It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
David Wilcock makes my ears bleed when he speaks, and he is a attention troll seeking money for his personal gain. David comes off as sincere, but over the years he has been proven a fraud over and over.

I have wanted for a very long time to post a thread about the contradictions of David Wilcock here on ATS and have quite a few saved up, but the longer I wait the more rope he lets out to hang himself.

I used to follow David and his messages, but after I found out the contradictions and lies, every time his name comes up I run the other way.

Not all of his messages are lies, because he regurgitates valid information from other sources, but IMO his personal prophecies, information, and predictions are DU DU.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This article seems legit.
I've been doing my own research on this topic before even reading this and really,
A lot of it is true.

The old world order (the dynasty families that have rulled for hundreds of years through financial tyranny), have been doing so, for a long time.

Dont worry about the NWO (chips, depopulation), thats only the last phase of the plan. The 'NWO' has been happening for hundreds (if not thousands) of years depending on what truth you are exposed to.

But yes, these dynasty families own us, own the land, own all the major corporations and banks, the creators of the federal reserve system. The private banking cartel. The ruling elite class. They are all the same people. There are about 400 or so people that control almost all the wealth in the world. Yes that includes russia. Its permeated everywhere. When the cold war ended and the soviet union collapsed, they bought up all the useful resources at dirt cheap prices. Same during ALL economic depressions or recessions. Recessions/depressions are 'seizures' or assets at dirt cheap prices.

Hell, even your birth certificates are owned by the bank, i wonder what those could possible be worth?

Different families all working together to rule over the peasants.

The information is there. The truth -is- out there. You just have to look. This article is a good start, but there is a lot more to it than just what he is saying. Do your own research and you will find the truth.

A good slave is one that thinks he is free.

Dont worry about fema camps, they tried that, it didn't work too well. They have us in fema camps, of the mind. Constant distraction, crap entertainment, crap food, advertising and marketing and consumerism and materialism. Carefully engineered to keep us in the dark about whats really going on, which is a master-slave relationship with the ruling elite class.

26 trillion in bailouts, contemplate on that, and realize its entirely true. And consider history. This has happened over and over and over again. But we, as a species, are too stupid to look at history and stop it from repeating itself.

There are reasons that people have 'revolutions', like the french, like the american revolution. They had some of the same reasoning. Which was 'the elite ruling class', they did not want to be slaves. Sadly the OWO still took over, and ended up rooting in to the US again throughout time.

We never learn.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Now if you really want to go back, you can trace 'the ruling class' back through history, they are all the kings and queens of the old times. Rulers.

Back even further, they even seem to be before the time of mainstream religion (as we see it today).

Which leaves all sorts of implications as well. Im not bashing religion. But im just stating what my thoughts are.

What if religion was another means of control from the beginning of it? what if original religion was warped and perverted into what it is today to keep us from the truth?

Divide and conquer. The best possible action against a population so enormous.

Gay, straight, black, white, christian, muslim, republican, democrat, conservative, liberal, male, female,

anything that divides us, seems to be engineered through history to keep us from seeing the real issues...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

What if religion was another means of control from the beginning of it? what if original religion was warped and perverted into what it is today to keep us from the truth?

"Was"?
Not only "was" but "is." Still.

It astounds me that there are still people who are unaware of the history of religions, particularly, well....
never mind. Wrong forum.

um, back on topic...(but thanks, azure, for pointing people to the truth)

Divide and conquer. The best possible action against a population so enormous.
anything that divides us, seems to be engineered through history to keep us from seeing the real issues...

And this is the secret. We are now coming to the truth outside of the box into which we've been stuffed....and I think maybe, just maybe their plans may finally be exposed to the entire world...

Not that it will stop them, it may already be too late...but we CAN split off and refuse to play into the lies and the rigged game. Fiat currency, in the end, is not edible.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I have no previous knowledge of him, so I will look into your allegations. Nevertheless, it does not appear that he is fabricating anything from this one article.

Thanks for your input, Realtruth.

How you feel about him is how I feel about Alex Jones, who at first impression got me rattled.
It is incumbent on ALL OF US to look to the Sources in which we put our trust, and clearly the Federal Reserve and our Government are NOT two of those Sources.

Do you have any links you can point me to? Maybe it's time to do your exposure thread thing as considered....to help those of us who are "recently exposed" to him. I'm not sure what to make of Fulford, either...seems a controversial figure.
Thoughts?

edit on 14-1-2012 by wildtimes because: exposure thread to clarify "thing as considered"

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I will go read this later at Wilcock's site. I do like David's upbeat personality. I used to follow him, and believe in him, but started having doubts about his information for several reasons. Comments disagreeing with his views are rarely ever allowed to be posted. Imo, this is NOT how those "of the light" act. I definitely do not trust Fulford's information, which Wilcock cites and to which he appears to agree. I definitely no longer trust Kerry Cassidy after her treatment of Greer and then Bill's attempted smear of Greer (posting and alleging that an online torso photo of male-seeking-male was Greer--and I don't care if it is or isn't true, it was still an attempted smear by Bill and quite unnecessary, imo). No matter what policies/negative actions were performed by Obama and/or the Obama administration, Wilcock ALWAYS made excuses for Obama (although recently a moderator stated in the comment section that David says, "There are no good guys."). Well, if he's psychic wouldn't he have known that before??

Is David an "innocent" being fed partial truth/partial disinformation or is he a willing participant? I don't know. I will continue to read what he puts out there, but at the same time, will do my own research.

$26 trillion? The partial audit revealed $16 trillion, not $26 trillion. "They", the Elites or whatever one wants to call them, do want to go to a one-world currency, under the IMF (even Ron Paul warns 'us' about that and he warns that 'we' cannot allow that to happen!!). Is this information being provided to get "us" outraged--ready to get rid of the corruption--being told that a one-world currency would be the answer--so "we" go along with it, accept it--but then later 'we' learn we were duped and it turns out to be just more of the same?

David was always about ascension, love, light, forgiveness, etc. These newer "mystery novel" type articles are NOT the reason I utilized his site. I guess eventually "we" will learn the truth, one way or the other!

Thanks, OP, for sharing this update.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
More than I have time to investigate right but I'll be reading the pdf later.
S&F for now.
Disclosure is the first step in toppling the Federal Reserve.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I have no previous knowledge of him, so I will look into your allegations. Nevertheless, it does not appear that he is fabricating anything from this one article.

Thanks for your input, Realtruth.

No problem,

You are correct, because in this instance he is reposting information and not making it up.

Here is just couple of videos of David fabricating stories and appealing to everyone's ego's, also he claims he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I define the height of ignorance to be vehemently debating a subject lacking a knowledge of the subject.

When I found this site in 2006 I was overjoyed because intelligent people
were willing to cast aside preconceptions, separate opinion from fact, maintain a reasonable mix of open mindedness and skepticism for the sake of greater understanding of obscure subjects.

Lacking all the facts, we must use our best judgement, experience and intuition.

My intuition tells me David Wilcock is telling the truth as he knows it. Many people in the media make an honest living selling information.

The list of non aligned nations is no big secret. Look at Wikipedia for starters.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

This thread deserves an intelligent debate with all of the veracity and intelligence this site is known for.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

My intuition tells me David Wilcock is telling the truth as he knows it. Many people in the media make an honest living selling information.

This thread deserves an intelligent debate with all of the veracity and intelligence this site is known for.

Of course he is telling the truth the lawsuit is listed on PACER and public information.

And I agree the subject should be debated, but not giving credit to David Wilcock, but the people actually pushing the issues on the forefront.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Also Wilcock is a bit late, because the Lawsuit apparently has been settled but I am not really buying this source just yet. I will wait to see the dismissal of the case.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In a very major development, the Federal Reserve Board faction that is in de-facto control of the Obama regime and Israel has approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds.

They have promised to use any released funds for humanitarian projects and to develop hitherto forbidden technology.

The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests. This writer initially, and apparently incorrectly, denounced the announcement as a psy-ops because this group was not identical to the 117 nation Monaco group previously reported about in this newsletter.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

We are on another thread at the moment experimenting with the lexicon and theory of Fifth Generation Warfare.

I would like to offer that David Wilcox, along with others like him, are Performance Artists that use 5GW tactics and strategies to attempt to infect others with their 'narratives'. Could there be a military application for that?

What are the benefits to accepting and processing Wilcox's story (narrative)? What is it meant to replace or augment? What is Fifth Generation Warfare (5GW)?

Click Here
edit on 14-1-2012 by Frater210 because:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
the truth will come out

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

odd, you just sent me a PM asking me to make a thread about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit, which you should know very well that David Wilcock is one of the ONLY people openly talking about this lawsuit.

why would you ask me to make a thread about the lawsuit and simultaneously talk so demeaningly about wilcock?
As the title of this thread points out,,, David Wilcock and the Trillion Dollar lawsuit story go together very closely.

Wilcock's work MUST be cited in reference to this lawsuit. search your own ATS for the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit and you find 2 threads that are directly linked with Wilcock's work:

The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny
Confirmed: The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny
then you can add this thread to the list!

wilcock's work IS mostly a composite of other writers' work + some additional "inside" info. how does this make him un-credible? to call his work un-credible would be to call all of his referenced articles uncredible.

last time i checked, we lived in a subjective reality....NO ONE has first hand experience with this lawsuit, therefore, we must rely on journalism and lawsuit related fact checking. wilcock's work (in this context) IS journalism.

as for the statement about $26 trillion as opposed to $16 trillion...

i guess i had higher expectations for the "deny ignorance" part of ATS, this was pretty simple to find with a 1 min. search:

johnhively.wordpress.com... hase-political-power/

Page 205 – Separate and apart from these “broad-based emergency program” loans were another $10,057,000,000,000 in “currency swaps.” In the “currency swaps,” the Fed handed dollars to foreign central banks, no strings attached, to fund bailouts in other countries. The Fed’s only “collateral” was a corresponding amount of foreign currency, which never left the Fed’s books (even to be deposited to earn interest), plus a promise to repay. But the Fed agreed to give back the foreign currency at the original exchange rate, even if the foreign currency appreciated in value during the period of the swap. These currency swaps and the “broad-based emergency program” loans, together, totaled more than $26 trillion. That’s almost $100,000 for every man, woman, and child in America. That’s an amount equal to more than seven years of federal spending — on the military, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, interest on the debt, and everything else. And around twice American’s total GNP.

Page 201 – Here again, these “swaps” were of varying length, but on Dec. 4, 2008, there were $588,000,000,000 outstanding. That’s almost $2,000 for every American. All sent to foreign countries. That’s more than twenty times as much as our foreign aid budget.

edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: stuff

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Anyone remember the Irish man from David's radio interview?
Here is his blog...
anonymouschannelings.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Because I am very skeptical about David's past performance and outlandish story's. This is ATS to "Deny Ignorance", as much as I think the lawsuit is amazing, I also have to question why it surfaced the way it did. David had nothing to do with the lawsuit, and is only parroting what Benjamin Fulford discovered and reported on the net, 11-24-2011.

I am not sure what his angle is on this except to drive attention his way and make money off or it. Sometimes he appears to be genuine, but in the past, when I heard him say something to the effect like, thanks to all my followers for making me rich, I was extremely disappointed.

If you look at his site he has all kinds of seminars, over-priced cruises and events many people cannot afford.

If he is, on the level, then the truth will prevail and David will have some redemption in my eyes.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's sad that you have opening discussed a PM I sent you, going forward, I will for sure never bother you again. PM means private message.

Little FYI for you.

Benjamin Fulford had broke the lawsuit story before David published it, on his site.

truth11.com...

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

odd, you just sent me a PM asking me to make a thread about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit, which you should know very well that David Wilcock is one of the ONLY people openly talking about this lawsuit.

why would you ask me to make a thread about the lawsuit and simultaneously talk so demeaningly about wilcock?
As the title of this thread points out,,, David Wilcock and the Trillion Dollar lawsuit story go together very closely.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I am not sure what his angle is on this except to drive attention his way and make money off or it. Sometimes he appears to be genuine, but in the past, when I heard him say something to the effect like, thanks to all my followers for making me rich, I was extremely disappointed.

If you look at his site he has all kinds of seminars, over-priced cruises and events many people cannot afford.

If he is, on the level, then the truth will prevail and David will have some redemption in my eyes.

I only discussed our PM because i believe in transparency of information. this is a conspiracy forum. there's no need for secrets, anywhere.

If you know much of anything about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit than you MUST know that Wilcock's work parallels the story's history. I had to be suspicious of someone who wants the lawsuit to be advertised yet speaks so rudely about Wilcock, forgive me for breaking our "e-trust".

you would find answers you're looking for if you actively researched for them.

David Wilcock and Ben Fulford have been acquaintances for years, ever since the days when Project Camelot was worth watching. Ben Fulford was interviewed by Camelot AND David Wilcock, in some cases.

this is the connection that David has with the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit and Benjamin Fulford. Wilcock has no suspicious "angle" to reap $$$ from this story.

David actively campaigns Fulford's story because he believes it to be true, and it is turning out that it is true. would you not help out a friend if they were uncovering a case like this?

as for David's "seminars" and "events" are what journalists and thinkers do to make a living. it makes no sense to write-off someone because they disseminate information in the form of seminars.

might as well write-off a LOT of other conspiracy theorists and whistle-blowers (William Cooper and Jordan Maxwell come to mind) for wanting more public awareness of their information.

might as well write-off a LOT of artists and musicians for doing the SAME thing to make a living.

I personally am an active musican that's played bars and venues all over the country...

am I un-credible because I ask people to pay to see/hear my music in order so I can put food in my mouth and have a warm bed to sleep in?

all it takes to put these ideas together is some good research and a little INTUITIVE think/feeling....you'll see that David Wilcock isn't the lying money-hungry psycho that dis-information shills on the internet make him out to be.

edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: first part

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

I personally am an active musican that's played bars and venues all over the country...

am I un-credible because I ask people to pay to see/hear my music in order so I can put food in my mouth and have a warm bed to sleep in?

I'm sure you work hard for your money, but let me point out one area you should step back and take a look at, before defending David Wilcock so fiercely.

David sensationalizes and embellishes many many things. Let me give you one current example with this Law suit story, so you understand his MO.

From David's Site, regarding the lawsuit.

www.divinecosmos.com...

David's life has been threatened to tell you this story... so we are rushing it out to insure his safety.

Really David?

What about Mr. Fulford or wait how about that this information is public, on Pacer and everyone can see the lawsuit.

How about all the other sources that released the same story originally release by Mr. Fulford?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

yes, fulford published about it before wilcock published about it because it IS Fulford's story. Fulford is the one IN Japan that has direct relationships with the Dragon Family and the secret societies. The Dragon Family wants Fulford to write about the lawsuit, for the benefit of transparency of information. they know that fulford has the right contacts in order to get the story into the Western World.

Wilcock mirrored Fulford's story because of their past friendship, of which i spoke about in the last post.

Research is your friend. it tends to make people look foolish when they write things/opinions about these subjects without knowing the accurate chain-of-events, which can be found, if you have any experience researching "conspiracy theories". ignorant posting like this unfortunately tends to make it appear as if there is more credibility in the posts of the mis-information shills that attempt to slander Fulford & Wilcock.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join