It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting over Cyprus-----January 2012 (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by is0ne
Also, if you look at some of this persons other videos you can find 100% CGI videos. Like this for example:
www.youtube.com...

The trucks you see are fake, and the lighting is fake. The jets are fake, and the UFO is fake. The camera shake, zoom, and focus, are all fake. And the sound is probably faked too...

I think you just found a graphic arts students youtube channel.

I have to agree

Going by the previous uploads of this YouTube account and the poor CGI used in his/her previous videos, how can anyone add credibility to this latest offering?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Are we SURE about this date? this looks like a video from last year but I can't remember what it was titled..

The issue was that the light motion didn't look right as if it was bad motion tracking ( IE. computer generated ) ..

This really looks like the same video from my memory

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
And they did flock to debunk...

With all the fakes and hoaxers these days, I would hope people interested in UFOs would flock to debunk videos before they flock to blindly believe them.
edit on 15-1-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
If on the small chance they are real, I ask what I normally just think with vids like this:
Why do soooo many ufos appear to have drunk fliers?

IF these were not CGI, they would be Critters, not spacecraft... and that is why they appear to have drunk fliers. Kinda like moths around a flame

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ah you like to single me out again.

I guess the giant smiley face didn't show the sarcasm well enough.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Why is it only orbs? as UFOS...Totally blows man, everyone getting all the action, but I always miss it.

I highly doubt those are calculated Chinese Lanterns, Lens flares, Sky divers, and blah blah blah. And, it doesn't look like a reminiscence of fireworks either. Could be CGI, due them flashing, right where the cloud is. I don't know.

I'm going to say CGI. The orbs and the clouds look off and so does the timing of it.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

This looks very

CGI'ish

with the countless CGI orb hoax videos afoot on yt anyone can produce this effect with the right software. Besides anyone with a yt channel called "Zeta Message" gives me that heavens gate feeling

Zeta: as in Zeta Reticulan/Greys

Yeah just sayin, this feels and looks very fake. Not to sound abrasive but show me some saucers or a structure please. It's a all to common method with hucksters and hoaxers to produce orbs these days. The method of choice to reel people in to believing what the hoaxer wants them to believe. They do it religiously. They pulled the Jerusalem UFO hoax off last year and a ton of people fell for it.

JUST SAY NO TO ORBS

edit on 15-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Cgi because it look like cgi.
Cgi because no witnesses have come forward.
Cgi because there is no associated story (and humans thrive on "story") by the (cgi) videographer.
Cgi because they are playing to camera.

Cgi because it's the job of every single one of us on this forum to nip stupid and boring hoaxes like this in the bud.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I'll just say that I find it very interesting that they seemed to relish being in camera view playing their game of tag.most of the time. What was key to that particular point in the sky that they stayed within the area?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
this was posted last year sometime titled as something else. lol
Pretty sure its cgi to.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

How can you say its CGI because the "movement is not natural"?! the movement not being natural could suggest intelligence as something is actually controlling these orbs or what ever they may be. Whether this is CGI or not your point is invalid.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

This video was posted last year and it's 100% CGI. How do I know? The guy who made it is a member here on ATS (DavidLTG). Here is the original thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Who would think you would see a video of ufo's on some ufo nut jobs youtube site I take it you did take time to look at his other videos

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Since I am learning to discriminate between Chinese lanterns and military planes, etc., I don't have much to add here. I thought they looked like lanterns until the middle (and toward the end) of the video. I'll be interested in what everyone has to say. Remember that a lot of newbies learn by posting here and hearing what the well informed have to add. Look forward to it!

edit on 15-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

When did the whole thing about lanterns come out? I missed that. How can a lantern fly?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
He has a bunch of other video's on his channel , are they real I don't know..Some examples:

But this one has been debated before and thrown in the hoax section..

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
might have been said before, but i am almost sure its a reflection!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My first thought while watching,is that the guy is filming behind a window and people with flashlights are playing UFO.Then as the video progressed there were glitches that made me think that part of it,is computer generated.

Also the lack of comments,during the filming,makes me wonder:how can a person that is witnessing 5 UFOs,is so calm and isn't making any comments?If i were in his/her shoes i would definetely make some "colorful" comments.

Sorry Op i vote fake but thank you for posting it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's the fakest thing I've seen since Plan 9 from outer space.

edit on 16-1-2012 by cyberg because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

As cool as this is, I have always wondered why would aliens come all the way here just to make patterns in the sky for 10mins. You know that would make them dizzy as hell. If this is however real, nice find

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
My opinion would be CGI based on the movement of objects

top topics

<< 1   >>

join