It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Butterfly People" of Joplin, Missouri

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Be it, inter-dimensional, E.T., or something other other than. I have always beleived with acceptance,
that someone has our backs. I myself, tend to side on the spiritual aspect, which makes me ponder
the question... why some and not others? Possibly all three of the above mentioned, could be loosely
related as one and the same...
As for the children, may thier expierience carry on as a positive, and thier innocense be blessed.. in which
I believe has already occurred.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AriesJedi

We dont even know for sure that angels actually exist and what adults think angels look like,our mental image of them,is taken from medieval paintings,movies and books...

So for anyone to say that it was an angel that they saw,or that saved them,especially a child,would only be able to think and say that what they thought they saw was an angel,because it resembled what their parents told them an angel is suppose to look like,or the angel they saw drawn within a story book,from a cartoon,in a movie,or from a painting...

The chances of being rescued by a being that might as well have lifted itself off of the pages from within a story book,or from the canvas of a painting,or from the television screen,is highly unlikely...

Most people,perhaps all people,see what they want to see and three people could all see the same being at the same time and one person will say they saw what they would like to believe was an angel,another person will say they saw an alien from space and the other person will say they saw a ghost...

In reality,we dont know what they really are,we dont even know if they really exist...

And by the way,if angels exist,where were they as countless children were being herded into the death camp gas chambers?

edit on 16-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Okay, you really want to know what I believe? This is my belief:

This storm was coming and TPTB was able to get the storm to be worse than it originally was, however it is that they do that (Haarp, or whatever).

So many people were going to die that day that weren't supposed to die that day. So these angels/aliens/"butterfly people" came in and helped to save the ones who were not supposed to die on that day.

As for the gas chambers, all those people were supposed to die. In other words, for whatever reason that we cannot fathom right now sitting here on 3D Earth, it was supposed to happen.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

I wonder if your storm chaser friend would be amenable to sharing his experience with a MUFON investigator? It may be that if one person saw it, more than one saw it. I would think that this report, verifiable or not, would be valuable information for the MUFON database. It certainly sounds like other reported objects. I have heard recently that there are often reports of UFOs at or near the sites of extreme weather and other catastrophes (leading the ancient alient theorists to wonder if it was ET's causing the weather?!?!) If the other strange reports of Butterfly people seen by children during the storm might also be grouped under possible ET action. Intervention that was not "divine" in nature might go toward explaining the seemingly random nature of the miraculous events. ET's would be physical, if perhaps powerful beings, while Angels, etc, would be more in the realm of "spiritual" entities. It's all completely speculative, but a gathering of the information could be interesting. You might encourage your storm chaser to share this information (his sighting) with MUFON or other UFO investigators, if he hasn't already. They welcome reports from non-believers and believers alike.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This is my first post here, but this thread explains alot why I finally joined. I feel what the children saw is real. I saw an Ed McCabe video (or the very end of one) that tried to explain why children are blessed in this way. Our mind, as adults, traps our spirit from seeing what is truly real. Our heart protects the spirit from harm once we 'mature' and are opened to the harmful darker realities (frequencies, energies, what have you). Children are innocent, truly, there is no other fact more true than this (in my useless opinion). But as adults we have to work tediously to improve our awareness, health and spirit (thru meditation and other intuitive methods) to hopefully allow our spirit to be freed from this human prison (which is truly a matter of personal perspective). When I first saw the videos of the Joplin tornadoes I could think of nothing more than it was a very dark time and my prayers and wishes went out to them... as I think many people did for them. Maybe there's something more at work here... I am NOT a religious person, but my personal (and mildly traumatic) experiences have made me come to terms with who I am on a spiritual level,

My prayers and wishes are still with them. Thank you OP for sharing this material!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
One of my friends told me years ago that she was driving and she was trying to turn left onto a street, but the steering wheel just wouldn't turn left! It was like it was stuck. So she pulled over to the right hand shoulder of the road and a car whizzed by on her left. She said that if she had been able to turn left that car would've hit her. After that she never had another problem turning left.

I think that a lot of things in our lives that happen were "meant to happen"... and if it's not meant to happen, someone will make sure it won't.

i def agree with u there!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whitemotel

Theres also a strong possibility that her car was low on power steering fluid,but maybe the angels siphoned some of it off so she would'nt be able to steer her wheel in that direction...

edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A childhood friend of mine & his family lived in Joplin at the time of the storm. They huddled in a closet as everything he & his wife had worked their entire adult lives to have was destroyed around them - they lost EVERYTHING but still have each other and their children. The experience was so traumatic yet eye opening that my friend & his family have left Joplin, relocating about 12 miles from our hometown, & he is now studying to become a minister. Although that was truly a night of sheer terror & devastation it also awakened something in so many propelling them to a higher purpose. I hope the children who witnessed the "Butterfly People" remember their experiences the rest of their lives.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know a guy from Joplin, I've never heard of the Butterfly people.
Once my friends dad was driving at night and a truck carrying logs was in front of them. One of the logs fell off and it was going for the windshield, then it missed the car by going over the top!
They both pulled over and a witness to it ran up crying and he couldn't believe that they were alive because he saw it "go right through the car". My friends dad said no it went over, to which the man replied that he was sure it went through the windshield.

Things like that make you think "what if.." and if it really was angels that helped you. Even if it wasn't it was a miracle for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think anyone who volunteers their time to assist those in need are true heroes. Most people do not care of the fate of others outside of their own inner circle. A species that does not look out for itself may perish.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Theres not much doubt in my mind that these "things" and other types of bizzare entities that people see,are actually thought forms that we unknowingly and telepathically project from our collective subconsciousness during times of turmoil and disaster creating temporary "tulpas",aka thought forms,of beings greater than ourselves...
edit on 14-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

i very much agree with this analysis. while i do believe in the existense of entities from our dimension, and others, i strongly believe in the power repressed in our minds. if we could agree that through thought we can change our situations, health, monitary status, anything... then why not also possible that the manifestation of thought can produce a direct physical manifestion? to reference the story of the small child whom saw the "angles" hold back the car from a direct hit...it was stated the father whitnessed the miracle, but not the angles. could it not be that he is programmed to believe "angles" do not exist physically, so in his subconcious effort to manifest safety for him and his child, he consiously could not visualise the "angles"? even though the child was young, the child would still hold the concepts of fear, danger, and safety, and potentially not have the stigma against other physical entites. both the child and the father, in this time of heightened emotions, would have been sending very stong signals into the universe...while one was hindered from viewing the entire miracle they manifested, and one (lacking the engraved truths and not truths of our universe) could view the entirety of their manifestation. idk, just a thought

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

These subconsciously projected thought forms and thought form beings are only partly real,like flying saucers, ufos, sasquatch, lake monsters, cornwall owlman, lizard man of scape ore swamp, modern day werewolf sightings, angels, demons, butterfly people, ghosts ect,ect.Thats why they remain ever elusive entities never captured because they're only partially real and they only temporarily exist...

Even poltergeists and poltergeist activity are probably the result of emotional stress,anxiety and growing pains that are subconsciously released in displays of telekinetic phenomena.Poltergeists are disembodied thought projections temporarily released from someones mind into their physical reality,yet they remain invisible because they havent transformed into a partially real phantom entity,only their activity is perceived and usually the poltergeists activity,like moving furniture, levitating objects, noises within walls ect,ect is centered around and or directed at a male or female in the home thats going through puberty...

Probably the more people that are thinking about a creature or an object,the more it will be seen,thats perhaps why bigfoot and flying saucers are seen all over the world,because large amounts of people all over the world are thinking about them all the time and unknowingly they are projecting their thoughts about them into partially real,elusive and strange,temporary entities and objects...

That almost perfectly explains why often bigfoot,ufo's and other mysterious sightings and encounters come in waves.The sighting of one is reported in the newspaper and or on the television,then as more and more people start thinking about them and perhaps worrying about them,the sightings escalate and suddenly they're seen more and more and then slowly or quickly,the sightings die down and eventually fade away as less and less people think about them,as less and less sightings are reported in the newspaper or on the television...

edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Beautiful story.
I wish the angles/ aliens would help my life.
no building falling on me. just a very bad life.
they do keep me alive? but why the misery in my life?

why dont angles/aliens help us stop the evil and psychotic people?
why do we live in a world that lets some one microwave a kitten?
what is the point of doing same good as a angle.
but to let even More evil happen???

Because my friend people with lives like yours and mine are here to learn the hard way ... but in learning the hard way we learn the deepest lessons ... and if our presence touches one soul without a breath of ego ... and lights their path then our purpose of being is valid.

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Because my friend people with lives like yours and mine are here to learn the hard way ... but in learning the hard way we learn the deepest lessons ... and if our presence touches one soul without a breath of ego ... and lights their path then our purpose of being is valid.

Woody

When the individual realizes his or her purpose, the pain will stop. When humanity realizes its purpose, the suffering will end. I believe that when we have decided, and understand our purpose that in its self validates our being; however i love when woodwytch states that through possitively influencing one other person, our purpose is validate. The secret to not repeating the pain, is to spread the message of equal rights, justice, peace, and love. The power behind these emotions far out weigh the power of the negative. If one spreads the possitive, and the chain of passage is not destroyed, then humanity will reach its collective purpose...then we can experience accesion as a whole.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

wlord, children are more open and innocent. All while they're growing up, talking to their "imaginary friends", we tell them after awhile that there are no such things. They tend to become adults who don't believe such things. My daughter is 16 and special needs. She's a very open child. She regularly talks to her imaginary friends, and once in awhile, at night, I've heard her toys move around while she's sleeping. She swears it's her brothers' and sisters' (all miscarriages) who are now angels. She has names for them and everything. Her father has some clairvoyance, so this does not shock me, I've learned to just go with the flow with her.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Then I was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic melanoma. With tumors in my lungs, Sinus and brain. It was not a very hopeful diagnosis at all. And the cancer was spreading very rapidly But 8 months later here I am. The experience has changed me dramatically. The way I see it now, all the problems, all the adversity, all the strife that I've dealt with was really preparing me for beating Cancer. A less strong person whos never had to deal with problems might have just given up and died. I used to think God hated me. Now I know he was preparing me. Maybe the same is true for you brother. Maybe theres something in the times ahead that will take lots to overcome.

I'm sorry you have your fight ahead of you. For the times when the angels are busy, feel free to add me as a friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis

Now I'm going to share something with you readers here that I have not discussed anywhere else, but this post is the first that has inclined me to do so. Feel free to ridicule me, or scour my previous threads to see I am an honest individual. I share this with you all because it seems important for this topic, especially for those who may be right on the cusp of belief/disbelief. Understand I do not wish to persuade anyone in either dircection, I just wish to share my experience.

To start, I am not a very religious individual but highly spiritual. I view religions as tools or pathways to a greater understanding, but do not honor one over another. I grew up in a broken home with a fairly rough childhood. I will save you the details, but its important to understand that because of this, much of my childhood I was a bit of a recluse. It was very difficult for me to associate with childeren my own age. I belive it was because of this that at one point I developed a very deep relationship with what my parents called an "imaginary friend". He wasn't like the guardian angels/butterfly people, in fact quite the opposite, almost a drop dead fred kinda attitude.

I can recall many occasions where he would pull all the toilette paper off the rolls, or draw on the dog in permanent marker and I would be left to take the blame. One occurence that really stands out in my mind was one day he told me that the dog treats were real bacon, so that morning the dog and I took turns mowing down on them. Needless to say I got sick, and when I told my parents what happened it was immediately chalked up to my imagination and I was punished accordingly.

When I got up the courage to turn around, sure enough it was him. When I asked why he torchered me so much, he told me it was neccesary for me to see again.

Would you be willing to talk more about you friend? I ask because my daughter is 16 and she still has her imaginary friend. Sometimes it's a good thing, but sometimes, it's not so good. You can message me privately if you want.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is a great post. Its quite a testament to our connectiveness as a human whole. Despite religion, belief, philosophy - in times of turmoil - SOMETHING exists that cares. Its a lovely, comforting and beautiful feeling to have. And great that the children are speaking up

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you, but yes I certainly would. Feel free to pm me with anything you may have on your mind. It sounds like your daughter has some very special relationships, encourage her to hold on to them. I can say from personal experience, it is deffinately more difficult to get back to that point when she gets older once she has convinced herself its just her imagination...it was for me atleast.

It sounds like her relationships are pretty strong already though given your brief description. Plus with the support from you and your husband she's already receiving, I really doubt that will be an issue for her.

One word of advice I would like to give you though, is make sure she understands that no matter what she's still the one in control. My friend was a little pushy at first, but not in a negative way. I may have gotten into a little mischief over his suggestions when I was younger, but there is always a valuable underlying lesson for his suggestions.

As a child, she should never be put in a situation that causes her to be afraid by them. This is very important. I can assure you they will never try to harm her, but in my personal experience some of the lessons they teach can be a little "overwelming" at first, I guess is the best term to use. If at any point she tells you they are scaring her, or causing any form of negativity she must tell them she's still the boss, and doesn't want to feel that way anymore. They will listen, but she has to be the one to say when its to much.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Perhaps the Power of choice comes into it.
There could be a Divine plan.
Perhaps the Angels can only perform acts towards humans?
Maybe the ones doing such Horrid things as you describe already have their 'Just Desserts' coming to them in a way that doesnt require the attention of angels. Maybe Angels only serve for a specific purpose and are unable to change other specific events.

Whatever the explanation, this thread gives me faith. On the same note, If Angels exist then Demons must. Its a fact with Satanic and Demonic beings that the more the let fear overcome you, the more power these beings will have on you.
Maybe the Evil people are protected by their own guardian?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

in metaphysical circles it is believed that becuase children are considered the purest form of humanity and are therefore innocent in the eyes of the cosmos - they posses the inate ability to see what adults who are often jaded, corrupt and morally broken cannot see. its the whole reason that as children alot of us believed in Santa Clause, the tooth fairy, and the easter bunny until we ourselves had children. its called the magick and wonder of being a child. also when it comes to Angels, gaurdian angels in particular will sometimes reveal themselves in extraordinary times to show a great power or to overcome something for the individual in question to foster the belief in them (Angels).

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join