It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Footage Over SANIBEL beach FLORIDA JAN 12 2012!!!(As titled)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Just putting this one up there as pretty interesting, are we looking at flares or skydivers or something else.What I found different than the other skydiving videos is that there are some that are flashing.

edit on 14-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

UPDATE

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Jan 14 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Since it is a largish grouping unevenly spaced, I say Chinese Lanterns, though from the way they are falling and burning out, I wouldn't discount flares either.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
Since it is a largish grouping unevenly spaced, I say Chinese Lanterns, though from the way they are falling and burning out, I wouldn't discount flares either.

Yeah but they are falling down and some are flashing. It sounds like they are on a beach as I can hear waves etc so I would guess they are looking out to sea. I don't think at this stage they are Chinese lanterns, maybe flares or skydivers.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Unexplainable.

Not lens flares, not Chinese lanterns, not sky divers. Umm, please use your brains.

Never seen anything twice in two different places, look like it's spitting out eggs into the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I am using my brain, which is why I say Chinese Lanterns. I have seen numerous instances of people seeing these both in the daylight and at night and confusing them with other things. What makes you so sure they aren't? What are you saying they are?

Also, no one said lens flares. There are different sorts of flares that utilize fuel and burn. Research before you make a statement like that.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Ceriddwen because: lens flare?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Since when do Chinese lanterns spit out baby Chinese Lanterns?

You show me an example of a Chinese Lantern that does that.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I've never seen a Chinese lantern flash like that. Flicker yes, but flash like a LED? No.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Pretty weird! I don't think they are by the sea though, sounds more like traffic to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Could it be remotely possible that some lanterns were flying behind other lanterns and as they burnt out, gasp, suddenly we can see the lanterns that were behind? Could it be possible that would look like they were just appearing? Could it be possible that a plane was dropping flares (not lens flares)? Could it be possible it was skydivers, hanggliders, flickering mars plasma, or ufos? Sure. What is the most likely scenario (not ufos)?

As I said before, I am not ruling out flares either. No, not lens flares, flares.

On the off chance that maybe I missed something, I watched it again. I still say lanterns or flares. (not lens flares) And they are definitely on the beach, since you can hear the wind and the waves.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Ceriddwen because: rewatch

edit on 14-1-2012 by Ceriddwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Great, another "lights in the sky" vid with no reference points. Hardly what i´d call worthwhile.

This could be anything

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
its quite obvious what you are seeing actually, a youtube video.

j/k, the are Unidentified flying objects

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I can't really see what is going on. I agree, no reference points

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Here is pretty much the same thing on January 3rd in Brazil

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo
Pretty weird! I don't think they are by the sea though, sounds more like traffic to me.

Have to disagree I am listening through head phones and I can hear water and waves breaking and the guy crunching stones as he walks on the beach.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

this is why people dont put pics or films
of ufos up
you just cant win no pics or or film or
it didnt happen
or they pick flares lanterns
it does my head in
think i need a break from ats

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If some of these lanterns appears to flickr/flash, it's because they are about to extinguish.

Also, they are very sensitive to the wind and the candle inside can easily flicker.

Check out this impressive video, this "flickering effect" is particularly visible at the beginning (top left corner) and the end:

edit on 14-1-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Christmas Tree Lights with the branches blowing in the wind with other Trees in front of it - taken from a distance. That's all I see as there's no reference points.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Im sorry but how can a chinese lantern have 'babies' for want of a better word? Theres noway on earth that is lanterns, im so sick of every UFO vid that gets put up at least 5 people say straight away 'chinese lanterns' and not even in jest (swamp gas) they actually mean it. It could possibly be some kind of new flare maybe?, I have seen 2 similar videos recently, 1 from brazil and another from equador i think, all 3 seem to be showing the same thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Ahhh ok fair enough, I was just listening through my cr@ppy laptop speakers.

I'm not convinced they are Chinese lanterns due to the formation they keep, and they unexplained flashing. Definitely pretty weird!

Oh yeah, and the babies that spew out!

edit on 14-1-2012 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Christmas Tree Lights with the branches blowing in the wind with other Trees in front of it - taken from a distance. That's all I see as there's no reference points.

Case solved then

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join