It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Mount Hermon, Israel 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is probably that flying saucer Iran said they had that brought down our drone.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by gortex

Aliens are not Demons

Prove it. You can't, so it is possible.

2nd.

It can be proven. A demon is a spirit, an alien is a physical being that is in a physical space-ship flying around.

Demon is just a word nicked from ancient Greek, but in the ancient Greek can mean a number of things. Since we don't actually know what aliens, as in ET, consist of they could just be as well be spiritual or physical. If you consider the Ancient Astronaut theory, what we consider as angels, could just as well have been physical aliens. The NT version of Greek made a demon a much darker figure, including seeing them as 'fallen' angels. from the bibles' point of view it is us mortals that are the oddballs, since we have a physical body and a soul to boot, confusing innit?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-1-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

post by The GUT
but how do you know Aliens aren't Demons?

Hi T.G
Because I believe there is a scientific basis for Aliens being flesh and blood creatures from other star systems , having their own evolutionary and cultural history , If ( I believe highly likely) they have visited this planet in the past that would make them travelers not Demons.

I don't want to knock others belief systems but I feel that the people pushing the Aliens are Demons theory are doing so through fear of the unknown and as a way of backing up stories from the book of Enoch , a book with a troubled history and credibility problems of its own , a book seen by many as a work of fiction .

Demons are a creation of man as is , as far as I can tell the Bible , it was after all written by Humans in one language and translated by Humans into other languages , if we haven't read the original Hebrew texts how do we know how faithful the translation is , that it hasn't been played with to suit various beliefs through the ages .

To call Aliens demons is lumping them into a belief system of which they have no part , mixing the physical with the metaphysical , I think its easily done but ultimately holds no water

edit on 16-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Its a Jew F O

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcelona
Its a Jew F O

Could be...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I actually believe all of the Israel ufos are real. Mt. Hermon in the book of Enoch is where two hundred angels came down and not only had sex with humans but taught many different arts. War, how to die hair, cut hair, etc...

Have you guys seen the one over the temple mount in Jerusalem? I believe these are angels. Now, not ever celestial being is an angel. A lot of people try to use the word "angel" to describe all celestial life. Angle is just a title word. Like doctor, scientist, reporter, pizza boy, etc... Angel means messenger and if you don't deliver messages then its not an angel. Don't deliver pizza's then your not a pizza boy! ^_^ The Bible answers a lot of questions about Aliens. Also an unwanted truth that pretty much the entire Christian church does not accept is that Jesus is an alien. He existed in the Old Testament (Captain of the Host) and Micah even says his origins are of unknown.

Alien means foreigner, stranger. So if you are from Canada, Mexico Jupiter or Mars, your alien. Just like when we went to the Moon, they were aliens because the land they were from was earth. Alien is a Biblical word that society has ruined. Its a Title word, just like the word "Angel." My church has even labeled me a heritic because of this teaching.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing

reply to post by gortex

Aliens are not Demons

2nd.

Demons aren't real. Aliens likely are...

Get into paranormal research and then tell me demons aren't real. The first time you get picked up and choked while hanging in midair, feeling invisible hands around your throat by something immensely strong and flung across the room like you wieghed nothing, then tell me they don't exist.

You run into them from time to time in paranormal research.

You can't prove they do not exist, but i can prove they do.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Aliens are not Demons

2nd.

It can be proven. A demon is a spirit, an alien is a physical being that is in a physical space-ship flying around.

A demon is a fallen angel. Angel in hebrew means "messenger". Angels have been here in the physical many times, they are more than spirit and they have killed people before and dispite what stories say they still have their bodies and as the bible says they can also be invisible to people who are not quickened. I've seen angels, some have wings, and some look like you and me. I have never seen an extraterrestrial though. The purpose behind them appearing to be aliens is to take people's eyes off of God so that these people believe the lie God doesn't exist. It's a part of The Great Deception God sends to make people believe the lie he doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You can't prove they do not exist, but i can prove they do.

You can? You have a photograph or video of an angel or demon? Perhaps an interview with one? How does one prove there are angels and demons?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for the lucid reply, brother.

I agree that they are two different arguments philosophically. As a once rabid E.T. proponent, I still don't discount that possibility.

But the enigma--in all it's manifestations--seems deeper than the E.T. hypothesis by itself can explain. Unless we dismiss the high-strangeness aspects of many sightings/encounters.

And maybe the two should remain delineated. That is; the straight-forward sightings of apparently structured craft as opposed to Close Encounters and such.

The jury is still out for me on The Book of Enoch, but if one gives it the benefit of doubt for a moment...it does become part of a hypothesis that seemingly collates a lot of loose ends.

If I take the phenomena as a whole, it fits like no other hypothesis I've personally considered. And 70 years of the modern-age of ufology has yet to yield much of an answer.

It's the enduring mystery of our times...and a dang good one at that. Much respect to you, Sir.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Judging by the fact it was filmed in what appears to be a gondola, and looking at 1:16 (the image at Gortex showed above), it looks like a reflection of a dome light.

Agreed. Some kind of light reflection off the gondola window.

And thanks Israeli television, for using that worn-out X-Files theme in the report. That always gives is such a nice air of legitimacy!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I have never seen an extraterrestrial though. The purpose behind them appearing to be aliens is to take people's eyes off of God so that these people believe the lie God doesn't exist. It's a part of The Great Deception God sends to make people believe the lie he doesn't exist.

How exactly does believing in aliens cause one to not believe in Godt? I'm not sure how a person will come to that conclusion just because there may be other beings that exist on other planets... It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I have never seen an extraterrestrial though. The purpose behind them appearing to be aliens is to take people's eyes off of God so that these people believe the lie God doesn't exist. It's a part of The Great Deception God sends to make people believe the lie he doesn't exist.

How exactly does believing in aliens cause one to not believe in Godt? I'm not sure how a person will come to that conclusion just because there may be other beings that exist on other planets... It doesn't make sense.

Exactly. Of course God doesn't exist, for all kinds of other reasons, foremost of which being that the whole concept doesn't make any logical sense. But the existence of aliens wouldn't matter to that argument one way or another.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcelona
Its a Jew F O

I lol'd

Well done, have a star.

No telling what it could be but I'd hazard a guess at camera anomaly.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
legit video of a UFO, thanks for sharing with ATS!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the ufo over dome of the rock in Israel video?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I love how they put the x files music in, really adds to the effect

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Reflecting light of some kind. IMO

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
It snows in Israel? What?

Mt. Hermon is located at north Israel and is the country's highest peak, only place with snow all-around the year, it's also a snowboarding location.

Is the object UFO? For sure, now at least. Is it extraterrestrial? Probably, probably not.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

hmmm, not sure its a ufo, Could it be the russian mars probe? .. just putting it out there, i heard they acutally dont know where that landed because no eye witnesses.

other than that I think it looks like a satelite or reflection

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join