It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about the Earth and having to go underground, shared by three people in the house.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I once had a crazy dream that I weighed less than a thousandth of a gram.
I was like, 0mg!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I had a dream that I was flying last night.. Row 12, Seat D. It was a crappy dream. I even had a recurring dream once.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I woke up this morning and said to my wife, "What a dream that was!
I dreamed I was involved in a marathon sex session. She replied sternly, "I hope I was in this dream..."
"Oh yes," I replied. "You were making the girls' sandwiches."

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy
I did watch a Science Fiction movie Saturday about the Earth Collision on Syfy channel, NO ONE else watched the show.

What I'm more interested in is that this was a triple shared dream! Even finding accounts of both dreams in a two person shared dream is pretty rare, but seeing a triple would be a first for me.

Is there any chance I could convince you to get your wife and daughter to write out their dreams as well in as much detail as possible? Please, please, please, please, please? I may never get to study another triple shared dream. If possible, get them to write out the dream in present tense, describing events as they are happening. Either post it here or PM me with them. I would be eternally grateful.

A thread I started here on shared dreaming: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey there The Cusp! Your wish is granted, well part of it anyways. I asked my daughter about her dream. It is not much and I will try to get better detail as she is shy and she did not write down this dream. Apparently, I do not know everything she does, because she said she does write some dreams down.

I will PM you with her dream as she described it. It is along the same lines with the moon and going underground.

IWOH

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy

Its interesting that all 3 family members had similar dreams.

Good times.

This was the interesting part to me. All three of us dreamed about going underground because an incoming object. All on the same night. Was weird.

IWOH

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

that was funny - sorry to go off topic.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Just sent you the U2U of my daughters dream. Sorry that it was a little late, been working but I did write it down so it would not have to be from memory of when I asked her.

IWOH

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy

Originally posted by rabzdguy

Its interesting that all 3 family members had similar dreams.

Good times.

This was the interesting part to me. All three of us dreamed about going underground because an incoming object. All on the same night. Was weird.

IWOH

I had a "waking dream" once where all the people on my street were standing in small groups in the middle of the street. Military and police in riot gear were going from house to house. Big trucks were parked in the street. The trucks were there to take us to an underground place to keep us safe. We were only going to stay underground for a short time.

I told my daughter and she had also had the same dream. I can't remember if she was awake or asleep when she saw this scene.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Star and flag, IwasOnceHappy, and interesting handle. I read over your "dream" several times, and it is directly in line with dreams, visions, and inspirations of things to come.

I do not usually remember my dreams, but if I make it a point to remember, I try hard and will remember it. After a day or so I will usually forget the dream (after focusing on it to remember it), I might remember a vague item from it. The dream I had Sunday Morning is still strong in my mind and I can remember most of it as if I just woke up now from the dream.

This alone makes me thing this was no causal dream, friend. You were shown what you saw for good reason.

I looked into the sky and saw a planet. It had kind of a reddish ring to it.

I, my wife, and my son have all had dreams of what we call a "Red Sky." I have had many dreams and visions in my 58 years, but have never been shown the Dark Star, Nibiru in the sky. Just the red sky.

I went down the stairs and out the door and there was a large platform (my wife told me hers looked like it was taken from the cartoon movie transformers where the planet is made of metal and you could walk out on it and see ships landing). This is what mine looked like, I walked out the door and saw a big ship on the ground and knew that it would be taking off soon. I walked into a building that had glass windows and there were many people in it. Someone was in charge and was taking names of who belongs on the ship and they all better be loaded on the ship ASAP as it was time for it to depart.

The way I saw it, there were these giant ships hovering at about 25 feet, and from each a beam of light, bluish in color, came down to a platform that looked to be made of metal. Some were walking into the beams, some could not even see the beams. There was a battle going on in space, did you happen to notice and flashes, or explosions indicating a battle in your dream?

After a short adventure, which I detailed HERE. I myself went into the beam, and was slowly and peacefully taken up into the ship. I too saw the cocoons, what these are is for those who are racked with illness, the severely abused, those killed outright in terrible accidents or war are healed, and comforted. I could see that the comforters were actually relatives from former lifetimes. The "reality," for lack of a better word, was very pleasant aboard ship. The air was easy to breathe, and smelled very good, like spring flowers after a summer rain. Drinks were being passed around, I did not see how this was done. The drink was in a tall, heavy glass, it was cold, and delicious. The strangest thing was, I "knew" everybody there, and they all "knew" me! Many greetings and handshakes, and yes, hugs were all around. I looked around, and could see the walls and ceiling of the craft. I remember inside it was much bigger than I had originally perceived it.

I left the ship and looked back

From that point on your dream doesn't match mine.

I said that we all had to go underground as there was going to be a collision on the earth.

I am part Native American, and have heard stories from the Hopi that a race of beings they call the Ant People came up from the ground, and took the Tribes into the ground to keep them safe, as a planetary collision was happening. Perhaps you were viewing a past event? Of course, it could be a future event also, I'm not ruling that out.

Thanks for posting, we are all seeking these days for new input, new information. Auto

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Star and flag, IwasOnceHappy, and interesting handle.

Thank you, I do appreciate it. One day I will have to U2U you the meaning behind the name.

This alone makes me thing this was no causal dream, friend. You were shown what you saw for good reason.

To this day, two weeks later, all three of us still remember the dream as if it was real or had really happened. We don't talk about it constantly, but if I ask if anyone remembers their dream, the answer is "vividly".

I, my wife, and my son have all had dreams of what we call a "Red Sky." I have had many dreams and visions in my 58 years, but have never been shown the Dark Star, Nibiru in the sky. Just the red sky.

The planet I saw before the moon was close. It had a reddish ring to it, but you could also see it clearly. For some reason, in my dream, I knew it was Mars and it was like it was expected to be in the sky. Like knowing the moon will be there.

The way I saw it, there were these giant ships hovering at about 25 feet, and from each a beam of light, bluish in color, came down to a platform that looked to be made of metal. Some were walking into the beams, some could not even see the beams. There was a battle going on in space, did you happen to notice and flashes, or explosions indicating a battle in your dream?

I don't remember seeing a battle in the sky. I do remember that part of the moon was blown off, like as if something hit it. You could see the pieces of it floating with the moon as it went by. I guess an example would be like in the movie Cone Head when the ship hit the corner of the moon.

After a short adventure, which I detailed HERE. I myself went into the beam, and was slowly and peacefully taken up into the ship. I too saw the cocoons, what these are is for those who are racked with illness, the severely abused, those killed outright in terrible accidents or war are healed, and comforted. I could see that the comforters were actually relatives from former lifetimes. The "reality," for lack of a better word, was very pleasant aboard ship. The air was easy to breathe, and smelled very good, like spring flowers after a summer rain. Drinks were being passed around, I did not see how this was done. The drink was in a tall, heavy glass, it was cold, and delicious. The strangest thing was, I "knew" everybody there, and they all "knew" me! Many greetings and handshakes, and yes, hugs were all around. I looked around, and could see the walls and ceiling of the craft. I remember inside it was much bigger than I had originally perceived it.

From that point on your dream doesn't match mine.

In my dream, it was as if I was on a mission. I needed to make sure people were on that ship so they could leave and be safe. I knew (it seemed like it was just plain knowledge in my dream) that I was to stay behind and get my daughter underground. I knew I would remain.

I am part Native American, and have heard stories from the Hopi that a race of beings they call the Ant People came up from the ground, and took the Tribes into the ground to keep them safe, as a planetary collision was happening. Perhaps you were viewing a past event? Of course, it could be a future event also, I'm not ruling that out.

This could be true. I do appreciate the wisdom of the Native Americans. I don't know and as I put in the beginning I wanted to make sure people understood that I am not trying to predict anything or state that I have seen the past or future. (Not the greatest with words here, so forgive me if it sounded argumentative, it was not).

Thanks for posting, we are all seeking these days for new input, new information. Auto

Thank you for replying and also posting your dream and the link to what you detailed. I will be looking at it.

IWOH

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join