of you aboard of the "world strange sounds" bandwagon, specially those who have personally heard them:

Is it coincidence that most of these sounds are being heard along the North-American territory, including Mexico and Canada, which are places where the joint US military/Greys built large interconnected underground facilities for the last 30 or 40 decades??

I mean, I'm not aware of reports about these sounds coming from Asia, Africa, Middle East or South America, for instance. Most is coming from the East Europe, where surely ALSO there are Russian underground facilities and the vast majority of reports comes from the USA and their neighbors...

I've seen threads "demanding answers" and speculating whether the US government is fully aware of the origin of these sounds. Perhaps people should start flooding the phone lines of Pentagon, NSA and CIA or knocking at the hell gates of Groom Lake and Dulce, asking for these answers...
edit on 1/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Is it coincidence that most of these sounds are being heard along the North-American territory, including Mexico and Canada, which are places where the joint US military/Greys built large interconnected underground facilities for the last 30 or 40 decades??

Well, at least you have come to a sensible conclusion...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
In this thread I posted about the sounds also being heard in the Netherlands! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have heard the noise here in Australia, and as far as the uninformed public knows, Australia doesn't have any underground bases. There are some unused ones however (the huge underground base in Canberra which used to house the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation). So, yeah, it is very strange, and the noise i heard sounded like it was coming from the sky but all around if you know what i mean. A continuous rumbling noise that lasted approximately 20 minutes going up and down in frequencies.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think this are all a loads of rubbish and people are hoaxing these as they do with UFO sightings. It is just jumping on the bandwagon like you say.

There is only one incident that is credible for a strange sound which most likely has reasonable explanation.

edit on 18-1-2012 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by expedionphi
In this thread I posted about the sounds also being heard in the Netherlands! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, I'm not aware about Netherlands sounds, but the fact is that Europe and North America ARE places where the Illuminati supposedly built underground facilities and survival bunkers/cities. Perhaps something is going on in their underworld...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Well, at least you have come to a sensible conclusion...

Yea! what are they doing in these interconnecting faclitities to make all that racket anyways!!
those little rascals are up to something I fear

Or perhaps it is only the extraterrastrial version of "raise the roof"?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Where abouts in Australia did u hear tha soundz..? just curious...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I have heard the noise here in Australia, and as far as the uninformed public knows, Australia doesn't have any underground bases. There are some unused ones however (the huge underground base in Canberra which used to house the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation). So, yeah, it is very strange, and the noise i heard sounded like it was coming from the sky but all around if you know what i mean. A continuous rumbling noise that lasted approximately 20 minutes going up and down in frequencies.

You live in Australia and you are not aware of Pine Gap??? Sorry bust your bubble, but THERE IS at least one underground facility over there and it's told to be "The Aussie Area 51". Some say that Pine Gap was built by the own Anunnaki.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

SE QLD mate

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I've read all presented hypothesis, such as "tectonic friction", "fracking", "magnetosphere anomalies allowing space sounds being heard", "pole shift", "apocalyptic trumpets" and "ancient aliens comeback warning", which are the most discussed among conspiracy theorists.

Most discussed isn't necessarily closest to the 'truth'. I suspect they may just be scary noises broadcast using advanced technology as part of the general fear mongering that is meant to have us begging for big brother to save us. If I'm wrong there's probably very little we can do to prepare other than the preparations many of us are making anyway. If I'm right we might as well ignore them.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I am aware of Pine Gap. As i stated in my post, "As far as the uninformed public is concerned, there are no underground bases in Australia." I consider myself not apart of the uninformed public

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Screw Government, they don't really seem 2 interested (even after a decent amount of evidence on these phenomena).. Does anyone hav connectz 2 a legitimate Investigative Journalist, someone with 'clout'...??
..I (like many) just want Answerz...!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I'm also in SE QLD (Southside), but hav yet 2 hear anything (besides tha various vidz online)... I'll be outside with a recording device next time it does decide 2 happen while i'm around though...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What?

Is it even viable to suggest the answer to a mystery is something that is in itself completely unproven?

Wow.

You do know that when you join the dots, you’re not supposed to add your own dots, don’t you?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Actually,someone posted a thread on here about"Iridium"I was quite interested on how he/she linked this to these sounds and other anomalies.Did anyone else read it?I would like to read more but i can't find it.The thread and some of the links were starting to make sense to me.Can anyone help....Please and thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaEnigma

I'm also in SE QLD (Southside), but hav yet 2 hear anything (besides tha various vidz online)... I'll be outside with a recording device next time it does decide 2 happen while i'm around though...

Yeah, i was absolutely gobsmacked when i was walking through my suburb. The noise didn't sound like any jet (be it commercial or military), and i was spewin because my camcorder on my phone is crap, and it couldn't pick the noise up over the traffic. This noise was that loud that i heard it for 20 minutes over the traffic, also when the traffic was low. Insane mate. I was shooting myself that my film didn't work.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

thats the one i heard always 4.30 am
dont hear it anymore though

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

thats the one i heard always 4.30 am
dont hear it anymore though

No #, really?
The noise i heard happened around 3:10 - 3:30 PM

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

What?

Is it even viable to suggest the answer to a mystery is something that is in itself completely unproven?

Wow.

You do know that when you join the dots, you’re not supposed to add your own dots, don’t you?

These are not "my dots". These are Bill Cooper's dots, Bob Lazar's dots, Phil Schneider's dots, John Lear's dots...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join