It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting over Cyprus-----January 2012 (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Since I am learning to discriminate between Chinese lanterns and military planes, etc., I don't have much to add here. I thought they looked like lanterns until the middle (and toward the end) of the video. I'll be interested in what everyone has to say. Remember that a lot of newbies learn by posting here and hearing what the well informed have to add. Look forward to it!

edit on 15-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

your link doesn`t work.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If this is real...its awesome!

Very strange indeed!
edit on 15-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sorry---works now.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting find! S+F

I would say definitely not chinese lanterns due to the independant and apparent intelligent movement. Other than that, I too am interested in what other people will say about this!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Don't know what it is but I do know what it isn't...

It isn't Chinese Lanterns.

Peace and Thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's CGI. Nobody will ever perfect CGI animation to a point where it looks realistic if they continue to use key frame animation like shown in this video.
edit on 15-1-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The movement doesn't look natural, so I'm voting for CGI.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
seen something almost identical to those last night, different movement, and formations but the lights looked just like that. When was this video took?
edit on 15-1-2012 by dayve because: mistyped

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think the date on it was yesterday....1.14.2012 but I'm not positive..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
The movement doesn't look natural, so I'm voting for CGI.

And UFO's move naturally?
The video looks legit to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
After a closer look, I can tell the camera shake and camera blur (when it goes out of focus) are all computer generated (fake).

The edge of the hill also looks fake (lighting issues) so this might even be 100% CGI and not a real video with CGI elements added into it.
edit on 15-1-2012 by is0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
For several reasons my opinion is cgi.

If on the small chance they are real, I ask what I normally just think with vids like this:
Why do soooo many ufos appear to have drunk fliers?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Also, if you look at some of this persons other videos you can find 100% CGI videos. Like this for example:
www.youtube.com...

The trucks you see are fake, and the lighting is fake. The jets are fake, and the UFO is fake. The camera shake, zoom, and focus, are all fake. And the sound is probably faked too...

I think you just found a graphic arts students youtube channel.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Good post. At first they are travelling then one stops and another emerges...each time they blink off as if its a light so I'd say they communicate. The screen adjusts instead of staying neutral, I question that but don't have an answer. I think they are UFOs or CGI attempt (ha,ha) what exactly maybe the Horsemen of the Apocalypse WARming up!

edit on 15/1/12 by gardCanada because: additional logic

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hard to believe that only 1 person caught this on film.... noone else witnessed this???

A video analysis would be helpful, as i'm not capable,or smart enough ( but i have people that are) ..., i think its generated....

check the uploader of the vid... that will help... do some research....

reaks of that familair smell called CGI...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by is0ne
Also, if you look at some of this persons other videos you can find 100% CGI videos. Like this for example:
www.youtube.com...

The trucks you see are fake, and the lighting is fake. The jets are fake, and the UFO is fake. The camera shake, zoom, and focus, are all fake. And the sound is probably faked too...

I think you just found a graphic arts students youtube channel.

That vid you linked by the same person is sketchy as hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
...hmmm....

the person uploading these videos is a major in [drumroll......................] FILM (by his own admission on his channel)

hey if hollywood does not pan out, resort to making obvious CGI films!!

edit on January 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks for tryin' OP.

A Star for your efforts!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
And they did flock to debunk... But yeah, IMO that's not real. I don't even feel its necessary to look into the images very deeply. This isn't the reaction of someone witnessing what the events on screen portray. If it really is, it's been videoed by the most boring person on earth. I'd second other people's non-looking-at-the-orbs approaches - multiple witnesses? Not shouting to anyone in the whole 7 minutes to come and look?

Teh tripe. But a nice cgi video that will definitely get someone a decent grade in their 3DS max class

top topics

<<   2 >>

join