It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Too many people here believe the world revolves around ATS, an as such have a limited frame of reference. MC continued to post on other websites after his rude treatment here, and continues to do so to this day.

For a website that promotes denying ignorance, most here seem to embrace it. This is the first time I have logged on in quite some time for this very reason. The motives of many here have become very transparent, and I have concluded that nothing can truly be discussed logically.

For those still interested in MC- he is relaying information through 2 people on 2 different sites. I will not say which ones out of respect for this site's T&C, but use ixquick engine to search- you'll find more than google.

Personally, even considering the whole paid website thing, I am still on the fence about him, mainly due to the fact that such a concerted effort was made to discredit him so quickly, combined with the now 3rd shutdown of his facebook page(along with all others that CC'd the data).

Most of you do not know of the 5 consecutive correct scores he gave out later to prove pro sports are fixed. He never stated he was a prophet, just someone with inside info. He told everyone how he operated (the 104 hour countdown), but that was not good enough for most.

If he ever gives out a 104 hour warning again, I will take a screenshot of it. Then, when it is within 8 hours of the event, I will post the screenshot here. If it does not happen, then obviously my decision about him will be made. If it does happen, then.....ATS will reap what it has sown, will it not?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

Good post, glad there are still some people around with the ability to keep their eyes on the ball. I especially like this part;

If he ever gives out a 104 hour warning again, I will take a screenshot of it. Then, when it is within 8 hours of the event, I will post the screenshot here. If it does not happen, then obviously my decision about him will be made. If it does happen, then.....ATS will reap what it has sown, will it not?

I agree wholeheartedly, nothing short of such evidence would be able to persuade the critical thinker into looking the other way. It is very sad how many short sighted and easily distracted people are hanging around nowadays, despite the site motto still being "Deny Ignorance".
edit on 17-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tallblondealien

Thankyou,Mitchell also mentioned the Illuminati numbers 11 and 22.I have a feeling that it might happen on the 22nd .He also mentioned the time it would happen but I can`t remember it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well I am also friends with MC. He has disappeared from facebook. One of his last post was about a very large earthquake betwen NZ and Australia. Flooding Sydney. Also off Cali coast. Two of them to be exact. After the Japan quake I thought he just got lucky. Or thats what I was hopeing. But latter last year he posted the final scores in the semis of NRL rugby leauge in Australia. He got the scores spot on. Some of his offsiders are hackers. So what he was saying is the final scores of these games are fixed. Now im 99% sure this guy is right.
Hope he has not been knocked off.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Wonder if he orchestrating a comeback

Seems like it.

The Mitchell Combes shills (and yes I believe the term is correct in this instance) are popping up all over the place.

Like above and below this post.

edit on 17/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I must add my 2cents

I was friends with mitch on facebook and he did post the warnings prior to the tsunami hitting

now no matter what else you say he counted down the hours to a major tsunami and that just is not normal it should never ever happen but it did

also as i play rugby league myself i have taken massive interest in his N.R.L scores which he correctly predicted including the grand final

on a side note the other earthquakes in cali ( i think ) he actually said untill he gives his countdown it might not happen and i dont believe he ever gave his 104 hour warning or he said it might change

he never said that with japan........... and yes he has tried making money off of this notoriety but hey he was 21 - 22 to be honest id do the same

but banning him again ats............. where is deny ignorance next you will ban talking about him like you do with D.M.T starting to wonder what side your on...........

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
... despite the site motto still being "Deny Ignorance"...

Exactly. ATSers denied ignorance by not being duped by someone that displayed some very dubious behaviour.

Some people probably gave him money to support him and his site. I wonder how they feel when they visit his site today and see that the site is no longer operating. Do they wonder what happened to their money? Is it ignorant to look at the facts and accept the truth for what it is, or is it ignorant to look at the facts and hope that maybe there's more to everything, other than the facts?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
but banning him again ats............. where is deny ignorance next you will ban talking about him like you do with D.M.T starting to wonder what side your on...........

We don't discuss the banning of members - but I can tell you this: I put in a lot of personal effort to ensure that he had an opportunity to voice his opinion on ATS. And he took that and abused the opportunity by trying to make money from our members. I'm sorry but no-one is above the terms and conditions, and we are surely not going to allow people to solicit our members for money in order to "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Exactly. ATSers denied ignorance by not being duped by someone that displayed some very dubious behaviour.

Some people probably gave him money to support him and his site. I wonder how they feel when they visit his site today and see that the site is no longer operating. Do they wonder what happened to their money? Is it ignorant to look at the facts and accept the truth for what it is, or is it ignorant to look at the facts and hope that maybe there's more to everything, other than the facts?

While i myself in no way advocate paying money for information, and can agree that his behaviour was a bit "inapropriate" (if it was indeed him that was here, which you probably know more about than me), i would not go so far as to judge him a hoax because of such behaviour. The information was still valid.

Besides, there are plenty of insiders all around the world requiring money for their services, just look at spies, secret agents, journalists, even lots of online "insiders" like benjamin fulford. Granted some people may be greedy, but i believe people usually don´t do this unless they need to, they need to eat and sleep after all. Some people take the direct approach of trying to get the money from their customers(which is the less popular way, and i myself do not like this and would never condone, but at least i can understand this), while others choose more "covert" methods of getting paid, like with ads on their site, selling email adresses, hit ratings, forwarding traffic etc.

Bottom line is, this guy was not sophisticated, somewhat immature, short tempered, maybe even in need of money and made some bad decisions in how to get them. But his information, taken seriously, could have saved thousands of lives. He also seems to know something about a conspiracy of vast proportions considering the sports predictions, and has said he will give a 104 hour notice on the next major event. What is the more important focus here? His personal traits, or the information? You decide.

ADD: In no way do i try to defend this guy, and i do not advocate anyone pay for his information, nor do i want him unbanned from this site ( If he broke the T&C in such a extreme manner he should of course be banned), the only thing i advocate here is that people give his information a chance, try to uncover the truth about his predictions, try to find out more about how he got ahold of this information and how deep the rabbithole really goes. I consider it very plausible that he knows someone on the inside, considering the quality of the predictions so far.
edit on 17-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

While i myself in no way advocate paying money for information, and can agree that his behaviour was a bit "inapropriate" (if it was indeed him that was here, which you probably know more about than me), i would not go so far as to judge him a hoax because of such behaviour. The information was still valid.

Besides, there are plenty of insiders all around the world requiring money for their services, just look at spies, secret agents, journalists, even lots of online "insiders" like benjamin fulford. Granted some people may be greedy, but i believe people usually don´t do this unless they need to, they need to eat and sleep after all. Some people take the direct approach of trying to get the money from their customers(which is the less popular way, and i myself do not like this and would never condone, but at least i can understand this), while others choose more "covert" methods of getting paid, like with ads on their site, selling email adresses, hit ratings, forwarding traffic etc.

Bottom line is, this guy was not sophisticated, somewhat immature, short tempered, maybe even in need of money and made some bad decisions in how to get them. But his information, taken seriously, could have saved thousands of lives. He also seems to know something about a conspiracy of vast proportions considering the sports predictions, and has said he will give a 104 hour notice on the next major event. What is the more important focus here? His personal traits, or the information? You decide. [/qui

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

He also seems to know something about a conspiracy of vast proportions considering the sports predictions, and has said he will give a 104 hour notice on the next major event. What is the more important focus here? His personal traits, or the information? You decide.

Fair enough. Go look at some of most of the predictions he made (some of them here on ATS) and how many of them came true?

This will be a bit harder to find and prove: Investigate the amount of predictions he made on Facebook... and how many of those Facebook posts disappeared when the predictions didn't come true...

How can you trust the word of a man, if you cannot trust his actions?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Where is Mitchell you ask?

One group claims that this guy is the real deal, whilst the other group claims that this facebook page is a fraud, and the real mitchell coombes was 'disappeared' sometime around April 1st due to his predictions being too accurate, and someone else has taken the mantle.

from forums.leagueunlimited.com...

I don't believe the above quote and personally believe MC is a wee bit "Sus" myself. He seems like a "Con Man"
type.

Maybe he got his NRL tips from Ryan Tandy! LOL!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

He also seems to know something about a conspiracy of vast proportions considering the sports predictions, and has said he will give a 104 hour notice on the next major event. What is the more important focus here? His personal traits, or the information? You decide.

Fair enough. Go look at some of most of the predictions he made (some of them here on ATS) and how many of them came true?

This will be a bit harder to find and prove: Investigate the amount of predictions he made on Facebook... and how many of those Facebook posts disappeared when the predictions didn't come true...

How can you trust the word of a man, if you cannot trust his actions?

I have found two such predictions so far, one about an earthquake in california, and one about an earthquake in christchurch. Neither have come true, but neither was confirmed by the "104" -hour point-of-no return rule, as he gave no date or time for these. These where "plausible" upcoming events, that may still happen it seems.

Maybe you can help me here, if i find even one prediction made by him with the 104 hour rule, or even just a date and time attached, that was found to be false, i will probably discard him as a hoax. So far i have not found this.

In fact, the only two "dated" predictions he made that i can find, seem to be the sports ones and the japan tsunami.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I also noticed he had a lot of fake Facebook accounts commenting on his posts, bantering him. You can tell because you can see these people have created Facebook, then liked a few pages like music and films, (lots of them) then liked mitchell Coombes. It's the same pattern page..

Though I never knew he took money from the site, he had a few people in on that. He knows how to make money though, with poker and knowing the fixed score and all that...

I was just curious. As he's meant to give the 104 countdown a lot of people were waiting for... I thought I'd give it a shot on ate but it's the same old crap.

And about the Cali quake and new Zealand, they haven't happened yet... People were waiting for the countdown to get their asses out
edit on 17-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wongy

just googled his name and clicked on his fb page and what do you know ??? Youre wron g popped up. one woman says he predicted the ocean liner. So whats up

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
right then, i saw a group last night ''where is mitchell coombes'' people were discussing of his whereabouts, conversations like RIP mitchell page was removed off facebook aswell, now i got notification on a new post on ''where is mitchell coombes'' i clicked on it and what do you know. the page is no longer available... what the heck is going on

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
until he gives the countdown he said its not classed as 100 % either way i believe they will have got to him by now

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I have found two such predictions so far, one about an earthquake in california, and one about an earthquake in christchurch. Neither have come true, but neither was confirmed by the "104" -hour point-of-no return rule, as he gave no date or time for these. These where "plausible" upcoming events, that may still happen it seems.
Maybe you can help me here, if i find even one prediction made by him with the 104 hour rule, or even just a date and time attached, that was found to be false, i will probably discard him as a hoax.

There you have two right there in your own post. Or how long do you want to give him before you'd consider them as false? Back in (I think) May 2011 he said we are close to the next big event. He even gave an estimate:

At this moment in time, and remember the vulnerability of change. My sources suggest that this event will happen sometime around September - October 2011.

And he made pretty sure he doesn't corner himself, thus the "104 rule" ...

I've spent/wasted more than enough time in the past on Mitchell Coombes. I'm not going to do it again.

Read his intro thread and this thread. Look at how he changes his story/stories... Really, there isn't anything left to be said.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I live in Seattle...and I just googled Mitchell Coombes...and his website, etc. came up on my screen. He has events planned in January and February ....etc.

I don't know why he is gone for some people.....but in the U.S. ...he is still alive and kicking!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That would be the Psychic, the wrong one. The one we are talking about does not claim to be a psychic in any way, just getting insider info.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join