It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDogNY

To play a piano one must first learn the notes
Perhaps now is out of tune piano.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Until they see, with their own eyes, what one of those weapons can do to a city and it's people, they will still think they can "win".
Not if there it's a strict control of the Nuclear weapons,if a mad mind will do so then that mad mind will be hold accountable for his actions and those who have met.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
There will be no peace. Until some of those nukes are used and people see the effect it had, the wars will continue to escalate. The leaders of those nations with nuclear capabilities will have to be Terrified of ever causing that much death and destruction again. Until they see, with their own eyes, what one of those weapons can do to a city and it's people, they will still think they can "win".

I am sorry friend but you are wrong. We do not deal with people, we deal with raw power that overwhelms the society that controls. This power will not flinch to those men who have already been grasped. If you think there is any chance for a sympathetic response it will be only by the people. Many people will have to die for the world to refine itself into a diamond that will never reach its flawless peek. We have already killed off certain life that is forever extinct. We have dropped bombs of ungodly nature on mother earths shrines. I use the term we a Lot but I do not mean we, I mean they, every single political figure everywhere. They should be simply disregarded. If the whole world units we wont need an army, and there wont be anyone to put the key in the launch ignition.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

The only people who can prevent this war from taking place are the soldiers who are asked to fight it.
No one else will do a damn thing. If the people ever bothered non of the other wars would have taken place either.

The war will happen as long as there are people willingly to fight it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Plato said that we must leave the cave, and when we do we can see the people who put us there.
Plato was right and maybe if the cave is too deep the the light is far way from us to see.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

The only people who can prevent this war from taking place are the soldiers who are asked to fight it.
Soldiers follow the orders and if they will not Obey to the orders the will suffer consequences,that is why the truth is buried so deep,because never will be this possibility.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Some times people are forced to fight because they are not allowed to think!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Plato said that we must leave the cave, and when we do we can see the people who put us there.
Plato was right and maybe if the cave is too deep the the light is far way from us to see.

The cave is your mind when you think you cant make it out, then you cant. when you think you CAN; and try your best, you still CANT. It requires tools from experience that you sometimes may aquire through curious ways but when you finally grasp them, you KNOW your gonna get the hell out of the cave, and get the son of the bitch who put you there and free your neighbors. Your on the right track
edit on 16-1-2012 by BigDogNY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

The cave is your mind when you think you cant make it out
That is why I said the cave is too deep,I know what you mean and you are right,but in order for the people to wake up,what shock must they suffer?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Soldiers follow the orders and if they will not Obey to the orders the will suffer consequences,that is why the truth is buried so deep,because never will be this possibility.

Why blame the leaders for what we do for them?

We can do without them, but they can not do without us.

If a soldier wants to give he's life for the people, so that they can be free and safe. Than why dont they?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Our whole social class is based on image, Prada, Cartier, Gucci. The Government wants us to believe these things all cost more money then something our grandmother could have sown together with higher quality. Eventually a house built together from mud will expire.
That social class always existed,the problem is the difference that we have now the gap between social classes,it's too deep,and the deeper it gets the higher the risks!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

We choose them,not they choose us.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
My solution? Don't prevent anything...let it happen. let it be the mother of end all be all. No one lives forever anyway..maybe then we'll learn. Your question is a wee too optomistic IMO. We are snotty little humans with egos and are driven by greed....we don't deserve peace....we have yet to reach that point of understanding.

Perhaps if a few billion die, we could learn that lesson....until then...let it do what it do....I already have my sunglasses, lotion spf 10000, and lawn chair.

Lets get this party started....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Maybe just talking and helping each other out would be the easiest idea but countries will not do that because of the need to compete. Imagine the space program now if Russia and America actually sat down and discussed things we would probably be on Mars by now.

This is true. I often think about how far advanced we might be if we cooperated with each other.

I used to blame people for not wanting peace enough to demand it.

Imagine like the OWS protestors people stood in the streets and demanded an end to war?

Occupy All Streets - to protest war.

The government would have to take notice.

But you can't have whole towns in Virginia standing down because they manufacture military equipment and depend on those jobs.
And you can't ask someone to protest their own livelihood no matter that right is on your side.
Then there is the enlisted men and officers of the military themselves.

Until there is a ready means of putting ALL these folks to work ...peace is a pipe dream.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Some times people are forced to fight because they are not allowed to think!!

They are allowed to think. But only about what they are told. The same goes for the public who are handed a story through the media.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

My solution? Don't prevent anything...let it happen. let it be the mother of end all be all. No one lives forever anyway..maybe then we'll learn
What about the children,what guilt children have,they are born to live and no war can decide their fate.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

We choose them,not they choose us.

When it comes to specific important military aspects, they always choose who they want through selections.
And they keep you at bay with rules and regulations.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers
My solution? Don't prevent anything...let it happen. let it be the mother of end all be all. No one lives forever anyway..maybe then we'll learn. Your question is a wee too optomistic IMO. We are snotty little humans with egos and are driven by greed....we don't deserve peace....we have yet to reach that point of understanding.

Perhaps if a few billion die, we could learn that lesson....until then...let it do what it do....I already have my sunglasses, lotion spf 10000, and lawn chair.

Lets get this party started....

"I know not with what weapons

World War III will be fought,

but World War IV

will be fought with sticks and stones."

~Albert Einstein 1947
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

Perhaps if a few billion die,
Who is to decide that,who will be the judge and who will be the executioner!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Release a virus that turns everyone into bunnies.
Really cute, cuddly pink fuzzy bunnies, some with floppy ears.

Tee-hee (giggle)

reply to post by diamondsmith

On a more serious note, we'll never end war. It's built into our genes. You might as well ask for a solution to prevent noses.

One way to inhibit war is to be the biggest, baddest guy on the block. Beat the snot out of anyone who blinks, and you'll have less war, but you'll never eliminate it.

Just my humble.. .
edit on 16-1-2012 by beezzer because: g

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join