It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I read the whole DW article yesterday. It is the best peace of collected and referenced information about Illuminati and what is going on on Earth on a "down to earth" level.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The article is well written, very comprehensive and a worthwhile read!

But it is disappointing to see how many derogatory replies this thread gets, obviously merely justified by the author's identity. This is the usual problem showing, which causes much suffering in our society:

Inability to read and understand what you have just read.

For the few left with this remarkable skill, even that point is covered in the article. For the others I recommend watching the inspirational movie "Idiocracy" this weekend.

What if it were possible to discourage critical thinking in the public – so people would never put all the pieces together? One useful way to do this would be to control the educational system. Again, I understand that I am hitting a brick wall with the “average person” by bringing this up, as they cannot face the possibility that the world they live in has been so deeply manipulated and compromised.

In the early 20th century both the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations were donating large sums of money to education and the social sciences. They supported, in particular, the National Education Association.

By way of grants, they spent millions of dollars, money which was used to radically bend the traditionalist education system toward a new system that favored standardized testing over critical thinking, toward “scientific management” in schools.

This was part of a calculated plan to make the schooling system benefit corporate America, at the expense of the American school child. Powerful foundations with private interests, such as the Ford Foundation, continue to support, and thereby influence the policy of, the NEA to this day.

Additionally, an unprecedented U.S. Congressional investigation into tax-exempt foundations identified the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations engagement in an agenda for vast population control.

Norman Dodd, Research Director for the Congressional Committee, found this statement in the archives of the Carnegie endowment:

“The only way to maintain control of the population was to obtain control of education in the U.S. They realized this was a prodigious task… [so] the portion of education which could be considered as domestically oriented [was] taken over by the Rockefeller Foundation and that portion which was oriented to International matters [was] taken over by the Carnegie Endowment.”…

So, honestly, overcome your "Wilcock is a fraud" reflexes, learn to read and think for yourselves.
I am not saying everything Wilcock ever said was right. But I am saying this article is worth your time. It is a great compilation of important material with many external links, quite some of them to very reliable resources.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The thing I love about Wilcock is his ability to piece together different bits of information so that's it's easier for people to grasp the entire picture. I just read through most of the article and 90% of it were things that a daily ATS'er already knows about; the trillion dollar lawsuit, the secret fed bailout revealed by the audit, the network of 1,318 interconnected corporations that earn 80% of the worlds wealth, the 'super-entity' of 146 corporations that control 40% of the worlds wealth, the six corporations that dominate the media, the Rothschild empire, etc.

This is all perfectly valid information and Wilcock provides countless links to back up his statements. When you put it all together it forms a body of information that is certainly quite shocking and hard to believe if you aren't well researched on these topics. Obviously this article has caused a lot of people to get their panties in a bunch, and articles on the internet don't do that too often. Once again, I applaud him for his great work in putting together all this information and providing it in one conclusive thesis that gives more clarity to the bigger picture.

edit: here's a part I found particularly enlightening:

Standard Oil had a virtual monopoly on producing, transporting, refining and marketing oil up until 1911, when it was broken up by an alarmed United States Supreme Court in antitrust legislation.

Standard Oil of New Jersey became Esso, later to be renamed Exxon – which became a key part of ExxonMobil, currently the most profitable company in the world -- earning 30 billion, 460 million dollars.

Standard Oil of California became Chevron – currently the third most profitable company in the world at 19 billion, 24 million dollars per year.

Continental Oil Company became Conoco, now a part of ConocoPhillips – currently the sixteenth most profitable company in the world at 11 billion, 358 million dollars.

BP Amoco is a conglomerate of several Standard Oil splinter companies. Yahoo Finance currently lists BP Amoco’s gross profit at 16 billion, 28 million dollars.

Therefore, four out of the six “supermajors” in the oil industry are direct Rockefeller spinoffs – BP, Chevron, ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips.

Our Swiss scientists proved that these companies never really broke apart. The 1,318 in the “core” and 147 “super-entity” corporations are extremely interlocked with one another.

edit on 15-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
we need a Fulford section in the forum

we've made a few threads about Fulford in the last few days and it really needs a few topics to put all the history together for people to read easily

ie:
the history of the US taking control of Japan, stealing the gold and hiding it in the Phillippines, that seems to be the key time around the 1930's when the US issued totally crazy made up amounts of government bonds that they never intended to cash, like trillions of dollars back in the 30's, the bonds were 60 year bonds, so they expired around 1998, which is why everything has started to happen in the last 10 years. The chinese got to see that the US had no way and no intention of ever giving the gold back or letting them cash the bonds. They had been scammed and given worthless pieces of paper in return for gold.

Fulfords interview with David Rockefeller and the project camelot 2hr+ interview around 2008/2009 time which really lays out how things stand today, and how the huge power battle of the elite seems to have really kicked in in the last 10 years

The trillion dollar lawsuit and the updates that have come out from Fulford in the last few months, giving a real latest insight into how things are unfolding.

Like i said in my other thread, i see Fulford as almost the first ever reporter of the secret world, much the same as we watch the news on tv to find out what's going on in our inner world, he reports on the upper secret world.

So the few of us that are really researching the whole thing, have read all the history going back to the 30's (and even further back, learning about the history of the secret chinese societies), this isn't just one guy posting some stories, it's a very eye opening read into history.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I just spent the past two hours reading the whole thing. I think its funny how he dramatizes and goes on about the so called "attempts on his life" Even for the Haters I would recommend the read because it really is alot of information tied together in an easy to read way. I for one had never heard of the Illuminati courier getting hit by lightning and the list of illuminati goals he carried being published. Just in case someone would like to see it here is some of the best(or worst) ones....

In a seeming act of Divine Intervention, lightning struck a courier who was riding to the meeting on horseback, carrying the full 25-point strategy in his inside jacket pocket. He was killed instantly.

The authorities went through all the courier’s belongings and were shocked to find this document. All 25 points are published, in full, on various websites, such as this one.

I'm not going to list all 25. You can read them at the above link. I have specifically chosen the most shocking and, I believe, important ones so you don't get distracted as you read it.

Remember – this is not a conspiracy theory; the seizure of this document was an established fact, causing extreme concern in the Bavarian government.

#1 Use violence and terrorism rather than academic discussions….

#4 Any and all means were justified, on the grounds that a moral code left a politician vulnerable….

#6 Remain invisible until the very moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning or force can undermine it….

#7 Use Mob Psychology to control the masses. "Without absolute despotism " one cannot rule efficiently

#8 Advocate the use of alcoholic liquors, drugs, moral corruption and all forms of vice, used systematically by "agenteurs" to corrupt the youth

#9 Seize property by any means and without hesitation, to secure submission and sovereignty.

#10 Foment wars, but direct the peace conferences so that neither of the combatants gain territory. They would be placed further in debt and therefore into our power.

#12 Choose candidates for public office who will be servile and obedient to our commands, so they may be readily used as PAWNS IN OUR GAME

#13 Use the Press for propaganda to control all outlets of public information, while remaining in the shadows, clear of blame

#14 Make the masses believe they had been the prey of criminals. Then restore order to appear as the saviors.

#15 Create financial panics; use hunger to subjugate the masses.

#16 Infiltrate Freemasonry… "When the hour strikes for our sovereign Lord of all the World to be crowned, these same hands will sweep away everything that might stand in his way."….

#18 a Reign of Terror is the most economical way to bring about speedy subjection.

#19 Masquerade as political, financial and economic advisers to carry out our mandates… without fear of exposing "the secret power behind national and international affairs."

#20 ULTIMATE WORLD GOVERNMENT is the goal. It will be necessary to establish huge monopolies, so even the largest fortunes… [will] go to the bottom together with the credit of their governments ON THE DAY AFTER THE GREAT POLITICAL SMASH."

#21 Economic War. Rob the Goyim of their landed properties and industries with a combination of high taxes and unfair competition.

#22 Make the Goyim destroy each other so there will only be the proletariat [poor] left in the world, with a few millionaires devoted to our cause, and sufficient police and soldiers to protect our interest.

#23 Call it THE NEW ORDER. Appoint a Dictator….

I'd say they are well on their way to getting all 25 done.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: added a sentence

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is amazing and I find it highly credible.
From all the years of research I've done since the early 80's this is in all likelihood true. Despite the massive amounts of material contained I didn't find anything I knew to be false.
Wilcock may have made erroneous claims earlier or been given bad information but I truly don't believe it to be the case here.
That said, this is very, very hopeful for us all. The fiat monetary system established by the Fed has to fail for any real progress towards a real economy to be made. This is why so many of us have had a sense of foreboding like never before. We're seeing the cracks in the system and know that there will be some interruptions to what most of us consider to be "normal living". This is why everyone who can should stock up on basics, enough to carry your family through for at least a few weeks to as long as a couple months.
Such enormous changes cannot be made so smoothly that nobody will notice. Denial will be the first response by the media but that too will change.
This is my hopeful side talking - the pessimist in me thinks that there is strong chance the US will try to provoke a major war to avert these changes from occurring. These people are very dangerous and should they feel threatened they won't think twice about taking us down with them.
Amazing article.
Best news I've read in years.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think we all of us following this story should be proud and happy that some of these either chills, or simply arrogant ego-based individuals takes the time to "troll" this story. Whenever you see an increase of trolling and ill-informed opinions added to a thread it should only tell you one thing, read it even harder!

It is not your fault that some people "aren't just right".. Question everything, question the questioners harder.. On all levels, Wilcock or a random ats poster

Oh, and for those still in doubt, there are plenty of official\unofficial\leaked documents to look over, don't buy the trolling
Questions needs to be asked though, but let us make it real questions ey?

Thanks OP, star and flag

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This guy Wilcock also has "trusted" sources that tell him underground NWO cities are being attacked by Aliens. And people are taking anything he has to say Seriously? I am telling you I have to get in on this. Take a few facts and a bunch of made up stuff and then sell it to a built in audience. Oh wait, why would I need a job doing that since I am sure I make lots of money as a (insert organization here) paid shill.
edit on 15-1-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
This guy Wilcock also has "trusted" sources that tell him underground NWO cities are being attacked by Aliens. And people are taking anything he has to say Seriously? I am telling you I have to get in on this. Take a few facts and a bunch of made up stuff and then sell it to a built in audience. Oh wait, why would I need a job doing that since I am sure I make lots of money as a (insert organization here) paid shill.
edit on 15-1-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

Just treat it like any info, if it interests you (for whatever reason), take the info, do your own homework. That is a win-win situation.. You will learn something new either way

It is very easy sitting behind your computer criticizing work you have not even paid for, there is a huge lack of general initiative. I made a choice to work in the field, though for the sake of discussions I don't say who I am or what I do. That can pollute the conversation. All I know is that I do WHAT I LIKE TO DO and I don't make a big deal out of myself, not my role, I just want to try to make a difference, my own way... Like everyone else can for that matter

This case needs as many independent investigators as possible!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Bout all I want to say is I feel that the skptics and hoaxers here on ATS are finally starting to lose it here on ATS and members are starting to waken and see truth's by using plain old logic and common sense........ whether it be this or finally UFO and Aliens all I can do is stand and applaud your awakening. ATS members wake full throttle

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Absolutely spot on, I have also noticed this development, very exciting

Second line as thanks to the members of ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
David Wilcock is a fraud. I put him in the same bin as Billy Meier and that old 90 year old fool about may and oct 21st.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Anyone claiming to be Edgar cayces reincarnation is going to have to do a hell of alot more to convince me. To make a statement like that, then to recycle the same old conspiratorial ideas he didn't even create, let alone even find an interesting way to communicate those same ol ideas. The intelligence, and more importantly imagination of Edgar cayce is diminished when the name wilcock is attached to it. This guy, out of all conspiracy writters I've read, isn't much to write home about, go check out who he is trying to be, cayce, icke (eehhhhh...), and Robert Anton Wilson, rather than watered down versions of the same ol story.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
just because something is known, does not mean it can be remedied. in the 1963 kennedy death, there were over twenty witnesses that were standing close by that heard shots come from the grassy knoll...not one of them was believed, nor was the possibility of a conspiracy ever investigated by officials.

valerie plame, an undercover CIA operative, was outed by Richard Armitage, a republican whitehouse insider, a blatant act of treason that caused an unknown amount of deaths and imprisonment in several foreign countries of other CIA operatives, that also was never "fully" investigated, and Armitage was not even charged...even after he admitted it.

the wealthy (read: powerful) were protected 50 years ago, as they have been protected today. it does not matter what truths come out, it's what is done with that information.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I like to listen to David speak but unless something tangible happens until then it might as well not be real. I think a positive attitude can't hurt

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i find it quite amusing how some people just dismiss entire threads without even knowing what the hell its about..... thanks for posting btw
I'm glad this thread came out on the front page at ats...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius
Anyone claiming to be Edgar cayces reincarnation is going to have to do a hell of alot more to convince me

Its amazing what you negativists focus on. This is the same as smearing Ron Paul as a racist. By burying your head in the sand, not reading or responding to the data, and simply finding the easiest route to discredit someone.... what does that actually accomplish? And who does this accomplishment support? The side that is against us as people.

If anyone would like to put the sheer work into reading the data and providing counter points, I could listen to this nonsense. Otherwise, tearing down a mountain of work with one-liners makes you look foolish. Put in the effort, otherwise you have nothing to say of value.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Anyone claiming to be Edgar cayces reincarnation is going to have to do a hell of alot more to convince me. To make a statement like that, then to recycle the same old conspiratorial ideas he didn't even create, let alone even find an interesting way to communicate those same ol ideas. The intelligence, and more importantly imagination of Edgar cayce is diminished when the name wilcock is attached to it. This guy, out of all conspiracy writters I've read, isn't much to write home about, go check out who he is trying to be, cayce, icke (eehhhhh...), and Robert Anton Wilson, rather than watered down versions of the same ol story.

you know it's amazing how much you could learn if you actually researched for yourself instead of taking second-hand information from ANYONE else.

read ALL the replies in this thread. I made a post that explained the link between Cayce and Wilcock very well.

only the ego is capable of assuming things....
the ego is really the thing killing our society today.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The fact David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce look very similar?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Bout all I want to say is I feel that the skptics and hoaxers here on ATS are finally starting to lose it here on ATS and members are starting to waken and see truth's by using plain old logic and common sense........ whether it be this or finally UFO and Aliens all I can do is stand and applaud your awakening. ATS members wake full throttle

great post, i feel the same, on a few topics there seems to be a very clear divide, people on one side who have gone into a topic with a blank page, looked at all sides, done their research, learnt the history and used the evidence to come to a conclusion without bias. Then on the other side you have people just saying"nah hes a fraud" "he's full of crap" when they haven't done any reading or research whatsoever.

The problem for them is that they have no evidence or case to put forward that can change the intelligent mind, if they provided a proper case with factual evidence then maybe we would change our mind, but all we see is ignorant posts with pre conceived assumptions

What is annoying me most about this thread is that people are debating David Wilcox when the fact is he is just a guy posting the stories and reporting on Benjamin Fulford, if he was claiming it was his story and his life then yeah his reputation may effect the outcome more, but the fact is that the key player here is Fulford, so Wilcox can claim he's a fairy or the incredible hulk, it doesn't change his ability to post statements from somebody else. i could claim im the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, it doesn't change the source of the story and the huge amount of research that can be done into Benjamin Fulford, nor does it change the validity of his statements and news reports

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join