It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling a force of pure evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Ha no to be honest, I didn't dare reply because I didn't want to sound nuts myself! I'm not sure how I feel about the Illuminati. Whether they exist, whether they are good or bad, whether they are the Annunaki bloodline. But if they are behind the people in power today then I can only imagine they are bad. Do they feed of fear and negativity? Energy Vampires? Ahhh I'll leave it at that because I have no answers!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I dont think you are nuts. I sometimes dont understand a persons viewpoint but just because their way of looking at things is different from my own doesnt correlate with insanity.. I need to understand whats been happening and clearly my education and backgroumd arent doing the job..I need outside observers and all opinions are welcome.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That's funny - my daughter is always saying I'm crazy, but in a good way

I assume you are talking about the Hidden Hand material. Awesome read and I believe it very much! If anyone hasn't read this, just click "search" on this site and put in "Hidden Hand".

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Are you a christian? I started being sensitive to evil like what you described after I became a spirit filled christian. It was like I had a big bullseye painted on me. The blatant attacks stopped but every once in a while I'm awoken with evil in the room. It's pretty terrifying when it happens.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is nuts, regarding this post
, but I know my experiences were in 2 different locations within time span of 25-30 years between occurrences and I have no fears as I said, so far I can reference a name and be in control, so I will have to wait until the next time and see if it holds true

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have felt that 'pure hatred' entity standing next to me a few times.

I worked in a building at Camp Zama Japan. It was in that building. I swear it HATED you. It would be next to you and you could feel that hate and it was directed at YOU and it was also frustrated because it couldn't touch you.

Definately know what you are talking about ...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

I have a hard time believing any otherworldly creatures want to exterminate our race. It would be much more useful to simply enslave us...

The only race I know of that wants to kill us all, is the Reptilian race. They supposedly gave birth to the Illuminati, who decided they wanted to rule us instead. I don't know if it's farfetched to think that the reptilians may have died out, leaving just their children among us...

Regardless! There may be something disastrous or tumultuous approaching our world...it would be best to prepare ourselves, spiritually and mentally, for whatever is about to happen. Don't ask me how...it's just a suggestion.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I thankyou for your advice but Im not sure if thats what I need. It knows it cant possess me.That is one of the reasons it attacked me the first time. If it was the same entity. But things are getting really weird

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

LOL! Don't you know religion is only an organized way of finding the power of Love? That's what you feel...Love and Light. They have tried saying they are the only way to it...but they aren't.

You don't have to be Christian or Catholic or anything else to find Spirit.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thats exactly the feeling I had the first time five yrs ago. These recent dreams could be a different entity or whatever you want to call it. I cant seem to remember everything that occurred

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ahh.. you met my ex-wife ...

oh.. back to topic .. yes its possible that you did encounter "evil" .. or maybe one very angry ghost they can have a similar effect on people ..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You can only feel the things you feel. You cannot feel other feelings.
I suggest this as axiom for a self-reflecting analysis. Or you guys could meet at a campfire and continue to amuse yourself with spooky stories.

Feeling guilty?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Our minds are constantly active, even when we are unconscious during sleep.

Part of the dreaming process is to apply meaning to our memories and to store them most efficiently.

Our memories of sound, vision and feeling are different things and may not necessarily be processed at the same time.

This can leave us feeling dread or terror without any object to apply it to. In our dreams we rationalize our feelings by linking to the most likely thing to cause that feeling. It is not always a good match.

When you next have a dream that upsets you, take charge of it (you are actually making it up as you dream) analyze the dream and the feelings and look for rational connections. This will usually reassure you and it also empowers you mover your dream.

You can then extract any truths that your dreaming may reveal and also turn a "bad" dream into one that is positive.

Being the hero (or heroine) is a scary thing at the time but will ultimately make you feel good about what you have achieved.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I have tried to analyze this but because it is recurring,its denoting something significant. Usually ,I can change my dreams and take charge of them ,but this one is totally different.But I will try to look at this more unemotionally.Thankyou for your input

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm having the same issues, What ever came to me was pure hate and evil. I'm having reoccurring dreams as well.. out of curiosity, what are your dreams?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

You didn't do anything to contact your husband previously did you? Satan and his minions like to screw with people when they are at their weakest.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I must admit I got a little upset but my friend was here and couldnt stop laughing and after I reread the intro I found the humor in it also.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Been waking up with these dark feelings that something very evil had been done in the world.

This morning, and about a month or two ago.

Maybe it is just a reflection of ho bad the economy is, but I think something else is going on.

These are strange days.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Earlier,I explained that the first dream was a seance conducted by some kids that let out the entity that dismembered them. The police contained the area and were stumped as to the perpetrator. It was like I was viewing the scene from a distance. I could see details of the scene although it was dark. This morning I remembered fighting this thing in my dreams for three consecutive nights but I dont remember the details. It was scared off by the fragrance of peach trees in the one I had this morning.This is affecting me physically as I feel so drained not rested upon awakening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join