It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel attempting to frame the USA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Foreign Policy Magazine confirmed it:

www.foreignpolicy.com...

Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents. According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a "false flag" operation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide
Yes,America is the victim here...

At the very least America (the tax paying regular citizens) are the victims in the sense that they support the welfare state of Israel. The least Israel could do is respect their fellow American sugar daddies and treat them with dignity when they visit, as opposed to spitting on them.

America is also the victim of Israeli false flag attacks, such as the USS Liberty. I won't bother getting into Israeli involvement of 911 (yeah I went there, what!).

America is also victim of fighting Zionist wars. How much American blood must be spilled before Israel finally gives thanks?

America is also victim of Israeli sponsored propaganda. Do you have any idea how many Americans hate brown people because of the Zionist sponsored media?

I think a few hours on ATS is proof enough don't you think?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Precisely.
So many people don't understand that their minds have been literally poisoned by the media. They have no idea that they have been brainwashed, the job was done so thoroughly and effectively to generations of Americans.
Before the internet, we were all clueless. Only those on the USS Liberty knew the truth, for instance. Now, thankfully, the internet has opened our eyes, and we can see the insane matrix for what it is. Insane. We have solved 911 for all practical purposes. We KNOW!!!
Some may wonder why I have an attitude. I am truly pissed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

You have said it all in your post , people are numb to any other news / info, other than what they are fed by MSM ,
even with the net , so much info , they have problems because it is just too much effort to be even bothered to search the info out , yet with searching , as we all know the net if full of mind blowing info , the word is inquisitive , they have no interest in finding anything out , how do you wake people from the big sleep

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Don't let them vote.
Ouch, that sounds so harsh, but it is the truth. The ignorant can vote...what do we do?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

What do you propose? What would you do if you were the President?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yamother44

If I were the President of the United States, I would get assassinated since the only president who tried to stop Israel was JFK, we all know what happened to him.

If I had the power, I would stop all these illegal wars and put Israel back in it's place. I would make Israel go back to the 1967 borders and would also give more land to the Native Americans.

All the money that currently goes to Israel would be spent at home instead.

Enough about me though.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I would make sure you ride in an m1a2 tank to all your events and everyone must be cleared with security before coming within one mile of you. You will not give speeches near any high buildings or hills whatsoever. I would even take a bullet for you hehe

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod

Israel is not the aggressor when Iran says repeatedly that they intend to destroy Israel. Iran is pointing a loaded gun at Israel and threatening to kill them.

www.youtube.com...

Where does Iran say that? Your video, titled "Death to Israel" quotes Ahmadinejad saying "many peoples, from the southern most America, to the eastern most Asia hold cards in their hands with the same sentence "Death to Israel".

He did not say that. He said that many people say that.

There is a difference, just like the case with "wiping Israel off the map" ...where it actually was "wiping the zionist REGIME off the map", not Israel.
edit on 16/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Regardless, one needs to be incredibly naive to believe that Iran does not have the elimination of Israel to be a focus of their military and foreign policy strategy.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Obamas mum was a jew, so I dont see him throwing his mothers people under any bus.
No doubt he will send them so more money, or weapons but he wont be throwing anyone under the bus, unless its an enemy of israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
now its time for the USA to break off with israel and become there own source and army..

israel is a joke and should be bombed first other then iran...

USA PLEASE JOIN IRAN NOT ISRAEL

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I wonder what life would have been like if Hitler had of won the war
...HMMMMM HMMMMM

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

You could go to Israel and find out.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Israel pointing the finger at the US.
The US pointing the finger at Israel.

If the current tensions weren't such a serious game of Duke Nukem, I'd be rolling on the floor laughing at this satirical comedy act of mud flinging.

Village idiots, court jesters, damsels in distress, call them what you may... but you have to admit these guys are pretty damned hilarious.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by yamother44

If I were the President of the United States, I would get assassinated since the only president who tried to stop Israel was JFK, we all know what happened to him.

If I had the power, I would stop all these illegal wars and put Israel back in it's place. I would make Israel go back to the 1967 borders and would also give more land to the Native Americans.

All the money that currently goes to Israel would be spent at home instead.

Enough about me though.

Well said sir, but I also believe he was assasinated for trying to get rid of the federal reserve as well and make a United States Currency, Article 11110 (just going off the top of my head), which is another reason IF ron paul was elected he would be taken care of by the corprate greedy bastards.

We need more people with views like yours!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

Let me get this straight, killing and forcing Palestinian civilians out of their homes are acts of desperation? Okay, then I can kill my neighbor, bulldoze his/her home, and it is both legally and morally sound as long as I say that I'm desperate?

"HURR DURR DESPORAITE TYMEZ KALL FOUR DESPOURIT MEJORZ GOIYZ DATZ Y WE R FOURSING DOZE TOWOLHEDZ OUT OF DEYR HOMEZ AND KILLING DARE CHILDRON CUZ WE R DESPIROTE BUT ITZ OKAY BCOUZE WE R DESPORITE HURR DURR DURRR HUR DRR DERP DRP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP."

Great logic.
Btw, Israel is arguably the most well armed nation in the entire region, and it is backed by the West because it pretty much runs the West. The reason why it is hated by almost every country in the Middle East is because of its actions towards Palestinians, as well as the fact that the West pretty much decided "the Palestinian people are insignificant, we can place Israel here and disregard their existence, despite the fact that the Palestinians have inhabited said area for a very long time." Let me put it this way, Russia decides we're insignificant, so it takes the entire state of Texas and declares it Afghan property (we have, after all, killed enough of them to justify it), furthermore, it supplies this usurped state with Nuclear weapons so that we dare not invade it. How would that make you feel?

By the way, Israel could care less about Christians, which make up a majority of Americans. Case and point, look at how they treat them:

Vid 2
Vid 3
Vid 4
Vid 5
Vid 6

As usual, the problem lies not with the people, but with the Israeli government. It appears that the Israeli people have been conditioned, however, to harbor hate towards anyone who doesn't agree with them. When it all boils down, people are people, and they have more similarities than differences; they are also easily manipulated by governments, and therein lies the problem.

Hamas isn't much better, but Israel is perpetuating the violence; Hamas is more of a reactionary resistance unit. Let's see how you react when strangers march into your homeland, start killing your neighbors and family members, and try to force you out of your home so they can bulldoze it and build a super mall.

All acts of desperation, let me tell you.

edit on 16-1-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: Broken link

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjamikec

Ron Paul would be easy to assassinate due to his old age; they could snuff him at night and call it a heart attack. This would also be a believable death and raise little controversy as opposed to a public assassination like that of JFK. He would, of course, be made into a hero, and the machine which he worked so hard to grind to a halt would quickly start up again.

Regardless, it looks like Mitt Romney is going to get the nomination, though I pray otherwise. Mitt is the safest candidate for the establishment, he's very similar to Obama. I just wonder whether we'll need Mitt to start war with Iran or if we'll already be engaged with in said war by the time November comes around.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's a symbiotic relationship between the U.S. and Israel. We "frankensteined" this little country and adopted it as our little brother in order to be in close proximity to the real reason we're in the sand pit... oil. Israel is back to it's old tricks biting the hand that feeds it then playing victim whilst blaming others.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join