It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were you in a past life?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

executioner ...killer Still very dramatic...noone was just a guy?...just some guy?...

Noone says, "Yeah the channeller I gave money to told me I was just some average guy that peddled hats and had 4 kids and a wife that sold bread to the country store....blah blah

I didn't pay the channeler, I was there with some friends, and if it's any consolation I'm sure I had herpes or some venerial disease in my past lives.

SpiderJ

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interesting thread. So far I believe that my past lives have been during the following eras ...

Ancient Rome / Roman Britain / Pictish
Saxon/Viking York
Mediaeval times (twice) During reigns of Edward II and Richard III (fought at Bosworth field)
Early Tudor (Reign of Henry VIII)
Early Georgian (around 1730's or so)
Possible early Victorian
WWII Germany (Possible links with Heinkel bomber)

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ummm....
I was a nobody....an old farmer lady...i looked very poor and overworked.

as the wealthy younger woman...in social settings only...# i could have been someone's mistress or maybe even a prostitute...all i know is i was dressed like i was rich..didn't mean i was necessarily rich.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Im gonna do some channelling at my next party I think!
I will be a hit!
Ill just find the biggest loser (wait thats probably me) and tell him that he was a viking king named Harald Ogereater.

Anyway
I do not dismiss the idea of past lives I just find them hard to swallow. I need to further investigate this theory to make a judgement ...
I need to find someone who is knwlegable in this area and have them tell me what they think i was.
If they say I was a crazy drunk that liked to eat pickle sandwiches I would say, "I asked for my past, not my present

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

executioner ...killer Still very dramatic...noone was just a guy?...just some guy?...

Actually, I'm fairly certain that I've never been anything but "just some guy"... perhaps a warrior-type, yes, but not a terribly important one.

Pretty much everything I believe I've been has been necessitated by my surroundings... you don't find many hat-peddlers in 12th-century Norway

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow what an interesting post.

I don't know if its a past life or what, but I keep thinking of myselfwearing a long dress that goes from the floor to my neck, and a strange headdress like you see in pictures of Ann Bolyen (sp). I don't know why I imagine that (if it is imagination). I know I'm not a nun or anyone like that. I'd love to try one of those past life regression things but I'm too chicken.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Warrior of some type. Could have been grunt, could have been general, definately millitary.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When i see something i suddently regonize the place and situation, and felt like i was there, i regonize im in some kind of battle world war 1 i belive it is, and sometimes in the 1960, even in the middelage, thats the main places i belive i have been in.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I feel a strong connection to the 1930s and Nazi Germany, I used to have small "clips" (I just call them that, because they were really short, but really detailed), in my head as a kid and still do have them now and then, a few of them were of parades and combat scenarios...

My mom used to tell me I used to ask her "remember when I died?"

(PS,
I'm not racist or anything, because a few of you might take it that way. I'm a Native American, if you're wondering, lol.)

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am convinced that I once lived as a Roman lady. I have been fascinated with the period since I was knee high to a grasshopper and almost faint with pleasure whenever I get a chance to visit a true Roman site.

Rome itself is magnificent. I plan to spend more time there the next time I get a chance to tour.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What was I?

Simple.
No question in my mind.

James Joyce.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, I dont really know what I was. I have some obsession with ancient Japan, so who knows?

As for the ouija board, it told me I was Thor (yes, the norse god). Take THAT, im better than you all.

Now, if only I could find my Mjollnir...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

A monk in medieval Ireland is about as two a penny as it gets, I'd have much rather have been Chuchulain, Champion of Ulster or Aelfred the Great or even a # shoveller from Dorset but a monk...boring.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well let me think about this for a minute
No one is going to believe this but I think I was a Boy King at some time.
Stop laughing, it is true.

Tututkamen

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this counts but I used to have dreams where I was a soldier in the past and future. I vaguely remember a dream of fighting in some hot, wet, filthy, mosquito infested jungle. I've had a very strong resistance to joining the military too at an early age. Having combat dreams seems like no big deal though. When you get shot in the heart, you tend to wake up, dream over.
I guess the thought of being taken without your consent (draft?) to go suffer and die for other people whom you didn't support, always bothered me.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well I Dont KNow What I Was In A Past Life Never Really Gave It Much Thought?? Well Knowing My Luck I Would Have Been A Fruitcake Or Something??

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have a strong feeling I was mostly alone in past life. I see bits and pieces at times from the highlands of green fields and blue streams but always feel very isolated when I think of it. In a way, it comforts me and in another way, it makes me glad to a part of the world I'm in now. I ahte the cold and I'm pretty sure things were very cold during that time, whenever it was.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i never understood how one could find out what role they took up in their past life.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i never understood how one could find out what role they took up in their past life.

so you want to know why we believe or think we might have had a past life?
can't speak for everyone but it is usually a memory, an image, or a feeling that you are personally there, but there's no possible way that you could have been there and you knew of it, before you ever really knew of it ( i mean, you were aware of personal details, that there was no way you would have known what it was like unless you were there) basically you knew it before you learned about it. (did i make any sense? i'm a little
right now)

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I seriously think I was Italian in my past life. It may seem wierd of me to say so considering that I'm a carribean-grown kid with a little bit of Indian heritage thrown in.

The reason I say Italian is because I'm attracted to Italian women (ALL THE TIME), I love Italian food (ALMOST ALL KINDS), and the majority of all my friends are Italian!

It's pretty wierd, but I find myself loving people and food from Italy. That's my reasoning for saying I may have been Italian in my past life.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

EDIT: Oopsies! Spelling mistake!

[Edited on 17-4-04 by prophetmike]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join