It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this the fluoride conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
am i on the correct area for posting my views on fluorinated water

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Lol..Maybe Medical Issues & Conspiracies would be a more suitable forum to discuss water fluoridation.

However, I guess it is also a 'General Conspiracy', so I wouldn't worry too much whether you're posting it in the right place.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

thanks, just want to air my opinions about our drinking water and such.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here is an old container of ant poison:

theintelhub.com...

Notice how it says POISON with the big skull and cross bones?

"This container contains sodium fluoride which is a deadly poison."

It's fine in our water though since it's diluted

edit on 13-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The question is..how do we stop, or limit the amount of fluoride we are taking in?

I'm not sure whether you can verify this for me..But apparently using water filters or simply boiling your water before you drink it, doesn't get rid of the fluoride.

If that's the case, then there's no escaping it..

What's worse, is that it's my region/county as well as the North-East, which has the most fluoridated water in the UK!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The only way to avoid it is to not consume any processed foods or drinks including juices. You would need to have your own unpolluted source of water. I don't think regular filters get rid of the fluoride but there are some that do this available.

Fresh water from wells will probably contain calcium fluoride while the stuff they put in our drinking water is sodium fluoride. CF is natural and not dangerous while SF is a chemical byproduct and is toxic.

In order to completely avoid fluoride it requires dramatic a lifestyle change.

They even put it in anti-depressants.

BTW the city water in Canada is pretty nasty too

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

just left the pentagon emt issue/9/11 and so far this is most interesting to me. distilled water to me is like rain water without the impurities found in the atmosphere before the dropplets absorb before landing in your collection pot. when it is said that distilled water is 100 percent pure, then how can rain water contain fluoride, which was introduced to the prisoners in germany to make them more docile?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
posting about it here aint gonna do any good, mail your local representatives and urge them to pass legislation to remove it from local drinking water

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

dude i am trying to get rid of my depression and taking anti-depressants. now i am really depressed. lol. really, though,, i am not suprised. the question still remains to me, can boiling water get rid of sodium flouride
edit on 01072012 by cydonia19.5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

not trying to be forward, but do you think they would do that when factories in florida are currently shipping this crap to our major cities. it is against the law just to dump it into the oceans. but then again, you have a point. there are about 30 percent of cities that do not have fluoride in our drinking water. just a note, native africans have great teeth and do not have fluorinated water. as a matter of fact, western europe has less fluorindated water than the usa.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

Boiling water does not get rid of fluoride.

I don't even think reverse osmosis gets rid of it because I'm pretty sure the fluoride evaporates too when heated perhaps someone who is more experienced in chemistry can tell us.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Water Distillers gets out 100 percent of the fluoride and all the minerals.

Reverse Osmosis water systems remove high amounts of fluoride in water, but not all.

Fluorides get into rain water from coal emissions that have various acids including hydrogen fluoride.

Most sping water is very low in fluoride, so find a good spring.

What is in the water these days adds to all that enters the food chain, which is getting very large depending on the diet.

Many are finding Boron helps compensate for fluoride overloading. Read up on Boron.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I don't even think reverse osmosis gets rid of it because I'm pretty sure the fluoride evaporates too when heated perhaps someone who is more experienced in chemistry can tell us.

From what I've read fluoride does not evaporate. At least not at the same rate the water does.

So if you boil water, you are actually increasing the amount of fluoride in it.

Boiling is great for killing bacteria, but pretty useless for chemical contamination.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So... anyone have any statistics on just how many people have been harmed by fluoride in the drinking water?
Been drinking tap water all my life, so has the family and we don't have any issues

What's all the fuss about?

And springs... before you just drink from a spring, better have a test done on that spring to make sure its not contaminated from something. Back in Canada there was a nice spring... nice setting in a forest clearing... pretty sight... people camping, hunting and rock hounding used to drink from it all the time...

Not me though... because I knew it was on an old uranium mine property. Seems they finally closed it and cemented up that hole

So always test before you drink...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

From what I've read fluoride does not evaporate. At least not at the same rate the water does.

So if you boil water, you are actually increasing the amount of fluoride in it.

Boiling is great for killing bacteria, but pretty useless for chemical contamination.

======

That is true that fluoride in the water does not evaporate. The water will and as that happens the fluoride concentration in the remainder water increases.

So, in the food preperation processes that use fluoridated city water as the source of water, one typically sees that the fluoride concentrations in foods using fluoride water increases. So you see things like cereals and soups increased in fluoride content due to boiling off water related issues.

www.infowars.com...

fluoridedangers.blogspot.com...

www.orgsites.com...

www.fluoridealert.org...

www.sciencedaily.com...

poisonfluoride.com...

edit on 14-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: added url

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It's fine in our water though since it's diluted

Well the solution to pollution is dilution.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A the end point of general pollution is extinction.

So, apply that them to Freon in the atmosphere, which is a fluoride chemical, and that it has played a strong role in the destruction of the Ozone Layer, which in turn drove up the damaging UV-b radiation hitting the surface biota of the Southern Oceans, which upset the production of phytoplankton and DMSO generation that makes clouds that protect the planet's oceans from IR heating effects, which in turn cause wild and damaging weather resistribution effects and polar ice melt issues.

Did you mean that kind of general pollution that can lead to the methane hydra boil off and speed up the planet coming close to extinction problems.

Or are you speaking of the super stacks connected to Coal Fired power plants (which emit 10 percent Hydrogen Fluoride) so the pollution covers many states? Then one state sues the other over clean air act violations. The rise of acid rain sets of changes in the soil that puts more toxic metal uptake in the food chain of grazing animals and sets off things like CJD in wild deer.

Are you speaking of dumping the problems on your neighbors and failure to do no harm to others?

That is the end point for dillution is the solution for pollution, as that method only works for a time and only on small pollution streams.

Your theme may well kill the planet, and it is already costing huge amounts due to storm energy damage problems that are killing people.

Coal Fired fluoride pollution is also a factor in pine tree damage and the growth stunting of the pine slows the production of the pine tars that protect them from things like pine beetles.

So far, dillution appears to be not a wise choice, unless you are suicidal and looking at terminal events.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
and that it has played a strong role in the destruction of the Ozone Layer,

The Ozone layer cannot be destroyed and the hole in the Ozone layer over the poles is a natural occurrence.

But since most people don't know what Ozone is or how it's formed, its been easy to dupe people, just like "Global warming is our fault" or blaming it on cow farts

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
and that it has played a strong role in the destruction of the Ozone Layer,

The Ozone layer cannot be destroyed and the hole in the Ozone layer over the poles is a natural occurrence.

But since most people don't know what Ozone is or how it's formed, its been easy to dupe people, just like "Global warming is our fault" or blaming it on cow farts

====

I can tell that you would make a Special Education Functional Illiterate look like a Genius compared to yourself. Congrats!!

top topics

join