It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Footage Over SANIBEL beach FLORIDA JAN 12 2012!!!(As titled)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

No I wasn't there when this was filmed. But I'm talking about the things that are dropping out of the orange balls- that's the only thing that I can relate to in the video- Like said before I wasn't there the distance of the objects are far away compared to what I witnessed first hand. I can't be sure its a flare or lantern after viewing a video like this. I just wish I'd have gotten all what we saw on video clear and crisp... It would have put this sh't to bed once and for all!

I understand your comment regards name calling, no need to go as far as that!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by tarifa37

The problem is skydivers are becoming more fancy with the addition of light kits when they jump however I would assume you would see lights from the airplane that is dropping them out...are there near a military training area...cool video none the less..

MacDill AF base is in southern Tampa though, which is just a short plane ride away or a two hour drive. Could be something from there. They are the intelligence hub for the middle east operations of the AF, so one never knows. I used to see jets and things out there all the time. Also, the Civil Air Patrol is very active in Florida. My daughter used to be a member while in high school and flew several times with them.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Ceriddwen because: deletion of GI Jane fantasies.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

I wish you would have as well. Even if just to settle your own mind about it either way. Still, you know you experienced something, and it affected you very much, so that is what you hold to. It doesn't matter what it was, and knowing won't change the experience. No matter what anyone else might say or think about your experience, you know how it made you feel, and that is the important thing. Now, if someone were to be able to prove what it was that happened to you beyond a shadow of a doubt, you might have to adjust your thinking about it, but it still wouldn't change how it made you feel or that memory of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Very true- Over 2 years now since that night and I at least think about it once or twice every few days or so. It will not leave me :O)

I think the only people I'd like to ask questions to is the crew of that military helicopter that I have no doubt whatsoever they were on the scene to intercept and ward the craft away. But being the military I know what the answers will be. : (

It was a special thing to see and I experienced it with my twin brother- Who for some reason doesn't want to discuss what we saw that night.

Luke

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE666OCCULT
There are no islands past Sanibel, only the gulf of mexico, and this is definately on the gulf side because there are hardly any waves on the back bay. So the only way that these would be flares or "chinese lanterns" is if they were launched from a boat. I see no boat in this video.

Even if this is on the gulf side, couldn't the camera be pointed to land?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It wouldn't be pitch black. You'd see the light polution from the mainland. You would also see lights from houses, though very dim. When you look out to sea, you see nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Macdill isn't the headquarters of intelligence ops. Macdill is an Air Mobility Command base and the HQ of both The Joint Special Operations Command And USCENTCOM. Although CENTCOM is in charge of the war, All heavy intel stuff is in Langley AFB, VA, an Air Combat Command base.

Active duty Air Force 2009-Present

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
there seemed to be a main source spewing out more balls of light.....don't think sky divers would be going crazy on a night dive, my guess is military or maybe a hot air balloon,with the occupants having fun throwing what ever over the side..not a great video,pitch black and no ref points..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE666OCCULT
It wouldn't be pitch black. You'd see the light polution from the mainland. You would also see lights from houses, though very dim. When you look out to sea, you see nothing.
All that depends on the camera settings, it could have been pointing to an area with light pollution and look completely black.

That's why any kind of reference is always good in a video like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ATTENTION - THIS IS A NEW HOAX BY OPENMINDZTV - EVIDENCE HERE
An of course, tarifa37 You have been fooled again.

This footage from the YouTube user OPENMINDZTV and posted here by tarifa37
titled Sanibel Beach Florida January 2012 is no other than the by now infamous
Mexico aka Campinas Brazil footage already discussed in other thread. Now this
hoaxer known as OPENMINDZTV just posted the same footage but replaced the
audio with a tampered dialogue in english by who knows whom.
Check the comparison with a frame of each video.

Of course the footage shows what have been exposed, these lights are just a hot
air balloon burning with some special firewworks as explained in the other thread
very popular in Mexico and also in Brazil as you may check in this comparison.

Do you remember the Rio de Janeiro alleged ufo fleet burning in the sky uploaded
by ZEEDER1000 on Sept. 25, 2010 to YouTube? This video was discussed and
debunked here. It was a display of fireworks with a burning balloon very popular in
Brazil along with the skydivers with flames exhibitions. Well check the comparison.

I ask the moderators to close this thread since it'`s a hoax and also to move the other
thread to the hoax section. Or do we need to see more evidence?
edit on 14-1-2012 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Nice work Free Spirit

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

Good work...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't see why it can't be sky divers. The main source of light could simply be the aircraft or blimp. I am assuming that navigation lights are off though. They are not lanterns, not if this is an aerial view, they would be near impossible to light at any speed, and would climb not fall even if they could be lit. Should they be flares, then they are rubbish.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Good job, i noticed that too but you beat me too it
i fully expect the same thing to be posted again within a week haha
But does anyone think maybe these fake Ufo sightings thats been popping up lately, would maybe be to hide more real sightings or reports??? ..
edit on 14-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
****ATTENTION****

I know it is easy to attack other members and make off topic posts when there is no logical response to be made.....but it is violates T&C and it will stop NOW.

Discuss the TOPIC and the topic ONLY. All other posts will be removed. If this staff notice is ignored, you may be post banned.

Carry on...within the T&C and this topic only....

edit on January 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
****CLOSED PENDING STAFF DISCUSSION. Move to hoax is possible. This will NOT be a reflection on the OP*****

Originally posted by free_spirit
ATTENTION - THIS IS A NEW HOAX BY OPENMINDZTV - EVIDENCE HERE
An of course, tarifa37 You have been fooled again.

This footage from the YouTube user OPENMINDZTV and posted here by tarifa37
titled Sanibel Beach Florida January 2012 is no other than the by now infamous
Mexico aka Campinas Brazil footage already discussed in other thread. Now this
hoaxer known as OPENMINDZTV just posted the same footage but replaced the
audio with a tampered dialogue in english by who knows whom.
Check the comparison with a frame of each video.

Of course the footage shows what have been exposed, these lights are just a hot
air balloon burning with some special firewworks as explained in the other thread
very popular in Mexico and also in Brazil as you may check in this comparison.

Do you remember the Rio de Janeiro alleged ufo fleet burning in the sky uploaded
by ZEEDER1000 on Sept. 25, 2010 to YouTube? This video was discussed and
debunked here. It was a display of fireworks with a burning balloon very popular in
Brazil along with the skydivers with flames exhibitions. Well check the comparison.

I ask the moderators to close this thread since it'`s a hoax and also to move the other
thread to the hoax section. Or do we need to see more evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join