It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian space chief claims sabotage could be behind catalogue of recent failures - Phobos again!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Russian space chief claims sabotage could be behind catalogue of recent failures - Phobos again!!

www.dailymail.co.uk< br />

Vladimir Popovkin, the chief of Roskosmos, told a Russian newspaper: 'It is unclear why our setbacks often occur when the vessels are traveling through what for Russia is the "dark" side of the Earth - in areas where we do not see the craft and do not receive its telemetry readings,

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The first thing that springs to mind for me was the recent Mars mission: Phobos Grunt was going to the Martian moon Phobos. You may recall the 1980's missions: Phobos 1 (lost en-route) then Phobos 2 (made it to Mars but lost contact when it aligned with Phobos) The latter last saw & sent back images of a very arfificial looking 'thin ellipse' before its demise.. This is way too much conincidence to be 'chance' & the Russians obviously think so too. Someone does not want us going to Phobos!

Another link relating to Phobos 1 & 2 may be of interest here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.dailymail.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wow, if first you don't succeed try again, if that fails blame someone.
3 failed rockets, design a working rocket.
who on earth would sabotage this, i personally can't see a reason.
edit on 15/1/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
Wow, if first you don't succeed try again, if that fails blame someone.
3 failed rockets, design a working rocket.
who on earth would sabotage this, i personally can't see a reason.
edit on 15/1/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

This is Russia - they invented the space program & are trusted to put US astronauts in space to the Int space station - this is not India or Iran!! Yet we are to believe all of their Mars missions fail?

edit on 15-1-2012 by digipulse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i know what your saying but russia claiming that something is purposly going wrong instead of trying to get around the problem is not going to do anything for them. it's not impossible for them to get there but this claim is like giving up rather than trying harder.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i know what your saying but russia claiming that something is purposly going wrong instead of trying to get around the problem is not going to do anything for them. it's not impossible for them to get there but this claim is like giving up rather than trying harder.

No. What he is saying is that these things happen when the craft is outside of Russian control/radar/telemetry. For the head of their space program to say this - wow!! Can you imagine the news if the NASA head, Charles Bolden, said this? This should not be ignored - if only for the sake of US astronauts who use their services!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Dont take this to serious. Its just an anouncement.
And if not, they may have some data (not evidence) that would allow to asume sabotage.

From what I read, there was not one successful mission to phobos. And if there is a pattern (everytime they are "on the dark side") it could really mean two things:

Loss of control because of system design error
OR
Someone´s messing with them.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

i beleive most likely system error, and an over excited scientist.
even if it is an external force preventing a succesful mission this news should inspire harder working and increased funding, but i suspect it will put them on hold for future missions.
i've heared important people making amazing claims before and even though this could be major news, prepare for disappointment.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Dont take this to serious. Its just an anouncement.
And if not, they may have some data (not evidence) that would allow to asume sabotage.

From what I read, there was not one successful mission to phobos. And if there is a pattern (everytime they are "on the dark side") it could really mean two things:

Loss of control because of system design error
OR
Someone´s messing with them.

I think it's the latter. Just look at the image smuggled out of Russia - last image taken by Phobos 2. It might change your mind.
See here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
@listerofsmeg
I know what you mean. Especialy russia is known for making wilder claims and then nothing is behind these claims (or seem to be)

@digipulse
Thanks for the link, I read it when you first postet it. Indeed strange! But I know the source is not the reliable source I wish it would be.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The last picture from Phobos 2:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Looks like the cigurat is this guy here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
To better understand the significance of the Russian space chief's claims of sabotage, I feel that other issues need to be considered.

I will offer some thoughts from the other side of a given perspective which is my way of saying from outside the box.

Too often, many view this type of intrigue as spy vs spy, but it is much more and so I want to share a thought on the matter since I have one to offer and as a means of furthering discussion about a matter that I feel is not being viewed or considered for its true significance.

Since the alternative media and conspiracy sites have an obligation in my opinion to discuss real conspiracy as opposed to the main stream media propaganda that gets repeated as conspiracy on conspiracy sites which then tends to confuse and diminish discussion instead of encouraging it.

I want to discuss something different.

Considering the historical record of Russian space attempts and Russian failures to the same space object, it should be clear to most that someone is preventing the Russians from going and doing what they have been trying to do for so long with no success.

It is obvious that the failures have not dissuaded Russian interests and therein lies a big clue, because even the Russians should be thinking the same concerns about sabotage after so many examples of fact to consider as sabotage.

This is why their current public claim of sabotage is clearly a logical and understood thought process that is becoming known to the public.

While I contend the public should already be aware of what I am about to state, but since most shy away from mentioning it, I will more than gladly touch upon it for the sake of discussion.

What Russia seeks by going to an object that has been reported as a ancient alien craft or large probe is to most likely learn about its design, propulsion and energy systems and its communication and weapons systems.

Such advanced knowledge and technologies could advance Russia into a new super mega power status, but in a most different way and anyone who understands superiority understands this term.

This should be already understood by the many, but if not, then also consider that the Russian historical failures imply other interesting and daunting theories.

Either alien entities that know exactly who is doing what and why even if it is top secret among the elites with the ability to sabotage space ventures implies a deception of a most daunting nature.

This would imply to me a couple of possibilities.

1. First up is that we could have aliens that are acting in some manner to deny us or anyone advanced technologies. While I do not personally think this is the case that brings up the second possibility.

2. Second is that the hidden government, our secret elite departments or organizations of our government possess advanced technologies that also implies much more than the ability to sabotage space crafts while out in outer space or in near orbit.

It would I feel also lead many to infer that secret space craft, secret propulsion systems, anti-gravity and many different type of existing space weapons are already part of the secret government's inventory and a secret space program that no one knows anything about except for the elites and the military industrial corporations that benefit from the secret technologies they manufacture for the hidden government.

This thought process then leads to the inference that we the people have been kept in the dark for the benefit of a few who care more about making money first in any new space based venture system than to advance the human understanding of our world around us and or use such technologies to create a new energy paradigm of energy independence from existing energy providers.

The exopolitics of ET involvement then takes on a more dangerous plot to think that while alien ET could be preventing the Russians from getting to Phobos, something tells me that our ability to go there successfully is not a sign of our better technological ability, but is in my opinion an example of our secret government's hidden capabilities that can control what chosen nations can go into space and who goes where to do whatever they seek to do while in space. To me this is a clear example of a dictatorship of space and its findings.

Such a tacit secret and covert government motivation would want to blame aliens or ET for such sabotage, because those already brainwashed by mains stream media think that aliens are the only ones who could do such a thing.

Once you begin to consider that it might not be aliens or ET then and only then can you begin to think about who else could it be and if you follow that process among who benefits, then I have no doubt it will be more logical to assume that some secret government faction or group with advanced technologies is preventing the Russians from getting to Phobos.

Thanks for the thread. A most interesting topic if only more thought was given the subject matter.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I recommend to read this because its well thought!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply MaxBlack. However, nowhere did I state that 'aliens' were responsible for Russia's failures. I do feel that Russia are being thwarted in their missions which concur with the space agency's alligations & that the reason for this may be because there is something artificial about Phobos & TPTB wish to keep this secret. There are facts in place here which, though not validated, seem very odd to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow that is crazy. Time to bring nasa back to prominence.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Quite frankly,

America doesn't have to sabotage Russia's space programs,

They are quite good at messing up on their own.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I suppose thats the reason the russians were first in space. logic is a bitch huh?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

don't forget who made the bomb.

And who than stole it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
yes I remember. I remember much things that the government of US has done. Seems this issue would not be the greatest scandal.... so whats your point? trolling?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I think you may have hit the nail on the head. There have been many claims that the U.S. secret space program has had anti-grav capabilities for quite some time and that they have been using those capabilities to travel to both, our own moon and Mars since the 60's. Hell, just Google "U.S. secret space program" and you'll get almost 49 million hits in less than a second.

Not to mention the numerous claims of secret "stargate" systems allegedly used to transport people from Earth, to Mars and back by lunch time or energy beam weapons.

Who really knows if any of these systems exist? Not me, that's for sure! On the other hand, I do know that if we did have these capabilities and if we did have bases on the moon and/or Mars, we damn sure wouldn't want anyone else to know it, much less take pictures of it.

I also know that the U.S. military never shows the rest of the world what they are actually capable of, they only show what they want you to see. When we saw the F-117 Nighthawk for the first time in the 1989 invasion of Panama, it had been flying for 9 yrs. and operational for 6 yrs.. We later saw the B-2 Spirit and the F-22 Raptor publicly revealed and then by accident, the world gets a peek at our stealth helicopter used to kill Bin Laden. All this leads me to wonder, just what else do we have that we're not showing?

I have no doubts that the U.S. military has the capability to disrupt these missions if they were so inclined. The real question for me is; "Is the U.S. doing something out there that they would want to hide?" Many would say, "Yes!"

edit on 15-1-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join