It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Mount Hermon, Israel 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The video shows a UFO over mount Hermon in Israel. Could be a reflection but due to the religious and possible 'illuminati' connection to the location I believe this UFO may warrant further research.

What do you think? Looks legit and it seems to have made the Israeli MSM. If anyone could translate that would be a big help.

ALS

Please read: Posting Video Links!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on January 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It snows in Israel? What? Other than that, sweet vid, and I'm sure we have people here who can translate, if there is anything important that needs translating.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"UFO's" always make the MSM. Even the total Bull # ones. That's not a surprise.

Love how they add the xfiles music.

Interesting footage though.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've watched the whole video and as soon as they showed the first close up it looked like a satellite. However, I have never seen a satellite that low and that clear before. That is the only explanation I can put forward. The video and images are very unclear though so it could be absolutely anything. I really do think its a satellite judging by the two or three close up shots. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
nah man its iran tryna do a secret attack on them

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I know what you mean, when you picture Israel you picture desert. But then they are up a mountain. I find it curious they saw the UFO at mount Herman, what with it's religious connections.

ALS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't know but it looks like a reflection to me .

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Okay, UFO.

But what's up with that kids eyes? Anyone else think they look weird?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Mount Hermon is just over 9000ft, would it be possible to see a Satellite from this height?

ALS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Judging by the fact it was filmed in what appears to be a gondola, and looking at 1:16 (the image at Gortex showed above), it looks like a reflection of a dome light.
edit on 15-1-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Isn't Mt Hermon the alleged place that the angels "fell" to after deciding to take human women as wives?

Interesting vid, interesting place!

Edit to Add:

In the Book of Enoch, Mount Hermon is the place where the Grigori ("Watcher") class of fallen angels descended to Earth. They swore upon the mountain that they would take wives among the daughters of men and return (Enoch 6). The mountain or summit is referred to as Saphon in Ugaritic texts where the palace of Baal is located in a myth about Attar.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I was thinking it could be a reflection but the fact that it was on the news swayed me to think, maybe not.

ALS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Cool so when do they all Israelite start drinking the coolaid

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It snows in Israel? What? Other than that, sweet vid, and I'm sure we have people here who can translate, if there is anything important that needs translating.

They got a ski resort up there in the Golan. Snow is normal in the winter

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Isn't Mt Hermon the alleged place that the angels "fell" to after deciding to take human women as wives?

Interesting vid, interesting place!

Mount Hermon is the place where the Grigori ("Watcher") class of fallen angels descended to Earth

en.m.wikipedia.org...

You are certainally right, there's also 'illuminati' connections what with it being at the 33 degree latitude.

ALS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
From the google translation provided with the vid at youtube:

...He opened his cellphone camera and began recording an unidentified object, a holiday at an altitude of 2 km from the ground, glowing and moving slowly from place to place...

And just before the scientific reading that could change everything we know about the universe, there are other alternatives to check up and cooling the enthusiasm. "It may be a reflection of the sun by a stranger. In any case it is actually probably came from the Earth and not elsewhere," stated Dr. Yigal Fattal Givatayim Observatory...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by ProfessorT

Mount Hermon is just over 9000ft, would it be possible to see a Satellite from this height?

ALS

The ISS wouldn't even look that size satellites would be a point of lignt.
edit on 15-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's an Iranian flying saucer...well okay drone!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
an iranian flying saucer?,so are the occupants human?ie Iranians.,Or if it is a real ufo,surely it is alien and not iranian!?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
If anyone could translate that would be a big help.

Sure thing

there will be many vacationers headed to the Hermon after the recent snowfall, and after the weather clears up, but it appears that someone else has already arrived there, possibly from very far away..

(cuts to clip)

(subtitled) Ok friends youre on video now, well, speak.
(reporter voice over)
A family went to holiday on the Hermon this Satuday to enjoy the scenery ater the recent snowfall
(cuts to ufo) it appears that a visitor is looking down from above
(subtitled boy) I wanted to film the fast moving clouds, and then I saw something literally spinning, at first it was close then it moved frther away, and thats when I thought it muight be a ufo or something
(reporter voice over) only when they got home did the boys show the video to their parents.
(subtiled boy) at first they turned white, they were in shock, they were alo scared, that there are aliens.
(reporter voice over) this video may change everything that we know about reality but we sent the video to a scientist for examination
(Dr Yigal Patel head of Givatayim Observatory) This appears to be a reflection of the Sun, we have proof of this because the object does not seem to move in relation to the clouds, nor to the ground,
(reporter) whatever it is after many minutes the object still appears in the frame. And as for the little biy, he is waiting for his next encounter
(boy)I beleive in aliens, yes.
(reporter) do you beleive they are from the good aliens or the bad?
(boy) the good ones
edit on 15-1-2012 by dashen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join