It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel attempting to frame the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

One of the main entities in the Israeli Intelligence Community has been placing its agents within the CIA to recruit operatives against Iran’s nuclear program, according to a new report. Mossad officers posed as American CIA agents were recruiting for the Pakistani militant group Jundallah, the report says. The operation - often called a ‘false flag’ operation - occurred during the presidency of George W. Bush. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Israel is an enemy of the USA and will do anything to sucker in the USA into a war with Iran. They are posing as CIA agents to get Iran to attack the USA. Where have we seen this type of activity before where they wanted the USA to fight for them? The USS Liberty

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yes,America is the victim here...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure they are not trying to frame us. America on its own already looks bad for starting all these non-sense wars. Isreal just needs America's back because, believe it or not, Isreal will not win a 1 on 1 fight with Iran, I dont care how advanced Isreals army is, they may win the battle but not the war.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Israel is NOT a US enemy. Although, Obama wants them to be. That's why Obama turns his back on them.

Israel is desperate. Desperate people do desperate things to survive.

And it is nothing different than what the US government does covertly all around the world.
edit on 16-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Pretty standard Mossad tactics, heres them using false passports to assasinate a Hammas leader.
www.independent.co.uk...

Name/nationality on the passports
Evan Dennings, Irish
Gail Folliard, Irish
James Leonard Clarke, British
Jonathan Louis Graham, British
Michael Bodenheimer, German
Paul John Keeley, British
Michael Lawrence Barney, British
Peter Elvinger, French
Kevin Daveron, Irish
Melvyn Adam Mildiner, British
Stephen Daniel Hodes, British

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

This is a Pro American post, I don't want US Americans to die whilst the Israelis are trying to get Americans to die. If you have a doubt about the facts, email my news source and tell them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yes, Israel is the enemy of AMERICANS. Not so much our leaders at the moment.
The internet is slowly outing these criminals, and they don't like it one bit. Hackers are screwing with Israel for once, instead of Israeli hackers messing with the rest of the world.
I see no useful purpose for the state of Israel, although I am sure there are good people there. It is a shame they have little control over their criminal leaders.
We are changing the international dynamics. They planned on having disposed of Iran already, but now it looks like they may never get the chance. Perhaps we can out our own criminals at home and someday have a more peaceful world.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

First, Obama has not turned his back on Israel. He has actually done more for Israel than any other president financially...with OUR money.
Secondly, Israel is not under attack, they are the aggressors. This is not my opinion, it is based in fact.
If you care to discuss the facts, I will bring the material.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Americans dont realise that the REGIME in Israel
have been the worst enemy of the US since Hitler himself
how many wars the USA did because of them
how many americans were killed because of them
how many trillions the USA have given since Israel creation in 1967

Israel say they are strong and independant .. WRONG
Its Time Israel Claim Their INDEPENDANCE
even on the news they are the worst liar of all time
worst then the pentagone making justification for illegal wars

These wars are not to protect americans from terror
its to protect Israel when they commit war crimes
because they wouldnt be able to defend themself
and with their current attitude .. im surprise that this tyran regime
is still standing and they keep killing more innocent

so again
Its Time Israel Claim Their INDEPENDANCE
edit on 1/16/2012 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Nice find OP

IMO it's completely obvious that Israel would throw the US under the bus if given the chance. They aren't shy in sharing how they really feel, including high ranking officials being quoted on record laughing about the Israeli influence on America.

As usual I see the typical accusations of "America Hater"!

Keep up the good work!

The American people need to wake up to the current reality that their elected officials serve another country first over the USA.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

First, Obama has not turned his back on Israel. He has actually done more for Israel than any other president financially...with OUR money.
Secondly, Israel is not under attack, they are the aggressors. This is not my opinion, it is based in fact.
If you care to discuss the facts, I will bring the material.

archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com...

biggovernment.com...

You should google "Iran death to Israel" or "Obama turns back on Israel" and see what you get.

You will get thousands of articles with evidence.

"Mark the date – Thursday May 19th. It’s the day the leopard showed his spots. It’s the day Obama stabbed Israel in the back. It’s the day he told Israel, DROP DEAD."

www.worldjewishdaily.com...

Israel is not the aggressor when Iran says repeatedly that they intend to destroy Israel. Iran is pointing a loaded gun at Israel and threatening to kill them.

www.youtube.com...

Just like Americans have the right to protect themselves when someone points a gun in their face even though shots have not been fired, Israel has the right to SHOOT FIRST and not be considered the aggressor. Iran is the aggressor by chanting death to Israel. They have an arsenal of weapons to use and the threat is real.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I realize there are pro-Israeli blogs and websites. So the president says Israel should go back to its 1967 borders. Talk is cheap. Throwing Israel under the bus would mean going to the UN and insisting that Israel do this.
Politicians love to straddle the fence with one ear to the ground and a finger to the wind, that is how they work.
The facts, however, sing a different tune.
Barack Obama, Zionist Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
7 million a day, not including us guaranteeing Israel oil. Check out the map across Iraq that delivers oil to Israel. OH, I wonder how THAT happened?
What else?

Obama has already signed a deal with Israel that granted it $30 billion in military aid alone over the next decade (1), and he has proudly declared that his administration has given more security assistance to the Zionist entity than any other administration in history (2). He has restored Israel’s ‘Qualitative Military Edge,’ which is an Orwellian phrase that translates to the US providing Israel with weapons, munitions, vehicles and other technologies to uphold the genocidal occupation of Palestine (3).

Mask of Zion

I have included a bit of local Israeli history, how they have expanded every since the Balfour Declaration stole some farmers land and allowed the wolves to slaughter the sheep.
The Maps Tell the True Story

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i wouldn't be surprised if Israel were behind the 9/11 attacks ..they always play the victim ..yet murder Palestinians on a daily basis ..you have to wonder why Iran dislike Israel ..is it because they took the Palestinians homeland for over a thousand years , without their consent and mostly by force, during the creation of the state of Israel. And all subsequent crimes — on both sides — inevitably follow from this original injustice.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Good post!

That whole region is like a very complicated Jigsaw puzzle and once it's all put together there is no denying the final outcome. The picture shows that the Zionists are the cause of most if not all the problems in that region. I'm not portraying the dictators of the region as saints but the Middle East was a lot more peaceful before the illegitimate state of Israel was formed.

I find it very sad that the Jewish people have allowed themselves to be used as pawns in another sinister plan by the Zionists. The final outcome will most likely be the death of many Jews and Muslims while the Zionists hide safely in their underground bunkers

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Yeah, just like you said the whole US Navy would be obliterated in the straights right?

Do you have nothing better to do then spew anti-American and anti-Israel rhetoric?

Stop being a post whore and starting ridiculous threads that you can't ever back up with factual information.

LOL im still in your rival list .. been a long time i have been there

The Op is correct
its time you make a bit of real research
not just a one sided search

even if i disagree with you
i will never add you to this useless list
Like Israel did with the palestinians
Israel likes the palestinians where they are in the rival list
unstable people likes to have more enemies then friend

If im wrong
that would mean that its the palestinians who oppress Israel
do you think it is the case ?

waiting for your answer
edit on 1/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod
You should google "Iran death to Israel" or "Obama turns back on Israel" and see what you get.

www.youtube.com...
Iran is the aggressor by chanting death to Israel.

When I "search" about your post's info, as you suggest, I keep reading that video is a mistranslation and that they are not saying "death to israel", but are saying "DOWN to isreal".

At least know the facts on a video before posting it and ranting on with baseless claims.
Just a simple "SEARCH" gives that info.

Israel is a PARASITE to America. Obama and all following presidents need to tell them to # OFF!!!

I do not want my taxes going ANYWHERE other than here in America for Americans. Israel needs to break free from America's teet and my TAX MONEY.
edit on 16-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

www.youtube.com...

When I "search" about it as you suggest, I keep reading its a mistranslation and that they are not saying "death to israel", but are saying "DOWN to isreal.

At leats know that before you post a video with all your claims. Just a simple "SEARCH" gives that info.

:lol

Israel is a PARASITE to America. Obama and all following presidents need to tel them to # off!!!

Amahdinejad said :

WIPE ISRAEL REGIME OFF THE MAP .... which i agree

the translator did a very bad job
remove regime and it change the complete sentence

WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP ... which i dont agree

it was the perfect occasion to trick Iran and make a case that they are about to commit a genocide
edit on 1/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Israel is NOT a US enemy. Although, Obama wants them to be. That's why Obama turns his back on them.

Israel is desperate. Desperate people do desperate things to survive.

And it is nothing different than what the US government does covertly all around the world.
edit on 16-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

I would argue that Israel is anything but desperate. They are calculated. They are cool. They are precise. They do not make mistakes. They are capable. They will survive. They know how to "get the job done."

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

www.youtube.com...

When I "search" about your posts info, as you suggest, I keep reading that video is a mistranslation and that they are not saying "death to israel", but are saying "DOWN to isreal".

At least know the facts on a video before posting it and ranting on with baseless claims.
Just a simple "SEARCH" gives that info.

:lol

Israel is a PARASITE to America. Obama and all following presidents need to tell them to # OFF!!! The America people and tax payers ARE SICK OF THEM.

LMAO....

Down to Israel makes absolutely no sense. Muslims want to kill the israelis. That's a fact that they share with the world daily. Isn't that why hamas launches rockets into Israel? I don't think they launch them to make friends. They launch them to cause Israeli's terror and to kill them.

Since when are you a speaker for the American people? I'm American.

You do not speak for me or for any American I know. And I don't personally know any Americans that support your view.

Although I feel Israel should have never been created, I don't feel giving murdering crazies rights to sovereignty is the answer.

In America, when we don't like our neighbors, we move. We don't try to kill them.

The Palestinians and the Jews should realize that they are brothers and all humans are brothers and we all come from the same mother that lived about 200,000 years ago. This is a scientific fact.

The problems lie with the religious teachings and greed. As long as ignorant naive people believe their religious leaders who apparently promote Jihad and other terror activities, the solution is always going to be Death to their mother's sons.

As far as the parasite statement. The entire world is parasites to America. Let's not discriminate.

ALL AID TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES SHOULD CEASE.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join