It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in northern Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The guy says there are no snow tires nor airfield near it since it was closed eitherway due to bad weather. One more for the count...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok,didn't hear anything.

Just the noise of the car driving in the snow,and I think a fart,but hard to say.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm very interested in these 'sky sound' threads, but I have to agree with kdog1982 on this one. Trying to capture the worldwide sound while in a car driving down a snow covered road just doesn't qualify.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

There's no way this can count - any number of sounds could have been made simply by the movement of his car or the wind, etc.

On top of that I don't really hear anything that I don't hear every day in my car going down the highway...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I do hear a hint of something but since we got closed windows its bound to be low. Could be nothing though as the rest said. But I did caught a hint of something. Lets see... I am sure that if this is true more and more videos will keep surfacing with better quality than a car running with closed windows.

Got to say though... its weird.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Still amazed on how some people brain work...

Why not pull the car on the side, step down and get a clear record ?

because its dangerous to stop on the side of road ?

How about driving one handed on a snowy bad road while filming ?

people...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This video definitely will be a joy for trolls and disinfo shills interested in discredit a subject that already is way too controversial by itself...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
well... there is also this

ATS thread

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
There's no way this can count - any number of sounds could have been made simply by the movement of his car or the wind, etc.

Although it is possible this may be another of the weird worldwide sounds, I have to agree with you strongly here.

Panel vibration, exhaust vibration, worn bearings on engine pulleys, driveshaft vibration, worn window seals, grill vibration or dashboard vibration are just some of the reasons that could have possibly been the source of this noise.

He should have stopped his car and turned the engine off to get a better, more credible audio sample.

Good to have a record of this noise anyway in case more instances of it happen in the future though.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The first instant the anomalous sound is heard it is quite loud, and then for the remainder of the video is much lower. This suggests to me a poor dubbing attempt, where the volume of the anomalous sound was too loud at first and then toned down.

Judging by the deep bass like tones of the sound, it seems logical to me the driver could have stopped the car, stopped the engine, got out of the car, and got a much cleaner recording as well as being able to localize somewhat the direction the sound was coming from, if possible at all. It is possible he had already heard the direction of the sound somewhat and was attempting to get to it via car while recording. However, despite his audio clearly working, he explains nothing to the viewer.

I just watched this video again. At the 13 to 16 second mark you can clearly hear the sound begin to play then quickly fade out as the volume of it is adjusted. This is what I hear and my opinion is this is a very, very, poorly done hoax. If I had to guess it is someone looking to get some attention out of the phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
At 0:13-0:14 of the video,i can hear a sound.It reminds me this video www.youtube.com...
watch it at 0:05.isn't it the same sound??

new topics

top topics

join