It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gamma Ray weapons being developed and tested?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The CIA actually admitted on TV that they are building "prototype energy weapons" to be used in battlefields later in the future..the CIA has successfully created the first 'gamma ray rifle'. for some reason i cannot find a link to what the CIA described as being a powerful energy weapon which can be pointed at the head and essentially the brain cooks from the inside out with powerful gamma-radiation.

I want to know what you make of this?

edit on 14-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
thers no pic

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why would we shoot gamma rays at the enemy?
We know what happened with Bruce Banner.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Whys there have to be a pic? Doesn't sound far fetched to me...I'm not sure about the differences in types of radiation...cooking my brain seems kind of..unhumane to me. Unless its instantaneous. I'd rather be shot, lol.
From what I read, gamma radiation is more likely to give you cancer, than melt your brain.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Well it's silent for one and more accurate

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Are you sure it's silent?
This is the only source I can find: www.scribd.com...
(shhh. I think it's part of a game. Just a game)

What is it more accurate than?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There has been a microwave weapon in use for at least 20 years. It basically causes a massive stroke with a head shot. You have to remember that the frequency and amplitude are the things that research on the original prototype were worked out on. It is silent except a high pitched, low Db, sound when the weapon is charging the high voltage capacitors in preparation to fire. Now, they have improved said weapons much farther ahead than I am aware of. For example, back in the 90's Congress was trying to pass a bill to fund Clipper Chips development and deployment. These chips were in use since the 40's according to my family member who was Army Security, OSS, and when the National Security Act was enacted helped start up and run the NSA. The military is about 40 years ahead of the technology released to the public, AT LEAST. What most civilians, or even military, scientists know about is next to nothing. They use compartmented projects. A person only works on a small piece of the puzzle. There are very few at the top who know what the whole puzzle together is and what it does. For example, SCIF's or Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities are done the same way. No one sees every part of the message, or crypto, etc and it is finally assembled for the person meant to know the information. That is how governments and other clandestine projects, agencies, programs, etc are kept secret.

ETA. Most people aren't aware of the history of how the microwave ovens came to be. The developer, Raytheon, made the Radar Range, the first one out. What happened is Raytheon techs or engineers working on a battleships radar noticed birds fried in mid-air when they kicked on the radar to test it. Hence, they are not supposed to turn them on in port, or they will blow out all the street lights for a great distance. They rightly figured if it fried a bird in flight, they could make an oven out of it. Now they are called microwaves because the beam uses tiny wavelengths in the millimeter band (not positive of the wave length).

edit on 14/1/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon

..the CIA has successfully created the first 'gamma ray rifle'. .

Now this is very interesting to me. If they're talking about it now they've been using them for years.

I got shot in the back with some kind of beam weapon. At least that's my interpretation of events.

I did a little stunt that presented damming information to a large number of British troops, a stand of dignitaries, the local police, the public and my chosen target, the Intelligence community. I was the only activist there, none of them could miss me. Conversations fell silent behind me as I passed, (I had the sign with this information slung over my back).

The next day I was sitting on a bench having an intense conversation when I became aware of a localised feeling of discomfort on my back. I didn't react because the conversation was so intense. I suspect they wait for such a time so you don't move when it hits. Over the following hours the pain steadily increased till I could hardly breathe. I thought I was going to die that night and gave my last message to my companion. The only way I could relax enough to breathe was by lying on a pickaxe handle and levering it up against the painful area.

My companion said the painful area was swollen and red. I could feel the angle that the beam passed through me and a less painful area in the muscles where the beam exited. The only clear area in front of me when I was sitting on the bench was slightly to my right. They cannot risk hitting two people with one shot in a covert operation because that would give a direct line back to the shooter. In my case I suspect the shooter was standing behind me with a weapon disguised as a camera or something similar. The best shot they could have got without risking collateral damage would be the angle I could feel.

Of course it could be coincidence that I experienced these very unusual symptoms for some reason the day after doing what I consider the most effective action of my life. I'm not going to tell you exactly what I did because it could be used to identify me. Plenty of influential people know about this incident and that gives me a degree of protection, but I'm not telling you ATS nutters who I am. I will say that no one would do a stunt like that because it would be bound put you on the hit list. I did it and I'm still alive. After three days I could more or less walk very short distances normally and after about ten days I was almost completely out of pain though some symtoms persisted for many months.

So if you know what you want to do to peacefully raise awareness and force various groups to have red faced conversations about the subjects they all want to deny, but you know the risk is great, just do it. (Disclaimer. Don't blame me if you end up in a coffin.)
edit on 14-1-2012 by Kester because: correction

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
post by spirit_horse

reinep.wordpress.com...
reply to

Do you have any thoughts on this mans death?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ultra Violet Laser = Gamma Ray Weapon

Breaks DNA. You can't see it.

It's not being tested, it already exists and has for a long time.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Please correct me if I am wrong but... doesn't the production of Gamma Radiation require what amounts to a supernovae? Wouldn't we need to build a functional fusion system and then allow it to crash/go critical to get this radiation?

Just curious. I know the DoD loves outlandish systems.
edit on 14-1-2012 by redoubt because: correction

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I would say the article has its merits. Your brain, heart, Central Nervous System all work through pulses of electricity. Scientists can now measure that field your body give off up to 8 feet away. That is just a piece of info I had read sometime recently. But, if you disrupt the electrical functioning of the brains primitive core structure that controls breathing, heart beats, etc., well you appear to have died of natural causes. This weapon is probably an advanced weapon designed after the microwave rifle. I can't be sure as I got out of the business in '94. But I tend to agree that what the article says is most likely accurate, but what exact configuration of the weapon itself I am not sure.

I happened to be talking to an old friend who was telling me a new medical theory of chronic pain patient sudden death. It happens and it is usually a heart attack or stroke. Probably related to sudden withdrawal of meds. However, this new theory is called, Neuro Synaptic Overload. You see, your nerves communicate through synapses, like a spark gap so to speak. Your body sends signals like pain to your brain to let you know your leg hurts, etc. When you have severe intractable pain, this communication can be coming in from many different injury areas until your reach a NSO point and it blocks the signal to keep your heart beating or other critical function. A weapon could be designed along these lines I am sure which may overwhelm your system and you drop appearing to be a natural death.It would be almost impossible for a medical examiner to determine the actual trigger of the heart attack, but may say severe stress, or an undiagnosed heart problem. The medical examiner has a dead body to look at and would not have the ability to see the electrical malfunction that would appear on an EKG for example. At this time in our technological development, these things not only have been developed, but other weapons have been designed that work better, and are undetectable. You know, like software v1.0 vs. software v8.1. Recently, there has been great strides in understanding the brain and what part does what and how it does it. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

edit on 14/1/12 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Gamma radiation is produced by the sun, and by any nuclear device .
We do not have focused gamma rad technology. UV radiation we have but UV (10 to 400 nm) and gamma (10 pm, picometers) are different by, literally, an order of magnitude.
IF you were hit by a directed gamma ray weapon (GrAZER), you'd die of rad poisoning in minutes.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yes, this weapon is being testd on me, another poster reports the same, he's name here is strangdays.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We heard about that in the Military.
I've also seen videos about large scale weapons, I just didn't know that it was gamma rays.

I was only told that it was a ray gun that can push and more or less, stop a convoy in it's tracks.
It disrupts your organs, and makes you want to throw up.
it's hard to speak of without actually having to be in the line of fire.

But, it's almost as if you are walking, then all of a sudden you just stop, your organs twist, and you feel like you're in the air.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon

I want to know what you make of this?

edit on 14-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

I think its for wars with non terrestials who wont cooperate.

new topics

top topics

join