It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I beg to differ. A country that trains it's own children to be suicide bombers is slightly irrational by any standard.

if you died in combat would you not be a suicide fighter for your country?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Seabag 
When are you going to get it through your head that because 
people hate your government, does not mean they hate america.

Probably at the same time you get it through your head that my wanting to keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of the mullahs does not mean I want war or don't like the people of Iran. 

Sound like you idolise your government, and pretty much believe 
everything they say abd do when it comes to war. I bet you agreed 
with the iraq war too. Governments love people like you

Idolize? I just posted that I disapprove of congress and the potus. How did you glean that, professor? 

As far as Iraq, did you approve of Saddam who was responsible for the deaths of as many as 600,000 Iraqis? Why do so many Americans side with and feel sympathy for tyrants and despots?  

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by seabag

I beg to differ. A country that trains it's own children to be suicide bombers is slightly irrational by any standard.

if you died in combat would you not be a suicide fighter for your country?

Uhm....NO. First off, I'm not a CHILD. Only cowards use children in war. Second, do you understand what suicide is?? When I was in combat I had every intention of surviving. If I died it wouldn't have been by choice, that I can assure you.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The good old Henry Kissinger says this:

Henry Kissinger: "If You Can't Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf"

[Offsite content] "The United States is bating China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We're like the sharp shooter daring the noob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it's bang bang. The coming war will will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that's us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown is upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment."

And this:

"We told the military that we would have to take over seven Middle Eastern countries for their resources and they have nearly completed their job. We all know what I think of the military, but I have to say they have obeyed orders superfluously this time. It is just that last stepping stone, i.e. Iran which will really tip the balance. How long can China and Russia stand by and watch America clean up? The great Russian bear and Chinese sickle will be roused from their slumber and this is when Israel will have to fight with all its might and weapons to kill as many Arabs as it can. Hopefully if all goes well, half the Middle East will be Israeli. Our young have been trained well for the last decade or so on combat console games, it was interesting to see the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 game, which mirrors exactly what is to come in the near future with its predictive programming. Our young, in the US and West, are prepared because they have been programmed to be good soldiers, cannon fodder, and when they will be ordered to go out into the streets and fight those crazy Chins and Russkies, they will obey their orders. Out of the ashes we shall build a new society, there will only be one superpower left, and that one will be the global government that wins. Don't forget, the United States, has the best weapons, we have stuff that no other nation has, and we will introduce those weapons to the world when the time is right."

Source: http://
www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/3089-henry-kissinger-if-you-can-t-hear-the-drums-of-war-you-must-be-deaf.html

What is your take on this? Is your bubble near bursting time?
edit on 1/17/2012 by Kokatsi because: formal editing offside texts

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Mods,
I would prefer to mark the quoted material from my source with neat colors and borders but I can't find how.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't really have the time to be pissin' in the wind with jokers like you right now. The botom line is that people like you will always find a reason to go to war with someone for some reason. If it's not nukes in the Middle East, then it will be the aboriginies in Australia.

This is my final word on this:

youtu.be...

(And not just because he's a fellow Indiana boy
)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Mods,
I would prefer to mark the quoted material from my source with neat colors and borders but I can't find how.

When you go back to edit your post, you will see several options above your text box. In order the read:

HEADLINE BOLD ITALIC UNDER CENTER LINK IMAGE EXT-TEXT NEWS "QUOTE" LIST VID YOUTUBE and VID GOOGLE.

Click EXT-TEXT and enter your quote in the box that appears. You can also, if you want, use the hyperlink (LINK) feature to name your source if you like.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

As far as Iraq, did you approve of Saddam who was responsible for the deaths of as many as 600,000 Iraqis?

And think just how many less would be dead had the west not poked our noses into the sticky little mess.

You talk from being an experienced soldier, well so do I, but from the Aussie military, 6th battalion, loved my time in but despised other part..... pretty much the yanks 100% ally the Aussies, from what I learnt during my time in and working with you fellas..

I was like you back when I joined too, but after watching countless times the government lie to us over and over, blatantly in the face, as in "nothing to see here, move along",

You cant tell me your going to fall for the same lie twice?!?! "Iraq had wmds, oh no wait no they dont, IRAN DOES!!!!" gimme a #in break. I got dragged into one war for you and your causes I am hoping I dont get called back up up for WW3..

They got your head space in a certain place, which is exactly where they would love to have their men of military, having the military think "hey, Iran inst fully bad, but hell lets just go # em up anyway cause they pose a threat to our security, but more important, the security of ISRAEL"

I am guessing that you think Iraq must of needed to be freed from the massive nuclear weapons programs they had going too

Thats comming from an ex soldier mate, not an average keyboard conspirator....
edit on 17-1-2012 by Sypher209 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by Sypher209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Kissinger used the word noob? Really?

Awesome.

I love Kissinger. Modelling his stuff in high school won my team the Best Team award at the Mock UN. People who were on there still remember me and hate me.
Ah. Good Times.

edit to add: en.wikipedia.org...(writing) Satire. It isn't real. It is satire. But man, I'd still love to hear Kissinger use the word Noob.
edit on 2012/1/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I love Kissinger.

Kissinger is the biggest POS ever to work for the Israeli Government.

This guy makes me throw up.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Bicent76

I said nothing about Israel... I said JEW...

I said JEW...

I said JEW..

Yes Iran, wants to kill all Jews...

You know why?

They hate them.. Just like Hitler did..

They HATE them..

Yea, its cool for Iran, to have A nuke to kill as many Jews as they can with it..

I am no clown.. I am the truth..

Still a clown
Iran has over 25000 jews living peacefully , not being killed.
Israel even tried to bribe them to leave , and still they stayed .

Please sir , at least try to get out of the clown car.

25000 jews living peacefully?

I would love to see some of their comments or interviews online.. Oh wait.. they are oppressed not living peaceful, they are not aloud to be interviewed...

Your default, pixxie dust moves may work for the ignorant sheep in the world, but I am quite sure I heard it right, Iran, wants to destroy kill jews, and hell, call jews Israel for all I care..

go ahead and pull out your forum magician bullcrap smith some words twsit some facts and hustle some stars up..

peaceful living Jews in Iran, among Arabs that hate em...

whatever...

I wonder what their religious creed is..

all hell lets make this good...

www.threeworldwars.com...

lalalla

en.wikipedia.org...

hmmm what else can I pull from the conscious of man....

I suppose I will refrain from saying jew, for your welfare, because you command it in you insults to my intellect..

And lets just say then.. Ahem, kay, kay, get ready for this.. Cuz this will shut this guy up for good, if he is intelligent.. That is..

Its Zionist, Oh my god, why didn't I label the jews with that, I didn't mean to say Iran, wanted to murder and slaughter jews, I meant Zionists...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Zionist aka Jews..

Lemme just say something to piss every person off that hates people because of dumb arse genetics from neanderthals, I will defend and protect people that are hated because of their creed, color, or religion or whatever other dumb reason...

I will not hesitate, to destroy such ignorance...

Yea racist, bigots like Iran, need a Nuclear weapon..

Anyhow...

Have all your last words now... TwOsides... I think your audience is waiting for more shadow puppetry..

edit on 17-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Quote ends. Source: www.dailysquib.co.uk...

What is your take on this? Is your bubble neaa bursting time?

Kokatsi - re-read the interview. That is not an authentic interview, its clearly a fabrication. I am no fan of Kissinger but that clearly isn`t his style.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Thanks a bunch, Jean-Paul!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Quote ends. Source: www.dailysquib.co.uk...

What is your take on this? Is your bubble neaa bursting time?

Kokatsi - re-read the interview. That is not an authentic interview, its clearly a fabrication. I am no fan of Kissinger but that clearly isn`t his style.

Well, I don't read dailysquib much, but the man is 89, under constant care of nurses, and maybe too old NOT to give his opinions. I mean he can die any moment so he does not give a hoot about political subtletly any more. Which was never his forte. Various diseases come to mind.
But the content may be real for the neocon agenda - and I think that is scary.
If you just toy with the idea that these words could actually came from the aging apostle's mouth, what do they sound like to you? Clearly an alternative to the Christian evangelical vision. but frighteningly similar to it.
edit on 1/17/2012 by Kokatsi because: misspelled words. clarification in last sentences

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

en.wikipedia.org...(writing)

Squib: Satirical writing.

You've been had. Or you are trying to have us. Whatever.

I still love the idea of hearing Kissinger say the word Noob in that odd voice of his.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Just like immigration to the New World, the nuclear age was going to happen.

Maybe you'd like Newton to apologize for being the one that got calculus off the ground in a Neo-Luddite frenzy?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

A World Free of Nuclear Weapons

The hyperlink above is an op/ed piece written by George P. Shultz, William J. Perry, Henry A. Kissinger and Sam Nunn and published by the Wall Street Journal five years ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Just like immigration to the New World, the nuclear age was going to happen.

Maybe you'd like Newton to apologize for being the one that got calculus off the ground in a Neo-Luddite frenzy?

Once again you hide behind disingenousness and straw man arguments. I have not criticized the "nuclear age", I am critical of the United States foray into nuclear weaponry. There is a Grand Canyon of a difference.

Your waffling back and forth between "no one should have nuclear weapons" to there here deal with it, and this combined with your churlish defense of the U.S.'s responsibility in the nuclear holocaust race not only makes you look hypocritical, it makes you look like a foolish hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've been following these developments with Iran lately, and I'm really just not buying that they are a threat to the U.S. Are they a threat to others? Maybe. I think their government might be more of a threat to their own civilians than to anyone else. To me that rings true with most governments though.

I'm a civilian, I don't want war. I definitely don't like the really patriotic folk who swallow up the government's propaganda and want to be all gung-ho to stop a perceived threat because they think somebody that MIGHT be somewhat crazy MIGHT be trying to develop a deadly weapon. It's honestly more vague than what they were telling us about Iraq, in which case they ASSURED us they already had destructive weapons.

Now we are "done" with Iraq, and man, what a victory! Thousands upon thousands dead, probably a greater number of severely pissed off Iraqi civilians (a breeding ground for terrorism or anti-American sentiment), war-torn environment, political uncertainty, etc. There just isn't any perceived benefit from my perspective, but I'm sure there are some powerful a-holes that got what they wanted. And if you want to look at it at a lower level, soldiers get paid to fight, so they are at least getting some benefit, but what about the rest of us? To protect our freedom? Last I checked, I have LESS freedoms now than I did 10 years ago.

Frankly, this has less to do with nationalism, racism, or even religion, and more about powerful people trying to consolidate the world to their liking, using war as a tool. People need to quit worrying about borders, land ownership, exploiting one another and such. What's the point of it all? So I can say I have more stuff than you? So I can claim I'm greater in some way? Power? Superiority? Moral high-ground? Instead, we need to start finding ways to get our governments to, you know, actually LISTEN to us.

Humans just need to get back to basics, and quit trying to advance ourselves into oblivion. We spend so much money, time, energy, and resources developing death machines. I don't really like dogging the military for doing their jobs, because that's all it really is anymore, a paying job. But you can't tell me they are fighting for freedom and peace, because being held at gun point, being told to change or die (or be severely disrupted and set back a couple decades) does not equate to peace or freedom in ANY way.

I really do get it. "America is great and we are the cream of the crop and no nation has ever been better and blah blah blah." People need to be more relative with their opinions and claims. I enjoy freedom, but I do NOT love America. It has a lot of work to do (internally) before we can claim we're the best nation on earth. Most of these crazy dictators didn't start out that way, and many were ushered into power BY the U.S. That is the real problem, we are simply creating our own enemies, loading them up with weapons, and then "perceiving a threat" and taking them down, and them claiming we're freeing them and putting democracy in place, when what we have in the U.S. is FAR from an idealistic democracy.

It's just ridiculous. We have a historically primitive nature of killing one another and trying to rule. Our true struggle for freedom must be within ourselves. We have to be better than that, and instead of being disgusted by our differences, try to understand them. It's definitely a hippie notion, but has it really ever been given a chance?

I agree with this: even if Iran did manage to develop a handful of nukes, they wouldn't have the balls to use them. If they did, they are immediately painted a threat not just to one other nation, but to the entire world, and would be eliminated so swiftly it wouldn't even be funny. I hate to say it, but that may need to be what happens for some people to finally wake up. It SHOULDN'T, but some have very thick skulls.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I am fascinated by the consistent manner that you boys put words on my keyboard and read in things that are not there. It is an art. Truly.

I also appreciate the attempt at using the concepts of the logical self-defense while using them completely incorrectly. This way of trying to add confusion and remove meaning is an excellent technique of disinformation and adding a sense of confusion to a discussion. You should be proud of your contributions to the force of mental darkness.

Nuclear Power came because of nuclear weapons, not the other way around. You use the words "Manhattan Project" while not seeming to actually know much about it.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join