It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make a list of Pyramid theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer

the bottom half of Dunn's theory is ok, well as far as the water gets up the structure. This follows the other water theories. The beams generated are just a case of telling people what they want to hear. Makes the idea popular. Where do they go, comms to aliens, talking to other pyramids or stone circles, power transmission knocking down spaceships etc lol. The GPP book is ok for observation, but the science is sadly lacking.

Ever heard of another scientist validating the science theory, apart from some obscure Ukranian?

Regards

Chris

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by secretsofthesunsects

Are we talking about the same Dunn?

He has pointed out many interesting anomalies which are often overlooked and not very well explained by Egyptology

edit on 29-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

slayer

Indeed and then goes on to absurd microwave beams, I guess at least it put the anomalies into the public domain, but at what price. Half the people who do not understand science or want to beleive in really advanced ancient tech now think it is sensible to think of microwave beams flying outta Cheops.

Everyone always starts at Cheops, I build ideas from the oldest and simplest pyramid technology and end up at Cheops. If people do not understand the Ancient Solar Premise, they are hardly likely to grasp the working principles behind Cheops. It might as well be a tomb

Chris

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thanks for adding another inventive idea. However the evidence points to their being tombs and the AE seemed not to have been aware they were anything but that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hans

I have not suggested a purpose for the Great Pyramids. It will have to wait until I can pen a thread. I am just pointing out that ALL recent engineers without fail note the presence of water in the lower chambers at the very least. This would clearly preclude the pyramids being built as tombs because the corpses would rot. Why go to all that effort to dry and preserve them and then put them in a pool of water?

However when the water table drops and the structures cease to function then the Idiot Lord Intrusion Hypothesis comes into play. some idiot lord decides to borrow the kudos of the forbears to mark his grave.

And you are right the AEs did not know what the pyramids were for either. It had been so long since they failed to work that they had repurposed them as cenotaphs. As far as I am aware only one body and a shin bone (possibly a dogs) were ever found in the actual pyramids. So where the tomb theory comes from is up for grabs. I would suggest it is from the archaeologists who designate anything a tomb when they find a body within fifty feet.

The Ancient Solar Premise applies to the countless step pyramids with chambers on their summits and tiers. It is the ONLY idea that gives value to these devices that is commensurate with the build effort. 2MW of useful power a day is not to be thought lightly of in antiquity. This is all based on known scientific principles, ones clearly known since the beginning of time. Even my cat knows them. The gain is the difference between dying from turning the landscape into a barren wilderness and surviving in a land of plenty.

Regards

Chris

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretsofthesunsects

I have not suggested a purpose for the Great Pyramids. It will have to wait until I can pen a thread. I am just pointing out that ALL recent engineers without fail note the presence of water in the lower chambers at the very least. This would clearly preclude the pyramids being built as tombs because the corpses would rot. Why go to all that effort to dry and preserve them and then put them in a pool of water?

I presume you believe they were built as solar engines? The two upper chambers of the Khufu tomb are well above the water line. Off the top of my head I'm unsure of whether water is found in the lower one. A large number of other pyramid tombs are quite dry.

The water level changes over time. The tomb of Neferu-ptah was found intact and undisturbed and also under water.

The pyramid with a mummy in it

However when the water table drops and the structures cease to function then the Idiot Lord Intrusion Hypothesis comes into play. some idiot lord decides to borrow the kudos of the forbears to mark his grave.

That does appear to have hapened after the pyramids were robbed during the chaos of the first intermediate

And you are right the AEs did not know what the pyramids were for either.

Nope didn't say that I said they knew what they were for, which is why they used the glyph for pyramid for tomb. All ancient sources refer to them as tombs as do all outsiders; Strabo, Diodorus, Herodotus, etc.

It had been so long since they failed to work that they had repurposed them as cenotaphs.

Not really, what do you base that on?

As far as I am aware only one body and a shin bone (possibly a dogs) were ever found in the actual pyramids. So where the tomb theory comes from is up for grabs. I would suggest it is from the archaeologists who designate anything a tomb when they find a body within fifty feet.

Actually a lot of burial material has been found. No actually archaeologists don't do that, why do you believe that?

This site list which pyramids had internment remains in them

The Ancient Solar Premise applies to the countless step pyramids with chambers on their summits and tiers. It is the ONLY idea that gives value to these devices that is commensurate with the build effort. 2MW of useful power a day is not to be thought lightly of in antiquity. This is all based on known scientific principles, ones clearly known since the beginning of time. Even my cat knows them. The gain is the difference between dying from turning the landscape into a barren wilderness and surviving in a land of plenty.

i would suggest you read more on their motivations and religion. They had reason enough to build a glorious tomb for their divine pharoah. You haven't been to Egypt have you? Giza is rather barren but within walking distance is the Nile river valley, a very lush place indeed and to the north the Delta an area of great fertility

We look forward to your thread

edit on 3/8/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hans

it seems you follow the main stream ideology as it pertains to the Egyptian Pyramids.

firstly I do not believe that Cheops was a solar generator. I only have one or two simple examples of solar converted to mechanical energy in my studies of antiquity. One was the turbine designed by Archimedes, nastily converted to fossil fuel by Hiero and worse by MIT. They showed how impractical the device was with coal, it works fine with solar. The other was simple pistons that expanded and contracted as the sun warmed the gases, leading to automated door openings. Not exactly major generators!

The water level at Cheops got to much higher than the subterranean chamber under natures forces. ALL of the modern engineers note the level way above the SC, some even put it into the 'air' vents, what a misrepresentation of the facts that is.

Yes the water levels do and have changed significantly as I said before. When it dropped the Giza plateau could be used as a place to dump corpses. Hence the stiffs found in the dried out canals. Glad you agree that the idiot lord intrusion hypothesis has come into play at some stage. I apply it all the way back to the stone age.

The Egyptians who dumped bodies near the pyramids probably thought of the pyramids as tombs and the later chroniclers followed the premise. It is wrong. I base this certainty on knowing how to get a pyramid to function. They work under the exact same principles as the simpler step pyramids, but employ a different mechanic at their core and deliver much more profound benefits. Consequently I know the structures were not built as tombs just as I know the pyramids of Angkor were not built to make merit in. It's all part of the Ancient Solar Premise.

The list of pyramids you cite is not a list of pyramids with ACTUAL remains in them. It is a list of pyramids that had long boxes in them in which possible remains could have been dumped. As you are probably aware Hawass made a very public opening of one such sarcophagi only to find it empty. No surprise under the ASP but a big surprise to him.
If you look for ACTUAL corpses and definite internment as opposed to the PROBABLE INTERNMENT repeated throughout that list you will find one corpse and a shin bone.

I suggest people read less on the supposed motivations of the superstitious corpse dumping mob that followed the original builders of the pyramids and spend more time understanding how they actually worked. I deliver the benefits from these structures a large pile of rocks for a dead guy is nothing but downside to the living. This seems to be lost on those who spend their time rifling through religious texts, baffled by the meaning and add their own faith prejudices to the pot. This has been going on ever since Egyptology developed as a field. It is sad that it is still going on to day in these supposedly enlightened times.

I avoid this morass of complete nonsense by visiting the sites (including Egypt) and refusing guides or books with all the nonsense laid out. I live amongst people who meet similar problems to those who lived in the past and understand perfectly how these structures could benefit them. No one has ever suggested that the way I operate Step pyramids, Brahman shrines, Arks or Shamirs are wrong. They are not only feasible but practical and demonstrable. It has been an interesting exercise showing people working shrines when all they want to do is pray in them.

I look forward to the day I have a small version of Cheops working in the background whilst some fool tries to espound on the Idiot Lord Intrusion burial view of the pyramids. The mechanic has already been proven, it is simple enough physics, it is just a matter of making a device. Wish I was better with my hands, but that never stopped me making a working Ark of the Covenant or Step pyramid.

Regards

Chris

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I like the idea of the Giza Power Plant and also how Nikola Tesla a Genius if i've ever seen one entertained the idea of the Pyramids producing wireless power all the way down to building his Wardenclyffe Tower on an aquifer.

But i find this less known rarely spoke of use as the more plausible one it dosnt have a name as far as i know..

1. A Green Thumb???? ( Brings about rain and Vegetation )

2. Nikola Tesla

3. They where used along with the aquifers to steadily ionize the atmosphere. One day when looking at the Bosnian Pyramids it was noticed they where covered in Green Vegetation and the same for the surrounding valley. But the same could not be said for Giza Pyramids as it's a dry barren land scape but once was lush and green. Meaning some mishap cause the pyramids to cease function in Giza.... as for that i dont know heck the arc of the covenant could be the mishap and that why Pharaoh pulled out all the stops going after Moses.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ToccoasMostWanted

Tocco

Where did you find the 'Green Thumb' theory? I have the mechanic.

This is correct, along with the fact that the Giza Plateau was verdant and wet, supplied by the underground aquifers.

Sure is a lot more useful than a hole in the ground, could even be useful to the Egyptians today.

Regards

Chris

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

i would like to openly speculate,
there is no links or proof of what i say other than second or third hand conjecture, from places to numerous to list

the great pyramid was,

an indicator of season, and of time day year ect, (astro clock)
a light, like a street lamp, (illumination) for orientation and security
a water pump like previously suggested (lift, clean, vibrate and distribute water)
a water hole (like a swimming pool) around the sphinx like out door public baths.

and the one that may surprise some,

a musical instrament, (like a guitar) except most of the vibrations were internalised.

so light, sound, sweet water, and seasonal clock (others left out for clarity)

imagine strings are running from the kings anti chamber, on movable granite blocks,
over what is called the great step,

and run down the length of the grand gallery over the tunnel to the queens chamber, and over the well shaft.
to the plugged up enterence tunnel,

the brown line is the string the blue line is the bottom connection point for the "string"
the reason for the moving granite slabs in the kings anti chamber is to allow the tuning of the "string tension"

dont ask me how to strum this thing i dont know yet

but the string when "strummed" vibrates directly over the "well shaft" drawing water in pulses up the well shaft,
and a "swinging door" at the bottom of the well shaft "pulsed" with the harmonic of the water pulse and raise it up to the height of the queens chamber,

the water travelled close to the strings and was "vibrated" to produce "sweet water" which was drained through the pyrimid back toward the "pit"

as the well shaft "hindged block" moved up to block off the upward phase of the pulse, the water surged up the water outlet shaft,
this forced the "hindged" block at the exterior edge to open an spill the excess and swing shut on the well shaft down ward pulse cycle. and prevent the water from retreating from exterior "flap" or one way valve.

the vibration of the strings produced a sound that was effectively trapped in the pyramid, and caused a form of self cycling resonant feed back, that coincides with the granite material making up the mecanical part of teh resonator or "kings chamber", it should be noted that the "RED granite" is sitting on a corigated stone base to allow for optimal vibration and sypathetic vibration to cascade together.

this vibration of the cumulitive structure (trapped sound) has a pizo electric effect on the sandsone under the great pyramid and the pizo electric structure of teh RED granite has a different latent energy level,
the difference in the "potential" voltage between base sand stone and RED granite pizo electic flows creates an arc lamp, this was ontop of the great pyramid and was the prime meridian, a mini scale model of the pyramid,
covered in gold and silver (called electruim ) where the arc lamp was discharged.

so when the nile waters rose to the correct level the pyramid started to sing, (vibrate) and water spouted from its flank, (sweet water purifyed by sound) and an arc lamp lit up signafying the return of the season of growth.

no wounder the great pyramid was one of the great wounders of the world.

and this dos not even get into the spiritual level
or the mathmatic level
of the great pyramid

my idea
is a theory because all ancient cultures loved sound and resonance,
and we build giant hydroelectric power stations today

xploder

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This isn't so much a pyramid theory as just throwing some idea around that was mentioned in a book I read.

1. Pyramids build using monatomic gold powder

2. Ancient Egyptians? Implied by Laurence Gardner

3. Basically, monatomic gold powder has some strange properties such as making the container it is weighed in weigh nothing. So supposedly if your huge building blocks weigh nothing it won't be a problem to build huge pyramids. Laurence Gardner explains it much better than I can.

4. Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark by Laurence Gardner
ISBN-13: 978-0007142965

Amazon.com link

Youtube video

The video is rather long, but it's probably easier to understand than the book and shorter than the book.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Sorry i failed to add this www.scribd.com...

It's a good read of how Tesla was aiming at rain technology by harnessing lightening also because they always seems to go hand in hand. It even makes a compelling argument how the tunnels obelisks plus other megaliths serve a purpose.

Yeah i am curious though what would cause them not to function? Id like to say the cap stone but the other 2 would be operational. And it can't be anything we have done cosmetically to them especially the great pyramid for it was already desert... But then again the cap stone was very very conductive attracting the positive ions from the atmosphere and grounding them to the aquifer and the GP is way taller then the others.. So maybe the GP is the only one with that purpose and since it's on it's lonely the need for a highly conductive cap stone and a 13.1 aecer base,,,

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Yes they did have a fascination with sound but it isn't solely the Great Pyramid that was capable all the rest are but do not have the same layout especially the queen chambers so more or so that would rule out that as a function but no one knows for sure so anything is plausible

Also i'm a big fan of Vibrations and frequency and effects it could have such as rearrange the molecules or helping with magnetic forces flipping an objects polarity, Especially since they actually knew the frequency of the human body and such way back then. Couple with the fact the very first langue ever was a natural langue that actually came from the brain like when spoke now and hooked up each part triggers a part of the brain of it own

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Thanks for adding another inventive idea. However the evidence points to their being tombs and the AE seemed not to have been aware they were anything but that.

That is what i think too. Some of the other ideas are very interesting but just don't seem to stack up when the science is applied. What is quite interesting to me is that some of the ancient quarry sites, that now appear to be in the middle of desert, where actually once on the banks of the Nile (or tributaries) which have since migrated over time.

And, as i said in a different thread, a culture that could move the city of Pi-Rameses over 12 miles to a different location, including 1000 tonne statues, could certainly build the pyramids for no other reason that grandeur and tombs. This one act alone clearly demonstrates the abilities in ancient building and transportation techniques that the AE possessed.

However, if we want an "out there" theory, how about golf tees for the giants that supposedly used to roam? Would explain all those circular stones over in Central and South America!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ToccoasMostWanted

Toccos

ok thanks, I get the idea. Sadly that is not how I do it, I am not even sure that would work. Just ionizing particles might seed clouds in some places, but dry climates require the introduction of moisture.

As for the rest of the ideas above they do not really fulfill the criteria 4,5&6 here plus a few f the others.
Criteria for Ancient Theories

regards

Chris

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hey thank you. You entertained the idea at least i just like to keep an open mind just as much as i like hearing how innovative people this day and age are when trying to come fourth with an explanation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join