It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Can you folks see it yet?

The door for complete global government is wide open.
It's almost come to full fruition.

It has been hundreds, if not thousands, of years in the making.
And now with modern communication and travel technology, we are ready for it.

But who will control 'it'?
We the People?
Or the nobility/tycoons/elites?

This whole thing has been set up to lead into this. We have no real options left but to embrace it or face utter self-destruction.

I am just concerned that it will become tyrannical because any system of governance seems to lead towards that - control and corruption.

If we did not want globalization, it would take 100-200 years of slowly transitioning back to where we came from to get away from it. It would take many sacrifices most people will not accept making.
And how will we address humanities future in space? With nationalities? Flags and other methods of division?

That's what I think all of these trillions of hidden dollars are really about. It's being leaked because they want us to be upset, and to want justice. To want a global currency settlement of the sorts.

What are the stages of grief again?
Denial...Anger...Bargaining...Depression...Acceptance?

We might as well start preparing for the inevitable.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

I personally am an active musican that's played bars and venues all over the country...

am I un-credible because I ask people to pay to see/hear my music in order so I can put food in my mouth and have a warm bed to sleep in?

I'm sure you work hard for your money, but let me point out one area you should step back and take a look at, before defending David Wilcock so fiercely.

David sensationalizes and embellishes many many things. Let me give you one current example with this Law suit story, so you understand his MO.

From David's Site, regarding the lawsuit.

www.divinecosmos.com...

David's life has been threatened to tell you this story... so we are rushing it out to insure his safety.

Really David?

What about Mr. Fulford or wait how about that this information is public, on Pacer and everyone can see the lawsuit.

How about all the other sources that released the same story originally release by Mr. Fulford?

edit on 14-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

alright, if its going to come to badgering me in attempts to discredit Wilcock with menial attempts like this, then i'm going to leave this thread for good.

do some research as to WHEN each of these Trillion Dollar Lawsuit articles was published, in relation to Fulford & Wilcock's publishings.

take into account the date the actual lawsuit was filed, and you will see that Fulford and Wilcock were reporting on it first.

then take into account the actual material of Fulford and Wilcock's stories...the amount of "inside" information which could potentially be "dangerous" to the reputations of NWO/Federal Reserve is being published by Fulford & Wilcock....not the other articles.

the fact that the lawsuit is published is not why Wilcock's life has been threatened, it's about the actual material that Wilcock is publishing about the lawsuit.

as for Fulford, he lives in Japan where he is (most likely) protected by some secret society equivalent of the "secret service". and as far as that goes, i believe Wilcock is also being protected by "white hats" in the U.S. who want Wilcock's work to be published for the benefit of mankind.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Your not understanding the issue here.

Fulford and Wilcock did not release the story together, only Fulford. It's Fulford's story alone.

David is riding his coat-tails and sensationalizing the story, can you see this?

Now maybe the story did need sensationalism to get everyone's undivided attention, since that is what people pay attention to these days, but again the original source gets the credit, regardless of past friendships.

When people get upset on ATS they resort to calling people names, and passively aggressively calling people shills, what I have learned from ATS is to "Deny Ignorance". Plain and simple.

Questioning past people that have misrepresented the facts is just my MO.

I will gladly give David all the credit that is due to him, if I am incorrect.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this OP--- and for keeping up with the thread.

I have been following this story closely---even though I've been a little hesitiant about Wilcock for reasons I won't go into here. But there is something about this story that rings true to me. It is, after all, a verifiable lawsuit.

I think what gets me most about this latest update is that someone may have been killed---along with his 8 year old son. And excellerants were found outside of the house. This doesn't sit well with me---and nor should it with anyone else here on ATS.

edit on 14-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

you obviously do not understand what i said about Fulford & Wilcock's history.

YEARS AGO, i mean WELL before the trillion dollar lawsuit or MOST of Fulford's story had EVER been published, Fulford & Wilcock were FRIENDS.

they became friends YEARS AGO via mutual connections in Project Camelot. Wilcock was one of the first interviews on Project Camelot, Fulford was interviewed soon afterward..

when Wilcock heard Fulford's interview he became very interested in his story because Fulford's story paralleled with some things that Wilcock's contacts were telling him.

everything that i'm saying can be proven via Project Camelot or "adjacent" sources.

Wilcock even participated in further Fulford interviews on Project Camelot.

they became friends, they shared information and both soon learned about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit via Fulford's Asian contacts.

this isn't that hard....at least it's not when you're "thinking" with an open heart instead of a fear-driven "brain".

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I must say I have read and studied Edgar Cayce for quiet some time at an earlier stage of my life. I feel a strong connection to his lives, the message he left behind him. You will see that Cayce in many lives was a very human character and at times drop in to all kinds of holes. David Willcox seems to have some very similar traits, but I cant say that he is the pure reincarnation of Cayce. One thing I do intuit though, is that Cayce soul would have no trouble over shadowing him if it served his purpose ( a higher good for the whole of humanity ) As with all information, we must cut through it and there comes a time that 'what will be will be' Cayce life was much to do with service to humanity, that was his focus, no more no less. So if Cayce wants to serve humanity through a body known as David Willcox so it will be. The main question here is that more and more information is being revealed about those who rule from the shadows. This is known as 'lighting a candle in a dark room', after that each individual must make his choice of the road he wants to take.

edit on 14-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: extra word

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

A thread about just the lawsuit and facts minus the people presenting the information.

Maybe it will help us all understand it better, since you seem to have a good grasp of all the players and events. ( No Sarcasm or slight intended)

I'll be the first to star and flagged your efforts.

Although I believe Fulford's story, it's very hard for me to see past Davids past spins on particular bits of information.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This thread has information related to some of David's timespace stuff. The place where these ETs live. The place many of us will witness soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

thank you ancientthunder, i needed a break from arguing about things that are easily provable.

the picture of cayce & wilcock says a million words, they def. have a striking resemblence. most people these days believe in reincarnation, i don't think wilcock's claims are that hard to believe.

wilcock moved to VA Beach based on a dream he had. There he stumbled upon the A.R.E Institute (Association for Research and Enlightenment) which was FOUNDED by Edgar Cayce.

Wilcock was immediately approached from the president of A.R.E. because he looked exactly like Edgar Cayce.

Later the president of A.R.E. wrote a book about Wilcock being the reincarnation of Cayce. although Wilcock contributed minorly to the book because it was (sort of) about him, this book was mainly written NOT by Wilcock, but by the president of Edgar Cayce's Institute.

Book: The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?

Later the two of them found many similarities between Cayce's life and psychic abilities and Wilcock's life and psychic abilities. Edgar Cayce was known as the "sleeping prophet" because he would literally go to sleep, purposefully dream about his clients, then awake and recall his dreams in order to serve his clients in different ways (usually related to health concerns)

Wilcock's psychic abilities are almost the exact same. although Wilcock has retired from doing psychic readings for clients, Wilcock's psychic abilities function through his dreams.

Wilcock has been keeping a log of his dreams for the past many years, and this is where SOME of his INTUITIVE information comes from.

another very interesting point about the Cayce & Wilcock connection is their Astrological Charts. Wilcock's Natal Chart is almost exactly the same as Cayce's, only with the necessary allowance of variables thanks to the few decades between Cayce & Wilcock's lives.

the planets were all aligned in almost the exact same way when Cayce & Wilcock were born. to any astrologer this would be a dead give-a-way as a reincarnation. Natal Charts are often referenced when calculating the "age of a person's soul" and other factors that contribute to "soul evolution".

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I still think you should post all the information about this lawsuit, in a new thread.

Maybe it will help us all understand it better, since you seem to have a good grasp of all the players and events. ( No Sarcasm or slight intended)

I'll be the first to star and flagged your efforts.

Although I believe Fulford's story, it's very hard for me to see past Davids past spins on particular bits of information.

i might consider making a new thread, but this thread beat me to it, really. there's no need for 4 or more threads about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit.

I admit that i've followed Wilcock for a long time. this is because I think he's telling the truth.

some one mentioned Wilcock's theories about "time/space"....

to be accurate, this is NOT his theory. Wilcock's spiritual and scientific philosophy is based upon the Law of One / The Ra Material. the Law of One / Ra Material is COMPLETELY concurrent with the work of physisict Dewey B. Larson. Wilcock openly states this on his website, and in his book:

The Source Field Investigations

i highly recommend this book to anyone interested in "fringe" science and esoteric knowledges.

i'm sorry if i've come across as anything but polite in this thread, but it peeves me to see people post things about Wilcock when they have no real knowledge of the person. my apologies to you RealTruth, you seem like an alright person, IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply and enjoyed forming a part of your thread. I had heard a lot about these physical pointers that hint towards a great unity between the two characters. None the less, reincarnation is one of the weirdest subjects in the sense that we often try and understand a metaphysical reality when were embedded or fixated in a physical 3D world. As we know, it is all just theory at this point in time,but we have to start somewhere. One that blew my mind, was the idea that a soul could live three lives in the same planet at the same time. After that I felt that the sky is the limit and gave up on any logical answers. Its a laugh when you boil it down.we will meet again dont know where dont know when some old sunny day.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thanks for your efforts in this thread.

I have also been following this for quite some time, and if this is just a hoax, it is as elaborate and ingenius as to match any of the greatest pieces of art ever made, considering all the corelations with facts to actual events laid out. It would match the Mona Lisa, literally, in literal form. And if so, this Wilcock guy would be a genius equal to Leonardo da vinci.

But no, i don´t think so. It is far more plausible that this is just the truth, it would be a much lesser effort to report on the truth. Sometimes the truth can be more mind boggling than the wildest of fantasies.

Lastly, i will say though, that i am not sure that he got everything right. While the core message is probably true, some of his conclusions/aiming on the bad guys may be a bit off. As an example, I am not sure i believe what that "illuminati" woman is saying, that person might just be a shill trying to misdirect and falsify some aspects of this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Brother, you nailed it. We are on the cusp of the most transformational event in human history. It has all lead up to this point.

With each passing day I become more convinced that we the people will lead
The world into a golden age.

If you accept the concept that each human being has an innate capacity to discern truth via either a divine spark or natural connection to the collective unconscious, you must also accept the most efficient, equitable and true solution to any problem involving multiple people is best solved by getting as many individuals possible to consider the problem.

Given access to handheld devices and ubiquitous Internet combined with platforms like ATS, we have proven we can do it. It's a matter of time until a critical mass understands this and the subset of controllers is forced from power for efficiency's sake.

This story is big.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

funny you say that...i read a poem a few months ago that completely changed the way i look at reincarnation.

it's a very beautiful poem, easy to read and not very long. for anyone with a heart, i would recommend it's reading.

"The Egg" by Andy Weir

galactanet.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

"The Egg" by Andy Weir galactanet.com...

I usually don´t read stuff like that. But that one was awesome!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Metalshredmetal says:

as for the statement about $26 trillion as opposed to $16 trillion...

i guess i had higher expectations for the "deny ignorance" part of ATS, this was pretty simple to find with a 1 min. search:
---------------------------------------------------------
That would be me who made the statement about $16 T opposed to $26T. My very first sentence of my previous comment said that I had NOT yet read the article. I assumed (I know one is NOT supposed to do that) that it was a reference to what was found in the partial audit, which was $16T. At the time of my comment, I did not realize it included those swaps. My bad! Please forgive me.

There are INCORRECT numbers at the Wilcock link. He says the current value of gold is $300 an ounce--last time I checked it was between $1500-$1600.

In addition, as usual, he defends Obama, citing the signing statement Obama made in which Obama stated he did NOT want to sign the NDAA, but did so with hesitation, blah blah blah. According to Senator Levin, co-author with John McCain of the NDAA, Obama DEMANDED that the detention language include Americans. Who's lying? AND, if Wilcock knew about Obama's hesitance to sign the NDAA, are we to believe that he did NOT know that Levin says otherwise? Why not provide BOTH sides of the story? Why not give people both sides and allow others to make up their own minds?

Without getting into the Svali and Freemasonry parts of the story, there are a lot of facts presented by Wilcock. I stand by my previous statement--I don't know if he's an innocent being used or a willing participant. The WHOLE truth will come out someday, one way or the other...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
David just posted in there a link to an article stating that the Fed gave out trillions of dollars to big banks and that indeed, there are very few families controlling the world's finances. Audit by Congress found out that indeed, the Fed is giving away money to favored banks. Another credible websites talked about the megacorporations controlling the world's finances and commerce. What is the reaction of some ATS members? "David is a fraud!". Give me a break!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This may sound ignorant because I have not looked into the topic. But David Wilcock has been exposed as a fraud. He is in the same group with David Icke. Maybe he did not want the fame any more so he faked his death? I know sounds ignorant right? His body was burnt to a crisp.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

"The Egg" by Andy Weir galactanet.com...

I usually don´t read stuff like that. But that one was awesome!

yes, hah it is awesome. i think that's the best model of reincarnation i've heard. it makes the most sense to me.

the poem basically says that every other person who EVER lived is your self in another incarnation.
this brings to light the term "otherself" that has been coined by the Ra Material.

Ra often highlights that other people are really just "otherselves", and when we act in anger OR love towards someone, we are acting that way towards our self. this is called The Law of One.

this is the most loving and compassionate way to live life, IMO. leave fear out of the equation at all times.

for anyone who doesn't know, David Wilcock's entire spiritual and scientific philosophy is based on these Ra Channelings (which is scientifically backed up by Dewey B. Larson).

the entire 5 volumes of the Law of One / Ra Material can be read and searched online here:

lawofone.info

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

i seem to be the temporary expert on David Wilcock in this thread, so i'll answer this one last post.

no one is perfect. variables change. articles have and will be edited. Wilcock has made numerous blog entries about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit before anyone in the mainstream has even acknowledged it.

to pick apart his BLOG posts (remember, it's just a BLOG, not some perfectly edited professional paper) to the point of oblivion will do no one any good.

if there are typos / mistakes in the blog, people make mistakes.

if you have any questions about Wilcock's history (& history with Fulford & the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit) then read the previous posts in this thread. I've spent too much time already today trying to keep up with correcting so many attacks towards Wilcock.

time for me to decompress, drink a New Castle Ale & catch up on some "Parks & Recreation".

gday

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join