It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were you in a past life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
dunno if you belive in past lives, but if you do feel like you share a connection to a past era or a certain event please share!

i have always felt a strong connection to egypt and greece. the mythologies and histories of both lands are incredible. also, i think that the wars of the past are interesting.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I agree about Ancient Egypt. Also, for me, Medieval times, the Old West and specifically the sinking of Titanic.

And if it counts, I feel the same about Atlantis.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
All of the dreams I've had that seem to be past life related are so blurry. The one I can see the most is like desert and darkness everywhere and I'm standing in a stone type structure with no roof over top and someone is talking to me, it's a man but his hair is long and dark and unkept-and his clothes are dirty and muted in color.
But the things he says are past life related so, I'm guessing that this was a time in my past life?? But It gives no clue as to what era...
However, I am drawn to mythology and Egypt. So who knows?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
All of the dreams I've had that seem to be past life related are so blurry. The one I can see the most is like desert and darkness everywhere and I'm standing in a stone type structure with no roof over top and someone is talking to me, it's a man but his hair is long and dark and unkept-and his clothes are dirty and muted in color.
But the things he says are past life related so, I'm guessing that this was a time in my past life?? But It gives no clue as to what era...
However, I am drawn to mythology and Egypt. So who knows?

Maybe your dreams are a world happening at the same time as this life, but you're only conscious of 'being there' when you're asleep. Maybe this man is trying to teach you about your past lifes. Do you keep a dream journal or anything like that? If you want to remember your dreams better, it may help.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
ermsss
i cant remember much about it.but one thing for sure
i do remember always . i was born as a lady somewhere in london in 18 century,married to a doctor but at that time i m nearly dying when to labour a child that all i do remember.funny isnt it

after all now being born a man wow it a real different
to a lady. man type body seem more enegy expecially at the abdominal
i liked it anyway

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I am drawn to Egyptian and Greek mythology as well. Always have been. But I dont know if that necessarily means you were from there in a past life. Hell, I dont even know if I believe in having a past life. Is there any way to tell? If there is Id sure like to know.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
such as Automatic Writing, and corrolating to dreams....

I've been an:

Assyrian farmer (just snippets of being outside and feeding goats, when a travelling merchant comes by)
Medieval herald and sage/alchemist (memories of trying to turn lead into gold)
Renaissance scientist (remember experimenting, likely in Venice, as there were many canals, though could be the Netherlands...)
Convicted witch (and female! Actually lesbian, as I was imprisoned with another convicted witch...somewhere in France)
and lastly, a Black Army soldier who died in Korea (via shrapnel from a grenade, while trying to make it to the chopper...this was an ongoing dream for some time, way before finding this out...in addition, I remember a night of fun I had in a white Chevy with red leather interior before shipping off, but details are pretty sketchy)....

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
"Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes
a butterfly. I was conscious only of following my fancies as a butterfly, and was unconscious of my
individuality as a man. Suddenly I awoke, and there I lay, myself again.. Now I do not know whether
I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming that I am a man."
--Chuang-Tzu, 3rd century BC

Hmm I can't really recall any memories ( such as past life) like that maybe this is my first time to be alive?

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Okay, everyone who has replied to this post is drawn to Egypt! Creepy!

I am also drawn to Greece and Rome, maybe i was so good at Classical Studies is because i may have actually remembered what it was like?

Egypt, i love but have a strong feeling of hurt and betrayal, only becomes stronger when i talk to my old maths teacher who is half egyptian.

Maybe had a lover who betrayed me?

It would be interesting to figure out though...would be scary if we started sprouting Latin, Greek or Egyptian!

Ego Amo Lingum Latinum

Amo, amas, amat!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hehe, Actually I like to Norse and Germanic tribes but I don't have "visions"

Valhalla I'm coming!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Though I am fascinated by Egyptian, Greek, and Roman cultures (as well as other ancients), nothing in my experience seems to lead to me being around in those times in any incarnation....*sigh*...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey there!

Half my family, on my dads side, are from Norway and my last name means Red Wolf....
(Related to Rollo the Conqueror!)

With knowing alot of that side of my family, i haven't felt a strong connection to Norway!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
What were you in a past life?

It seem that I was a sheep-keeper,in the middle-east, who was living there is +/- 2000 years ago. Also, I was living in the same time that JC but I didn't meet Him.

Since these infos are coming from a oui-ja table, I don't know if I can trust in what I wrote on this post.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Me and JC go waay back. Nigga owes me 5 bucks."

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Chris Rock said it in Dogma. Great movie

AF1

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I always wondered about this myself. I seem to be drawn to World War II a lot. Also the Civil War and medieval times. I often thought that perhaps our souls come back because we are needed. What if we all came back for this time period? As if the world needed us now for the end?

Also, I feel a strong connection to some people, like I've known them for a long time. Perhaps our souls just keep getting intertangled.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I sometimes have memories of being a demon,an Imp actually,a very powerful imp.I had these long horns that came out from the middle of my forhead-4' aprat curving to the back of my skull.

I also have memories of being a female,I think I was a red head or something like that.I would had these memories of being a Bisexual women (yeah,it's fraky,huh?).I dont know why I have these memories,but I find them funny. -Quetz.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh, and there is this one girl I had met a couple weeks ago,and I seem to have known her from somewhere,as if we were past lovers or something like that.I seem to have many past lives,but I can only remember a certain amount of them. -Quetz.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hehe, we knew that... Hey UP, maybe we raised sheep and goats together, LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just didnt want to catch any flack

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join