It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Calls Police, Child Services on Mother Who Refuses to Vaccinate Son

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Doctor Calls Police, Child Services on Mother Who Refuses to Vaccinate Son

www.infowars.com

Suddenly, the visit took a turn for the worse as the pediatrician, classically trained in the heretical arts of poisoning young children in the name of health, began to attempt the indoctrination of vaccination into this wayward mother. Rachel however, stood her ground and explained to the doctor that she had “strong convictions against vaccinating (her) son and he was not going to get any shots.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This is just a total invasion of someones rights and privacy. Calling the state police after a mother refused to give her son any vaccines. Then the baby kidnappers (CPS) was also notified. She had all the right reasons to say no. I am very glad she stood up for herself and did a lot of research on vaccines. I would of done the same thing.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Following Vids are Part 1,2,3 from the Alex Jones interview with the mother that took a stand.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ExposingYou because: Added Videos.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wish more people would stand up. Funny how all these commercials selling medication have long lists of possible side effects much much worse than what is trying to be cured. Oh your depressed? Take this and be happy! Happiness doesn't come in pill form, sorry people.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Wish more people would stand up. Funny how all these commercials selling medication have long lists of possible side effects much much worse than what is trying to be cured. Oh your depressed? Take this and be happy! Happiness doesn't come in pill form, sorry people.

Sure it does, just trust big pharma!

Or are u one of those free thinking dissenters?

Shame on you!!

ps: medication can hep people, but for god sake, people - be aware of what it is they feed you.

(also sarcasm without an emoticon can be hard to discern.. read first 3 lines as sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me. It was really only a matter of time. If you don't play ball with the status quo, somebody will just come along and beat your skull against the hood of a car (proverbially) until you do.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I agree, this is a complete violation of someone's right as a parent. My daughter had a few vaccinations in the first year and a half but after misplacing (losing) her immunization tracking card I just decided that I never really wanted her to get them in the first place... In fact I haven't taken her for a checkup in over a year because it seems stupid to burden the healthcare system with a child who is perfectly healthy and functioning just fine. Luckily for me, Canada doesn't seem to care whether I give her shots or not (atleast until she reaches school age and then we will see).

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Too bad we don't have the name and photo of that "Doctor" to post it here, to warn parents in that area about this NWO doctor. He should be exposed. If he was right, make him come out from the dark and give us a good reason for such an action. But probably he won't do that and will hide behind a lawyer instead. Wow....this one made me MAD !

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm glad my kids 24. I wouldn't do it either.

That Doctor is a willing participant in Evil. Scumbag, even if he doesn't know any better.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

edit on 18-1-2012 by ExposingYou because: Deleted Post!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Please keep your unvaccinated children away from mine, I don't like to have ANOTHER posting in my daycare saying "Kindergartengroup xyz is closed for a case of ...". This always happens at the worst of possible times, I have to find a day nanny in shortest while, and its *nearly* always the unvaccinated child in that group.

Yeah, sure, there ARE risks - but your kid WILL get the disease anyway it could have had in a very much alleviated form as a vaccination. And now they have to send all the other kids back to their parents just because ONE mother didn't have her child vaccinated, thank you so very much.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Land of the Free!!

Oh...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I'm glad you wrote this but it wasn't the point. If you think there good or bad, it is still a violation of rights and privacy. It's like me coming over to your house and making you eat ice cream all day, or I'll take your children away if you don't! haha

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ExposingYou

Yes, thats right - it was a much too harsh reaction of the doctor, I agree. We WISH that preferably all parents would vaccinate their children but there is no law against denying it. At least not here in Germany

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Please keep your unvaccinated children away from mine, I don't like to have ANOTHER posting in my daycare saying "Kindergartengroup xyz is closed for a case of ...". This always happens at the worst of possible times, I have to find a day nanny in shortest while, and its *nearly* always the unvaccinated child in that group.

Yeah, sure, there ARE risks - but your kid WILL get the disease anyway it could have had in a very much alleviated form as a vaccination. And now they have to send all the other kids back to their parents just because ONE mother didn't have her child vaccinated, thank you so very much.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

What a heap of c**p...

I aint even going to continue this post...how to annoy someone on a lovely Wednesday morning...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

so non-vaccinated kids can get vaccinated kids sick?

i thought it was a requirement for most schools / daycares to show proof of vacinations before they attend,
i heard a local community college was requiring students to get a vaccine before they attend this semester
which started yesterday...

but if you have the vaccine already and can still get sick then whats the point right? maybe im confused

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

Yep your right. Vaccines have NO GUARANTEE what-so-ever. Instead all they do is teach your immune system to fight off a bug which isn't even the live bug, which you can still contract anyways, whilst poisoning you with heavy metals and chemicals.

Parents who vaccinate are parents ill informed IMO...

You child was built with an amazing immune system, feed your child properly, let it play around and be happy and you have nothing to worry about!

edit on 18/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Or are u one of those free thinking dissenters?
Shame on you!!

Free Thinking...now a Mental Illness

Is nonconformity and freethinking a mental illness? According to the newest addition of the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), it certainly is. The manual identifies a new mental illness called "oppositional defiant disorder" or ODD. Defined as an "ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior," symptoms include questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed.

calltodiscernment.blogspot.com...

I hear they have a cure for it

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Too bad we don't have the name and photo of that "Doctor" to post it here, to warn parents in that area about this NWO doctor. He should be exposed.

I think so too. If he believes in what he did, he should have no problems with his name being publicly attached to his behaviour.

If he tries it again, I think he deserved to be a YouTube star.

edit on 18/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1
so non-vaccinated kids can get vaccinated kids sick?

I've raised that point on more than one occasion.

It's like some people who believe in vaccinations also believe they don't work.

So what's the point?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I could say the same, Keep your child who's been filled with god knows what away from my healthy child....hang on, sorry we do know whats in a vaccine dont we, mercury, dead feotus cells, bovine and sheep cells. Good on you Germany keep filling your kids up with that crap

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join