It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Calls Police, Child Services on Mother Who Refuses to Vaccinate Son

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hahahaha no Vaccine for this?

i wonder why? maybe because its BULLSPIT...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1
reply to post by ManFromEurope
but if you have the vaccine already and can still get sick then whats the point right? maybe im confused

What's also confusing is why sick kids get send to school anyway. I mean, vaccines are used against severe life-threatening diseases right? Can't imagine a child could go to school when they are so sick. Sure there is usually an incubation period where a child might infect others but as you said those are vaccinated so they would have no problem with getting infected at all.

What also puzzles me about the doctor is, if he is so concerned about the health of others, I'm sure he would call the police when he suspects a patient of his is eating or living unhealthy? Can you go to prison for eating fastfood and endangering your health? If not, why can a doctor call the police on someone who doesn't want anything to do with vaccines?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Please keep your unvaccinated children away from mine, I don't like to have ANOTHER posting in my daycare saying "Kindergartengroup xyz is closed for a case of ...". This always happens at the worst of possible times, I have to find a day nanny in shortest while, and its *nearly* always the unvaccinated child in that group.

Yeah, sure, there ARE risks - but your kid WILL get the disease anyway it could have had in a very much alleviated form as a vaccination. And now they have to send all the other kids back to their parents just because ONE mother didn't have her child vaccinated, thank you so very much.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

ignorance raises its head from the trough again, have you heard the phrase "herd immunity" (an amusing term when you think about the situation)

"herd immunity the resistance of a group to attack by a disease to which a large proportion of the members are immune"

just incase you were concerned about a "filthy outsider" bringing desease and death into the herd

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TreehouseIndustries

You all are WRONG about my concerns:

I have vaccinated children and have to keep them at home BECAUSE another child had gotten mumps, or measles or rubella (also called german measles as I just learned..), so the daycare HAD to close the concerned group so that other children won't adopt the disease as they COULD have been unvaccinated, too.

It's true, you have to produce a medical certificate to prove that your child is vaccinated otherwise it wouldn't have been accepted to the daycare facility.
Now, you can see on your own example the absolute stubbornness of some parents to (a) not let their children get vaccinated and (b) get someone, maybe a friendly doctor (there are for example homeopaths on whose I highly suspect that they too despise those archfiendly vaccinations) to sign the required certificates. Yes, and those parents depend on the herd protection, thank you so very much.

The daycare is LEGALY commited to close. Nobody wants to infect another child, so thats the law and its correct in its way.

And we, the parents you so openly despise as they put their children in the "dangers" of vaccinations, we have to take over your responsibility. We have to take care of our children because your child was infected by some outside source. We have the disadvantages despite our assent to "endanger" our children by vaccination.

You lean back, let your children play with the protected herd and enjoy the profits without the risks. DON'T applaud yourself for this as you WILL LOOK EXTREMLY SELFISH AND EGOISTIC!
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManFromEurope because: grammar, my old fiend!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Please keep your unvaccinated children away from mine, I don't like to have ANOTHER posting in my daycare saying "Kindergartengroup xyz is closed for a case of ...". This always happens at the worst of possible times, I have to find a day nanny in shortest while, and its *nearly* always the unvaccinated child in that group.

Yeah, sure, there ARE risks - but your kid WILL get the disease anyway it could have had in a very much alleviated form as a vaccination. And now they have to send all the other kids back to their parents just because ONE mother didn't have her child vaccinated, thank you so very much.

are you for real? man from europe, how ironic that your people have destroyed the natives of americas with your dirty diseases. and now you claim you don't want children that are free from vaccines away from your kids? your ignorance is just mind boggling. if you are so into vaccines, they've come up with HIV vaccine recently. your children should line up to get this vaccine asap. but just in case something goes wrong, they will be HIV positive and it may cause AIDS. other than that, it's fully safe, NOT!!!! wake up and smell your dentures and please do some research before you start spewing some nonsense. it's normal for kids to get sick, that's how they develop their immune system...
edit on 18-1-2012 by Stryc9nine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Happiness doesn't come in pill form, sorry people.

Lol i would normally agree with this.

However mdma in pills definitely make you happier haha

Peace,

Kluute

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I have not had one flue shot or vacination since I was 4. Here, almost 40 years later, I cant say that Ive had the flu more than twice in my whole life. I "might" have had a cold less than 5 times, my whole life... I cant say that I've ever had any virus or bactiria bug in all this time. Now... I'm pretty sure, if I had any of these mercury filled vacines (outside of the millitary) I would have been worse off than I have been all this time... No sickness, "maybe" not either way... But the diffrence is, I would have mercury and who knows what other poison in my body.

Now.. The one time I have been seriously vaccinated.. The Army. For nearly 7 years I ended up with "twitches" and off issues.. After that, no more vaccines.. no more problems.. And do you know, I was not allowed to ask, inquire, deny, or anything of the sort.. those vaccines.. If I did, I would have gotten Grass Drilled.. If I refused.. I would have gotten locked up... And funny how the odd symptoms only started at that time and lasted for 7 or more years. Who knows what that ????? stuff the government put in me did to me...

And with no other vaccinations since age 4, I've had no problems what so ever?

Cmon.. Think here! You may be allowing the government to poison your kid and you're none the wiser, though you extend his/her arm to revieve them.

If I wont let my children take candy from strangers, how in the 9 hells would I allow them to have ????? put into their arms with no thought about it?

somehow.. that doesnt seem like good parenting.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by TreehouseIndustries

You all are WRONG about my concerns:

I have vaccinated children and have to keep them at home BECAUSE another child had gotten mumps, or measles or rubella (also called german measles as I just learned..), so the daycare HAD to close the concerned group so that other children won't adopt the disease as they COULD have been unvaccinated, too.

It's true, you have to produce a medical certificate to prove that your child is vaccinated otherwise it wouldn't have been accepted to the daycare facility.
Now, you can see on your own example the absolute stubbornness of some parents to (a) not let their children get vaccinated and (b) get someone, maybe a friendly doctor (there are for example homeopaths on whose I highly suspect that they too despise those archfiendly vaccinations) to sign the required certificates. Yes, and those parents depend on the herd protection, thank you so very much.

The daycare is LEGALY commited to close. Nobody wants to infect another child, so thats the law and its correct in its way.

And we, the parents you so openly despise as they put their children in the "dangers" of vaccinations, we have to take over your responsibility. We have to take care of our children because your child was infected by some outside source. We have the disadvantages despite our assent to "endanger" our children by vaccination.

You lean back, let your children play with the protected herd and enjoy the profits without the risks. DON'T applaud yourself for this as you WILL LOOK EXTREMLY SELFISH AND EGOISTIC!
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManFromEurope because: grammar, my old fiend!

I call this complete BS
It is evident from all the reports and you verify it.
The vaccinated get the diseases more often than the unvaccinated.
Yet even though everyone you are concerned with is by law, vaccinated and has certifications you HAVE TO PRETEND that someone snuck through the cracks and cheated to cause you harm.
Well it looks like you are subject to your own failed standards and yet you still blame others that are obviously less ignorant.

The facts AS YOU HAVE NOW STATED is that the vaccinated are the ones who are the most likely to contract the disease that the vaccinations were meant to protect you from. So it seems that your kids are the carriers and the healthy kids with healthy immune systems are at a minimal threat by your kids and the reason they don't go to the daycare yours attend.
From what you stated you are making up stories about unvaccinated kids with phony documents when the facts are simple.
The vaccinated are the carriers.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Nobody wants to infect another child, so thats the law and its correct in its way.

So if that's the law and its the right way, why are you allowing the government to infect your child with vaccines. The contain the strain, so where is the difference to natural immunity or forced immunity?

We have to take care of our children because your child was infected by some outside source.

...because your child was infected by some outside source. What the same as yours, except yours was infected by a Dr...does that make your child better than mine.

What a pathetic argument you are producing...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The intro the article made me grin. It also reminded me this is Infowars, and it is not an objective news source. Not necessarily a bad one, but not an objective one either.

Anyway, most of us are just trying to raise our kids (and no, I don't have any) the way we think best. It's none of anyone else's damn business how we do it (unless we're physically abusing them, but you know that already). This whole nanny behavior from the government need to stop. If they stick their nose into business where it doesn't belong, they should have it broken, permanently, in my opinion.

That includes the business of vaccinations. First of all, if your child is vaccinated, she has nothing to worry about in regard to catching something from my un-vaccinated kid. Secondly, I question the efficiency of the vaccines in the first place. So, let the vaccinators be vaccinated, and the rejectionists reject it. Everybody gets what they want, everybody's happy, and everybody can stay the hell out of each other's business when it comes to vaccinations. Easy as pie.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Rubella, mumps and measles . were considered the the childhood diseases that kids should actually catch in my day, the immunity thus developed to these minor diseases was considered to be a good thing.......
Polio, on the other hand wasnt....
certain childhood diseases like mumps etc, are probably good for the immune system in the long run....
It is simply a matter of convenience to you that they not get them.
So you dont have to care for them as a parent.
Unfortunately, these bouts of illness also teach children compassion and a good lesson on parenting which they benefit from ......
If you are worried about losing work time or missing your bridge club, dont get preggy.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well that's terrifying, ODD huh? I've been very vocal in the workplace lately (psychiatric facility) about inconsistencies in our treatment plans and client safety issues. We currently have eight clients to one staff-person and it is deemed appropriate by upper management. I voiced my concerns to the team leader of our program and she declared that I was being cynical, hostile and paranoid about the situation.

Guess I have a case of the old ODD (or new)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I have spent years reading both sides of the vaccination debate. The conclusion I have reached is that there is no evidence vaccines cause Autism. There is also no evidence that vaccines are harmful beyond the occasional allergic reaction or light fever or mild sickness that may occur. There is also about a 5%-10% of the population whose bodies do not take the vaccine and are unable to build up an immunity, so they may think they are vaccinated but are still susceptible to getting sick from those diseases. It is them, and others who are unable to get vaccinated due to allergies or medical conditions, that depend on herd immunity.

Beyond hearsay I have yet to find a real actual study that has directly linked Vaccinations to Autism. I have also found very few cases of death or disability from vaccines given the number vaccinated. With those deaths being caused from complications with the vaccine interacting with an ongoing disease, or an allergic reaction. In INCREDIBLY RARE circumstances, there is a genetic disorder that can be triggered via vaccinations which could result in disability or even death. But these risks are the same for any and all forms of medications, or medical treatments.

I have even looked into vaccines causing allergies, asthma, or diabetes via overwhelming the child's immune system. The studies have all shown no correlation between vaccines and allergies. They actually showed children who received more vaccines, had performed better in areas of brain development. They have also researched it and found no higher correlation between vaccinated and un-vaccinated populations in regards to such diseases/allergies/disorders/etc.

I have even looked into spacing out the vaccinations and single doses vs multi-dose shots. I could not find any evidence that there is any benefit for one, or the other. By waiting longer between shots it only seemed to create a longer period lacking immunity with no real benefit to the health of the child. There also has not been studies on the long term effects of the preservatives within vaccines and their effects on humans. But the amount in the vaccines is far below the allowed amounts, to the point where, according to animal studies and human toxicity it should have no effect on a human, adverse or not. The environment we are exposed to everyday has far more toxins it would seem.

I have found that articles, "research" and testimonies that oppose vaccines tend to be nothing more than hearsay with little or no evidence to back them up. They are also lacking in being peer-reviewed.

Of course, this could all be a huge conspiracy by the for-profit medical/pharma industrial complex to suppress the truth and sow disinformation in order to ensure huge short-term and long-term profits from the sale of product and the disabilities that will arise in the long-term (diabetes, asthma, heart problems, etc..etc..).

This long journey has made me more open to vaccines, as I originally was anti-vaccine at the start. Especially considering I have several family members with Autism, 2 very severe requiring constant care. Especially since one of their parents claimed that he turned autistic "moments" after being vaccinated, as the change was near instant. As for me, I saw more of a gradual change in him, and looking back I now know there were tell-tale signs even as a toddler of Autism prior to a majority of his vaccinations.

I am still open to additional research, and actively seek out new, peer-reviewed scientific studies on vaccines and their links to various conditions.
edit on 18-1-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Vaccinations are a hoax perpetrated on society for profit. Those that choose not to vaccinate will see their child less likely to develop
autism
dyslexia,
ADD Attention Deficit Disorder,
Epilepsy and other diseases.
In some cases, the vaccine works on the targeted disease but creates another disease. Sometimes a brand new disease that we then need a vaccine for.
The Vaccination Hoax
Bookmark it, you may need it in court someday.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Have you had access to medical reports of children who became autistic after getting their vaccinations? If not, then you are in no position to pose as a "researcher".

I have had years of looking at autistic children's medical records as I was an intake worker for a government-funded clinic for pervasive developmental disorders (autism spectrum disorders) and mental retardation. WITHOUT EXCEPTION, all children who presented as autistic (this does not include Asperger's, which is hereditary) were perfectly normal until their toddler shots, when they were bombarded with way too many vaccinations, became ill, and lost their abilities to smile, communicate, babble, and most of the other things toddlers do.

The diagnosing physician at our clinic admits that the shots were the seminal assault on the immune system which caused the brain damage. The parents can confirm the absolute normalcy of their babies until the multiple vaccine injury.

I tend to feel, after reading those many reports, that the MMR might be the straw that breaks the camel's brain, so to speak. My own daughter got the MMR as a toddler and became extremely ill with measles, complete with the horrible rash and high fever. The doctor acted offended that I would even suggest that his precious MMR vaccine gave her the measles, then later had to admit that the batch contained live viruses and it did give her the disease that it was supposed to prevent.

I used to be very pro-vaccine. I would be the first in line for flu shots when they gave them away for free at work. After my years seeing the harm these vaccines do, I don't believe in them anymore.

Unless you have been on the front lines and have actual access to medical histories, all you are reading is biased bunk.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

This doesn't make sense. If your child is vaccinated against the disease that the one sick child is not vaccinated against, your child should not get sick. If your child does, then why bother with a vaccine that does not work.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
*snip* .."Anyway, most of us are just trying to raise our kids (and no, I don't have any) the way we think best. It's none of anyone else's damn business how we do it ... *snip*

You don't have children then yourself ? .. Just wondering.

My two kids hardly ever get ill. Never have they had an injection.

I would suggest that IF you Parents Ever consider someone putting a needle full of some fluid in and/or out your son/daughter .. find out what is in the compound injection First. Tell them you would like to have a second opinion and do some Research on the Drug they want to use.

You guys know the routine .. kid gets hurt or sick..you take them to the docs office. At this point you have 3-4 Nurses looking them over for "abuse" while at the same time "checking Vitals" ( Its actually the other way around ). Ok .. good now they have determined your not beating your kids up..then its the Docs turn to come in ( after about 2 freaking hours ) then its "welp were gonna have to give him a "shot" for Safety .. just to make sure."

Hey hey..no problem.. just tell me What your injecting ( Isothamatedioxicidemethicone in a base of Plasma .. or it it called Insulin ..or a placebo ).

I would not let anyone with a needle just Inject Anything into my kids. Nor would I let them just inject Me with "whatever". Not unless I have the time to Investigate the Vile and do research on its components...

Peace.

JG.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm still confused on the point of vaccinations. Both of my sons had them, and yet both came down with chicken pox anyway. My youngest had them so bad they were in his mouth, and his whole body was covered. The oldest had gotten them at school and brought it home.

I do feel that most peoples immune system is way better off if you build up a natural resistance to things.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Look, i agree with what you are saying, but you have to understand that doctors do not go into medicine to hurt children or other human beings!. They on the whole are caring, they want the best for the patients, however many are taught using propoganda and can only spew this stuff out because that is all they understand. When you are trained in any area, you rely on the training that you were given, if it was crap, then you are gonna be crap. Just look at any police force nowadays as a a classic example.

Doctors need re-education, will it happen? no in short because the system is what the system is, all need to re-evaluate what they believe on occasions, problem is most will never do it.

As for getting these institutions involved the doctor no doubt thought he was doing the right thing. What business it is of the police or child services i really do not know. I do not allow my children to have vaccinations anymore since i wised up, but i am in the UK, they ask you to sign to say you are refusing and the reason why, i just put my sig and state"none of your business"simple.

When my children are old enough and understand the risks involved, they can make their own decisions, until them as a parent i am duty bound to do what i feel is the right thing for my children, which is no vaccines fullstop.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaduguru

Originally posted by David_Reale
*snip* .."Anyway, most of us are just trying to raise our kids (and no, I don't have any) the way we think best. It's none of anyone else's damn business how we do it ... *snip*

You don't have children then yourself ? .. Just wondering.

My two kids hardly ever get ill. Never have they had an injection.

I would suggest that IF you Parents Ever consider someone putting a needle full of some fluid in and/or out your son/daughter .. find out what is in the compound injection First. Tell them you would like to have a second opinion and do some Research on the Drug they want to use.

You guys know the routine .. kid gets hurt or sick..you take them to the docs office. At this point you have 3-4 Nurses looking them over for "abuse" while at the same time "checking Vitals" ( Its actually the other way around ). Ok .. good now they have determined your not beating your kids up..then its the Docs turn to come in ( after about 2 freaking hours ) then its "welp were gonna have to give him a "shot" for Safety .. just to make sure."

Hey hey..no problem.. just tell me What your injecting ( Isothamatedioxicidemethicone in a base of Plasma .. or it it called Insulin ..or a placebo ).

I would not let anyone with a needle just Inject Anything into my kids. Nor would I let them just inject Me with "whatever". Not unless I have the time to Investigate the Vile and do research on its components...

Peace.

JG.

Words of wisdom, mate, and if I ever have kids, which I currently do not, I shall definitely heed them.

On a side-note, I live in Sweden, so things might be different in the US, but if the doctor or nurses in any way ever insinuated that I was abusing my children, I'd give them the beating of a lifetime. Again with the nanny state behavior. Fine if you suspect someone is beating their children, but you don't go around assuming that a parent is abusing his kid until you've made sure he isn't.
edit on 18-1-2012 by David_Reale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join