It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

actually i dont need to do ANY reserch to know you are right . i know how the federal resurve works . people with that much money didnt get that much money worring about us. the cash is in their hands what can we really do ? it takes the masses to stop them they depend on us their like a peracite .but i dont just blindly believe every thing i hear.the truth is clean cut and clear (the fed spent 26 trill of our money ) simple and plain.i believe it because it makes sence

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I read through the entire article last night and he seriously blew my head wide open, AGAIN. David originally cracked my head open to spirituality back in 2008. I loved him for a few months and then I started to see that it seemed like he was really full of himself and had a really big ego. That totally turned me off of him for I guess just about three years because only yesterday did my respect for him fully return (it had started coming back when I realized that he is just very insecure). This is a very well done article, full of sources and facts. It should be on the front page of ATS. Why isn't it???

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

It should be on the front page of ATS. Why isn't it???

I think you can thank those first page shills for that.
They are usually very quick to attack and then doing their utmost to turn people away from serious stuff like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The attached documents were sent by a source linked to Ferdinand Marcos and have been confirmed as genuine secret government documents. This relates to the OP's post.

THESE ARE HUGE DOCUMENTS!!
edit on 14-1-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

The attached documents were sent by a source linked to Ferdinand Marcos and have been confirmed as genuine secret government documents. This relates to the OP's post.

THESE ARE HUGE DOCUMENTS!!
edit on 14-1-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

! looks like some records related to the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit alright. stuff like this might not last very long in the public sector...(make sure to save these to your computer so there's copies)

Great Addition HazyChestnutz! keep up the information dissemination !

edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Neo. People, please spread this around. Aloha.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Those documents are just a small part of something that started with Ferdinand Marcos. There are alot of additional documents and this is basically a huge mystery.

This page below is really mysterious and seem to be a front end for some religious intitution. But scroll down... and you will find ALOT of incredible documents that have been scanned... signed by ronald reagan etc.

www.foundlifegh3.com...

And here is another literal treasure trove of documents on this case
upintelligence.multiply.com...

Anyway no need to cover this in this thread, as this is part of another investigational thread here on ATS already www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
All Members of the Federal Bank and their branches that are involved with These Crimes

should go to Prison for Life ! or a Public Execution Hanging, Guillotine, Garroting , Firing Squad

well just like what was done from the Nuremberg trials in Germany of the sentencing of Nazis

The Bought Congress Should Go too...

and everyone thought Bernie Madoff was Bad!! for what he has done !!

Bernard Madoff
en.wikipedia.org...

The Controllers of the Federal Reserve should be were Bernie Madoff is!!
NO.... I take that back Much of a Worse place ! something like being placed
in an Old Russian Gulag

The Puzzle is being put together ...

Dylan Pissed. Goldman Sachs Still Ripping Us Off.

Dylan Ratigan has had enough Tells truth

Ratigan- Greatest Theft in History

Exposed back when !!

Dylan Ratigan Exposes Federal Reserve Bank Scam

and for Last......

Greenspan: US Can Pay Any Debt It Has Because It Can Print Money To Pay It

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What is happening began 2 years ago when the Chinese told the Fed "we are done financing your insane system. No country's currency can withstand borrowing 43 cents of every dollar."

The fed was essentially watering down their debt and making the trillions in bonds china was holding, worthless. China cut america of by refusing to by any more treasury bonds to force the US to get their finances in order. Instead of cutting spending, the federal reserve "lent" the state reserves the money to buy what china was leaving on the table.

The entire system is rotten to the core. It forces the rest of the world to subsidize US debt. Wilcocks article shows that 147 companies controlled by the Fed are effectively concentrating the entire world's resources in the hands of fewer and fewer people.

It has grown into a massive ponzi scheme and is doomed. That's why this story is so important.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm still on the fence with David Wilcock and Benjamen Fulford. Fulford has made financial predictions that never came to be, and his talk of "Dragon Societies" seems like a fantasy story made to entertain his readers. He was doing it with Forbes Magazine for years, an enthralling read, but accurate?

Most of the time we can't verify what he's saying because we don't know these mystical contacts from parts unknown who know people that do stuff...Maybe Fulford and his ilk are there to tell us the truth then lead us off the tracks at the last second.

Who knows? Stay tuned for his next article.

(In order to find out more from his website you must set up a subscription by credit card.)
edit on 15-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So when David was exposed for being a fraudulent public speaker, he turned to the one thing he knew would get a reaction out of the people...POLITICS AND $$MONEY$$

Don't be so fast to buy into his "verifiable sources" as almost always with this guy they turn out to be made up.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
wow...

i just read it....

let the truth be known...

learn, forgive, evolve

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
When it comes to Wilcock I'm on the fence. I cannot decide if he has serious mental issues, or is just another scammer.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Edit: Removed some comments that were not constructive

As for David Wilcock - I love his work. Now sure, I think he has a bit of an ego that he maybe needs to deal with - but that's personal for him and does not tarnish his message. Many people have a big ego and I don't immediately dismiss anything they say because of it. It's more like a personality flaw. The information is unmistakably well researched and put together in a fashion so that most people can follow it and understand it.

Flag and Star

edit on 15-1-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I only discussed our PM because i believe in transparency of information. this is a conspiracy forum. there's no need for secrets, anywhere.

edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: first part

Wow, that is pretty weak putting him on blast after PM'ing you.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Who are the 122 nations that David is constantly speaking of and where can we verify this?

I think he's just feeding nonsense to people to get their hopes up.

Amen! David Wilcock is one of the biggest liars around.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Deutsche Bank AG

?? isn't this the bank Occupy Wallstreet was all buddy buddy with, actually setting up their meetings in the lobby?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by jar11

It should be on the front page of ATS. Why isn't it???

I think you can thank those first page shills for that.
They are usually very quick to attack and then doing their utmost to turn people away from serious stuff like this.

this is why i dont trust ats anymore

over the years this has become more and more epidemic, almost every topic i click now, i close out thepage before getting to the bottom of the 1st page because its nothing but absurd childish garbage comments

i do not know why ats allows it

about once a month we get a post or statement from the owners or management talking about crackdowns and this and that, then the next day comes and its back to business as usual

if you look on the 1st page or so on almost any thread, its filled with one liners insults and mockery

its pathetic the mods allow it
i also think its ridiculous how some one liners get stretched to two lines because of spacing, the whole post is mockery or insults and the post gets left up

the quality of ats has plummeted since its inception and its honestly pathetic

i clicked this topic because i had interest in what was going on but like all the other topics, i give up here and go elsewhere to read about it as i refuse to read page after page of those kind of comments

its truly sad

ats used to be very valuable and the conversations very strong, now maybe one post a page has legit info

lastly, i understand where people are coming from as to bots on this site, i firmly believe there are many, there are several topics where facts are presented and simply ignored, just like a bot would do

this site has become sad

i wouldnt be shocked if this is my last post, ill probably be banned for stating it how it is

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Originally posted by The Sword
Who are the 122 nations that David is constantly speaking of and where can we verify this?

I think he's just feeding nonsense to people to get their hopes up.

Amen! David Wilcock is one of the biggest liars around.

like these kind of posts right here, perfect example

in the past, ats would never allow these kinds, now the threads are filled with nothing but these kind of posts

how many one liners should be allowed in one thread calling someone a liar??

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Source Field Investigations by Wilcock is amazing. It can be found on torrents

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join