It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney (Australia) ...home of Drive By Gang Shootings by the scores.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Don't let anyone fool ya folks, Sydneys south western suburbs is controlled semingly by Ethnic drug gangs.
Approx 48 drive by shootings within a confined passing of time is indicative of how a once traditionally Aussie working class area of Sydney is now a mostly Lebanese gang controlled no go zone for the average Aussie born human being.

There are parts of this once great city that Police will not follow a stolen car into lest they get bashed by riotous Ethnic gangs who just love and respect the nation that allowed them refuge from war and strife.

In the mid seventies you could walk the streets at midnight and risk little danger
Now its no better than Beirut.
Multi culturism or Multi barbarism?
Sydney is a city where Multi culturism has flourished.
Several Chinese dominant suburbs, several Lebanese and other Islamic nations dominant suburbs.
Strange though how fewer and fewer Ethic European Australians live in these areas.
No its not strange , its designed and has been since the unelected made the decision to weaken their own culture in order that they could profit.
To hell the local prols whose fathers/grandfathers gave their lives fighting the Islamic ottoman empire.

Just a few million worldwide losers eh? all those Brits, Americans, Canandians,Australians and New zealanders eh ? who were told the Islamic ottoman empire needed to be defended against.

Imagine their spirits seeing Sydney , London, Montreal, Christchurch today?
Sorry Ghost but you died the most horrible deat at eighteen , never married never had children ect ect , because you were a loser who believed the lies.
Now the street you were born in worships Allah.

But no war was fought again...they just didn't care and gave your home away.

Loser.(Not to me )
edit on 13-1-2012 by Dr Expired because: Spelling and literalisation forewarning)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Amen mate.

Australia is not supposed to be like that. Let alone Sydney. By doing them a favor, opening our arms, we have it returned by violence. The problem should of been addressed sooner. However now I fear it is maybe to late.

What would be your solution? or anyone elses thoughts?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Its because they were given everything when they got here, now they expect to be given "Free Things" for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately when they realize they may have to put back into our Communities they decide that their contribution shall be crime...take what they want unearned.

I grew up in small country town with a 50% population of Italians, these people work hard and contribute to the society and are respected for that. They assimilated easily, took up our national sports with gutso but also kept their traditions like one I took up which is making Italian Dried Sausages.

These races that come here demanding this and that and give nothing back tell me that they probably weren't wanted in their own Country due to being leeches and burdens. I say to this crowd go back home if you don't want to live by our ideals and standards, this is why you actually come here isn't it ? if not bugger off home.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Most-of-the-kids-running-amok-were-most-likely-born-here.So-suggesting-they-go-home-is-as-simple-as-catching-a-train-or-stealing-a-car.
Move-out-or-deal-with-it
This-is-easy-for-me-to-say-as-dont-live-anywhere-near-a-city-and-Sydney-feels-like-a-world-away
But-i-understand-your-anger/fear....Unstoppable-progress
I-only-hope-they-support-this-great-southern-land-if-the-need-arises

edit on 13-1-2012 by 12voltz because: of-the-missing-space-key

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by groundy056
Amen mate.

Australia is not supposed to be like that. Let alone Sydney. By doing them a favor, opening our arms, we have it returned by violence. The problem should of been addressed sooner. However now I fear it is maybe to late.

What would be your solution? or anyone elses thoughts?

Yes Amen .
Like you have stated it may be too late.
I would like to think we European descendant and the recently arrived (including those born on Aussie soil) lebanese and Chinese?vietnamese/Sudanese/Iranian/Iraqian descendant, could shake hands and put aside Religious/Cultural/tribal/superstitious/ect differences and they would recognise they have come to another nation and adapt, not expect the host nations inhabitants to kow tow to their demands.
There are shopping centres in Sydney and schools in Sydney that do not celebrate Christmas overtly due to complaints by Jewish and Islamic people.
Yet by law discriminating against Muslims or jews observing their religiious festivals or obligations is punishable .
"Happy Holidays " as opposed to Happy Christmas as a n example.
There is room in the inn for all ..yes but not at the expense of being evicted by those who hate your core religious and cultural beliefs.
The muftis at the Islamic temples are looked up to, not Australain christian Judges or Police, it is not what is taught in the mosques.
Islamic law supersedes the hosts nations laws, and this is very very frightening, when we consider the number ratio of Muslim vs Non Muslim immigrants entering western nations?
Or not? Yes why not.
Why not ? better to die not being branded a racist by Stalinist adherents than live being true to what our wartime leaders pleaded for not that long ago.
Patriosm and loyalty ...hee hee , that for losers.
The millions upon millions of graves with body parts not bodies, hey they were just old fashioned bigoted racists, that didn't want the ottoman empire in their homelands.
Guess what?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Problems like what you are describing are not due to multiculturalism. All ethnicities have these problems and if they weren’t there another group would take their place.
The problem isn’t their race it’s the system they are subjected too. Lack of monetary distribution will make people do what they need to survive and breaking the law is just an evolutionary adaption to ones environment.
You’re not going to solve anything by being a racist; they have just as much right to be there as you do.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTooLong

Australia's welfare system distributes I would believe more money than almost any other nation. $350 a fortnight no questions asked min.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by groundy056
reply to post by BeforeTooLong

Australia's welfare system distributes I would believe more money than almost any other nation. $350 a fortnight no questions asked min.

Shshshshsh don't let that out of the bag or the rest of the worlds moochers will try and come here and sponge off us.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Exactly which suburbs will police not follow a stolen car into? Its really only a small area of Lakemba that is truly that dangerous.

Your post is full of a lot of hyperbole. Yes, there is a real problem with lebanese drug gangs, and the police are completely incapable of dealing with it. But you are overstating how dangerous Sydney is (and i say that living in an area that has seen shootings, fire bombings etc...i actually feel completely safe and have never had a problem day or night).

It says a lot for the ineffectiveness of gun control as well; it just removes legal guns that were not being used in crime anyway. Criminals have no trouble accessing guns.
edit on 14-1-2012 by zvezdar because: (no reason given)

Ox

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

You're right. I have moved to Sydney from the USA. The amount of violence that gets reported daily here is staggering. Here in lies the problem. The Australian Government 1. Doesn't care. 2. The Police are under manned, under gunned and under trained and the majority of them are children, they sit in their police stations and are reactive not proactive (like the majority of Australia). 3. During the immigration boom of Australia the Government in power at the time decided to place all these ethnic groups in to their own communities, IE; Lebanese in Bankstown, Vietnamese in Cabramatta etc, this gave these groups the ability to not have to intergrate and adapt to the Australian way/Western way of life. It empowered them to control these areas.

Unfortunately now that these groups are the majority power any time the government or ANYONE for that matter tries to do something about the issue these groups cry "Racism" and the Government backs down. Perhaps it's time to remind these groups exactly who they are, that they are not indigenous to this country and that their citizenship here is a privilege not a right.
Also you have the mass "refugee" and "boat people" coming in from all over the world, actually they're coming in from Indonesia however they orginate from all over the world. They BUY a plane ticket to an Indonesian country then dump their documents over board once they're on the open ocean. These people could be anyone. Criminals, Terrorist.. Anyone, yet the Government let's them in so they don't get flack from the Media. Why bother having an immigration system in the first place if the Government will let anyone who washes ashore in to the country? Let's face it, the Immigration system here is BROKEN.. Not failing.. Failed.. And lets be honest "Refugee" "Boat people" and any other cute little name given to these people is something adopted by the media, they're "Illegal Immigrants" and they need to be treated as such, they do not have the right to any rights or privileges in this country, they should be documented and deported as such.

The Government and the Red headed clown who runs it need to stand up and not worry so much about her pay raise, her public image (let's face it she cant look any worse) and DO something about it. Stop the boats a the 20 mile marker, sink them if need be. Start an Immigration Policing agency and put a stop to the rampant illegal immigration in to this country and the crime it brings with it. If nothing else for the preservation of the culture. Australia might be "Multi cultural".. but which culture is that? I mean in the USA we are Multi Cultural, but we're all Americans.. If you ask someone of ethnic background here where they're from REGARDLESS of whether they were born here or not they'll say "Lebanese" (using that as an example).. Not "Australian".
This country needs to regain it's pride and it's roots. Before it's too late.

new topics

top topics

join