It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling a force of pure evil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I dont know how to begin this as there are two occurrences. The first time I was fully aware and it happenned a little over 5 yrs ago right before the death of my husband. I was walking around a corner of my house to enter our living room where we had guests and as I rounded the corner I was hit by a blast of forceful air emitting pure hatred, foul, putred evil that almost knocked me down. I was shaking so badly I could barely reach the couch to sit down. I was trying to steady myself and as I looked around at everyone, I could not believe that they hadnt felt it also or seen something. I was sure it was written all over my face and I had to have been as white as a sheet. No one had noticed anything.The reason I am writing this is last night I realized I have been having a recurring dream that to the best of my knowledge started two months ago of battling this force in my sleep. I wake up sweat drenched and thirsty and extremely tired not feeling rested at all . Today I recalled the other times and it alarmed me enough to write this . I am wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

I actually had a dream about a mass of people battling a smaller mass of people. The end result was driving some sort of demon out of the smaller mass. There was a huge feeling of triumph, and a weight lifting...and light coming down.

I have a feeling that things are getting desperate on the "otherplane". Perhaps we're getting close to the head?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Thankyou. I try to analyze everything and sometimes I just cant come up with anything plausible other than what I dont want to believe.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

Thankyou. I try to analyze everything and sometimes I just cant come up with anything plausible other than what I dont want to believe.

Not wanting to believe something is never a good reason for ignoring it...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Set up a camera aimed at your bed before you go to sleep at night... Who knows what happens when your asleep or not conscious during the early am hours.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I had a dream a week ago that I saw a big black hole and it was on its side like a mirror in front of me. It was not just a hole, it was a creature because sharp teeth at the top and the botton, so it was like a wide OPEN mouth that was massive like a black hole and it was rushing towards me ready to swallow me, and then it all of the sudden at fast speed came directly to me only one inch from my face. This was truly terrifying and I woke up screaming just then. I have felt on and off, a lingering feeling that this black void was a wormhole to annihiliation that is coming to basically vacuum up the evil of the world and I sure as heck don´t want to be sucked up by that thing. So, I´m trying my best to hold onto God, love/light and positivity. I think the dream imagry was symbolic of course, but I really think maybe we are about to be introduced to a new world where evil does not exist.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Thats why I started this. I cant ignore it any longer. It is scaring me a little. I have never felt such a force as this. It is something deep and dark and penetrating and it waits.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, I have exactly this, often, and it was at it's worse just before my mums husband passed away an after that. Your post has freaked me out a little to be honest! For 2 weeks this presence was around strongly...all night long I'd be tossing and turning and boiling hot, I tried to sleep as little as possible. I sought advice and was told to ask for protection and the visualise a white light around me and also to tell it to leave. I also grabbed a bible and had it in my room, King James version, I'm not even religious but I was desperate! It seemed to work but just lately it is occuring more and more.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't know that pure evil exists, although at times I might call something that.
I don't think I, myself, am evil so if I felt something like that I would probably consider it bad energy and wonder where it was coming from. Was it a spirit, some residual energy, some curse...what? You might want to smudge.
Knowing me, if it was in one area, I'd throw salt at it, later vacumn, and put out a bowl of cloves, hang some basil.... Whatever you believe in.

A christian might open a bible there to John 3:16 or put a little cross there or something.

I haven't been having any bad dreams. I did dream I was in a bed of snakes not long ago, which happens to me when someone's going to get sick - and we did get sick- whole family got real sick just a day or two later.

I haven't had any 'whole earth dreams' at all recently. Nothing political, nothing spooky. In fact, when I was sick, my husband was complaining about me singing in my sleep.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Yes, I have exactly this, often, and it was at it's worse just before my mums husband passed away an after that. Your post has freaked me out a little to be honest! For 2 weeks this presence was around strongly...all night long I'd be tossing and turning and boiling hot, I tried to sleep as little as possible. I sought advice and was told to ask for protection and the visualise a white light around me and also to tell it to leave. I also grabbed a bible and had it in my room, King James version, I'm not even religious but I was desperate! It seemed to work but just lately it is occuring more and more.

The white light is a basic psychic defense. And the Bible isn't needed so much as a belief in the Higher Powers to protect and provide for you. You provide the power, and they provide the protection. It's a two-way street.

According to a member of an Illuminati bloodline, the Illuminati are working their tails off to make us all self-serving...they want a huge amount of Negative Karma in the world so they get a Negative Harvest. Supposedly, we benefit from this...I'm not sure how. Is it because they want to boost our spiritual learning after we are Harvested? I think that if we are not Self-Serving, we will simply recycle to another world like this one...which sets us back.

I'm uncertain as to whether all this somehow fits into the dreams we are having...my friend has been getting visits from ET's lately, and been getting messages from old (deceased) friends whom she only sees in times of danger.

Perhaps we're all beginning to see signs of a great event heading our way.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you really still feel like there is some force following you, or affecting you, I would recommend doing a google search on deliverance websites.. There are deliverance prayers that really work available, and even people devoted to helping others be delivered from just these sorts of things.. You can find one that looks good to you and email a deliverance minister for help.

Sure there will be those who don't believe in any of this, but they are usually not bothered by negative spirits because those spirits dont waste much time on those that are already lost, or not a threat to them..

I think as the days grow closer to whatever kind of "change" is coming, people will definitely be seeing more and more bizarre things happening to people, and much of it will not be too good, but it will wake up a few fence sitters...

I hope you don't have any further problems

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rubyeyes

I should add that, I don't mean this in a fundamentalist way. I don't mean that at all. Actually, it is quite the opposite. Even though I was terrified, the black hole stopped a inch in front of my face, it did NOT swallow me. It was almost as if to say that, there was a choice as to whether or not I was going to be vacuumed up. But it was very , in your face, you could say. Like saying " make up your mind, do you chose fear or love?".

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Thats a good idea albeit a scary one. I seem to be confronting this entity in my sleep and am protecting people from it in my dreams.The dream I had two months ago was about some teenagers who were attempting a seance in the woods somewhere and opened the door for this thing to slip through and it tore them limb from limb. It was like I was remote viewing. The police had the place cordoned off and were shushing up the incident as they couldnt explain the incident. This was the first dream that I didnt remember having until this morning. I became alarmed realizing its a recurring dream.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

So nice to know Im not alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I once seen a pure black shadow type smoke thing float in through my bedroom window and i was fully awake.and seen it pass straight through my bedroom wall.it moved like smoke only it was a solid pure black smoke.my windows was tightly closed and i didn't smell anything it was really weird.and then it just disappeared into my wall.and i have never seen it since.it just seems like it just passed through and kept on in the same course regardless of what was in the way it just went straight through stuff.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm not one who remembers many of my dreams, but once I was dreaming, Satan or some evil was tormenting me and I said something to the extent of Jesus save me or screw you he will protect me and I was instantly levitating and doing back flips in my dream and the evil went away. I used to (in my teens), pushing 48 now, meditate and go into a trance like state, can't remember what its called. But one time, while doing it I was floating and then someone/thing grabbed my leg and started pulling me somewhere, pretty freaky, haven"t been back there since!
After the more recent one where I called it out, maybe I'll try it again, it was a very peaceful and relaxing way to get to sleep, just seemed to go somewhere I didn't intend to.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

It's very scary and makes you feel very alone, especially when no one believes you or tells you it's in your head or that your nuts! All I can say is stay strong!

I read something interesting on here the other day basically saying that the entity maybe misunderstood and to offer it some compassion rather then telling it to go away and I have been doing this over the last few days after a 'flare up' and it seems to have worked.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Bex33 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've felt the "pure evil dark" feeling when I lived in "haunted" house. Check your house for high EMF levels as that can cause hallucinations, feelings of someone watching you, feeling of energy etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing everyone thinks I'm nuts now, from the whole Illuminati thing.

Didn't mean to make people think I'm crazy. I actually am, but in a good way...I think.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Well, this thing wants to annihilate the human race. And it is waiting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join