It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Israeli Intelligence Officer: “Pearl Harbor” Style Attack Will Be Pretext For War On Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If it does happen it will be a false flag IMO. Iran won't be daft enough to start it.
3 poster's on the that 1st page are high up on my suspicious radar as well! Nuff said

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

all the links below have been removed so it looks like game on

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

all the links below have been removed so it looks like game on

The links in my OP still work for me, but you were probably talking about that CNN link I posted shortly after but it's okay I found a the new link

security.blogs.cnn.com...

I'm not sure why but they moved the article.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Most likely right before the Olympic games.

That's what went down last time...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
With this Iran thing, if you go to the Project Camelot achieves you will find an interview “The Anglo Saxon Mission.’ The whistleblower concerned was invited to a meeting which he thought was a council meeting and the other people at the meeting assumed he was one of them.

This interview is very informative, illuminating and will help you join the dots. Note that Iran is not the final target here, they are merely part of the plan.

Consider this for a moment.
Since, for example, Norman times, some families in Britain and Europe have built fortunes which have passed down through the generations. With wealth comes power, with power comes influence, Influence facilitates further wealth and power but it also enables influence over government policy, particularly in key areas and influence also sets the boundaries of government decision making.

It is understandable is it not, that these families over the centuries start to take on a ‘born to rule’ belief and become the shadow government over key countries.

Consider also, the industrial development and the technological era has largely been driven from Europe which means its white, Christian and western.

Now consider, there is a kid on the block and he threatens these peoples power and influence and threaten to kick them out and rule the roost himself.

With this in mind, read the article above in the Project Camelot achieve and all will become clear.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Brasov

Man you can do better than blindly parroting your corporate/zionist government's propaganda, can you?

I really dont want to derail OP'S thread,but you want proof of Hamas,and its followers,here you go.

I suppose the Jerusalem Times "made" him say these things...........

Deny Ignorance.

What he is just repeating what's in the bible. The Jews were known for starting wars and wiping out whole cities. They also plundered nations by controlling it's economy you know that problem Jesus had with them. As far as groveling Israel receives more foreign aid than any other nation on earth. And I would say the conditions in Palestine and Gaza makes up the despicable part.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Based on a summary reading of the post WWII history of Vietnam and Indo-China it would seem that we could hardly link the Zionists into the fiasco that ensued but the more you learn about Zionism the more evil it appears and the more far reaching its tentacles.

Of course it was the Zionist Jacob Schiff who financed the Japanese military expansion of turn of the 20th Century that lead to the defeat of the Russian Navy in the Far East and the eventual development of Japan's Greater East Asian Co-prosperity Sphere.

Schiff wanted to punish Russia for not backing the Zionist enterprise and succeeded by bankrolling the Japanese but not as effectively as the Zionist backing of the Communist Revolution later.

Lookup "Winston Churchill - The Role of the Jews during The Russian Revolution" for proof.

But after WWII the scene is different. Now that the Zionists have a chance to control their own serious colonial adventure, that we now call Israel, they decided they had to give general support to both the theory and practice of colonianism and this included the French enterprise in Algeria and the French enterprise in Indo-China.

See Henry Kissinger and Walt Rostow - Vietnam.

Remember, Israel is the tip of the Zionist iceberg - it is not the whole of Zionism and that half of Zionism dwells in the US and to a lesser extend Canada, Argentina, the UK and there nations.

The Zionists wanted frist the French then the Americans to be involved in neo-Colonialism because they did not want Israel to be the only outpost of racist overlordship on the planet. The Zionist / Israeli partnership with South Africa being a prime example.

Basically - where there is trouble in the world you will find a Zionist / Israeli connection.

Originally posted by hypattia
Or....Gulf of Tonkin

From New York Times
Historians said the transcripts, which are filled with venting by the senators about the Johnson administration and frustrations over their own ineffectiveness, added little new to the historical record. Even at the time, there was widespread skepticism about the Gulf of Tonkin incident, in which the North Vietnamese were said to have attacked American destroyers on Aug. 4, 1964, two days after an earlier clash.

President Lyndon B. Johnson cited the attacks to persuade Congress to authorize broad military action in Vietnam, but historians in recent years have concluded that the Aug. 4 attack never happened.

Still, the transcripts show the outrage the senators were expressing behind closed doors. “In a democracy you cannot expect the people, whose sons are being killed and who will be killed, to exercise their judgment if the truth is concealed from them,” Senator Frank Church, Democrat of Idaho, said in an executive session in February 1968.

We must remember all the government/media lies, i.e. weapons of mass destruction, etc, etc, etc.

edit on 13-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
it's possible, of course, but I think the sabre rattling is for cash, a la north korea, and we'll get more talks before we get bombs here

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
Or....Gulf of Tonkin

From New York Times
Historians said the transcripts, which are filled with venting by the senators about the Johnson administration and frustrations over their own ineffectiveness, added little new to the historical record. Even at the time, there was widespread skepticism about the Gulf of Tonkin incident, in which the North Vietnamese were said to have attacked American destroyers on Aug. 4, 1964, two days after an earlier clash.

President Lyndon B. Johnson cited the attacks to persuade Congress to authorize broad military action in Vietnam, but historians in recent years have concluded that the Aug. 4 attack never happened.

Not just Historians , McNamara , Secretary of War, at the time is getting older now, making amends before meeting his maker also comes clean.

A country destroyed , hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese, not to mention 58,000 US troops.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Iran is talking big, but they want to avoid military action at all cost. The U.S. can unfortunately bomb them endlessly, and they could not defend against bomb attacks very well.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

What he is just repeating what's in the bible. The Jews were known for starting wars and wiping out whole cities. They also plundered nations by controlling it's economy you know that problem Jesus had with them. As far as groveling Israel receives more foreign aid than any other nation on earth. And I would say the conditions in Palestine and Gaza makes up the despicable part.

Hmmmm.

Lets not take it out of context,or anyone but his interpretation.
So can you show me where it says in the Koran or the Bible,that the Jew is the most groveling and despicable Nation on the Earth?

And are you AGREEING with this mans statement? Yes or No would suffice.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
In regards to the OP, there's one aspect of strategic importance that no one (from what i've seen so far) has realized up to this point; and that is Iran's ability to deploy naval mines.

And they do have a sizable inventory of varying types, not just the archaic anchored ones most think of when it comes to naval mines. And note, many of those devices have very respectable destructive capabilities.

Furthermore, with regards to a false flag operation in the Gulf; at present you have a number of perfect targets, including 2 American Supercarriers... one of which is over thirty years old. It wouldn't take too much to stage an "incident" involving an Iranian naval mine (or mines) that resulted in the disabling or sinking of said vessel, which would create very obvious results...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
[I think Iran has done a good job of keeping it's cool.

Perhaps you should pack up your prayer rug and live there.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The U.S., Israel and the U.K. need to be condemned outright for their aggresions
and tried in international courts for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
The fact that they have not been shows the corrupt state of the legal system and world politics.
These countries are screwing life up for the rest of us.

Some of the comments here are sickening and are reflective of the twisted
thinking and warped frames of mind of the war-mongering power hungry psychopaths.

Deny Ignorance my ARSE.

Remember their MO is to FAKE false flags attacks. Be aware.
www.cluesforum.info...
www.cluesforum.info...

This is about central banks and oil. Make no mistakes.

I am fully on your side Iran. You have a thousand times more dignity and honour
than all your adversaries combined.

Down with the U.K., U.S., Israel, France and Germany.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
In 2008, I was worried about this happening and gave a warning to our servicemen on the "Brian and the Judge" FOX radio show. I was prompted by the unusual activity of four carriers being in the gulf. Knowing that Bush and Cheney were psychopaths it was easy to see another false flag developing.

How does a scenario like this play out? How can a small ship get close to a carrier? In the Navy we were always drilling. War games, fire, and shut down drills out at sea are common. During a drill, the carrier's defenses would be shut off and its nuclear reactor compartment would be hit by a missile. The missile would actually come from an Israeli sub in the area. They have no qualms about attacking or trying to sink a US ship ( Liberty). The carrier would be sunk along with a radiological disaster. Of course, it would be blamed on Iran allowing the neocons to start another war. I played this scenario out on air so millions could hear. Judge Napolitano could verify. I like to think I saved thousands of lives. It was only years later that it was revealed that Cheney did have a plan to attack a US ship during this time. I have no problem being a chicken little.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Iran is running out of oil yet the kind, loving West is not allowing them to purse an alternative source of energy.

Its funny because in the Jerusalem Post article, they're still pushing the myth that Iran wants nuclear weapons:

Their hubris has been mounting as a result of the world’s inability to bring to an end their quest for nuclear weapons.

At :13 seconds in, the US Secretary of Defense openly said Iran is not trying to develop nuclear weapons:

Scott Horton details the fallacy of Iran and "nuclear weapons".

edit on 14-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

good to actually see someone from iran commenting.i think this persecute iran thing is not just about israel but protecting the saudi repressive regime.the saudis arses are going just now as they like israel have a different scene in the middle east now.we all know the alleged muslims that are saudi love killing,torturing etc. the shiite muslim.the saudis are worse human rights abusers than iran but they pump their money into the good old western corporate machine(or even part own it!)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruwin

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
[I think Iran has done a good job of keeping it's cool.

Perhaps you should pack up your prayer rug and live there.
why would he want to live there when nut jobs like you are just itching to bomb the hell out of it.the blind leading the blind springs to mind for people like you.why would he need a prayer rug?do you know he is a muslm?or in your world is everyone who hates america being the hypocritical world policemen is a muslim?and america,uk and israel wonders why everyone else hates them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Man you can do better than blindly parroting your corporate/zionist government's propaganda, can you?

I really dont want to derail OP'S thread,but you want proof of Hamas,and its followers,here you go.

Are they saying anything untrue in that video? From the title out everything is spot on!

Hamas is the fking yanks reacting to an invasion of their homeland by the Chinese.

Your parroted lies about Hamas remain unconfirmed as what they are: fabrications by the Jewmerican media.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Your parroted lies about Hamas remain unconfirmed as what they are: fabrications by the Jewmerican media.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

Really?

You do know its Friday sermon in Rafah (Gaza) given by the minister of prisoner's affairs in the Hamas government, Attalah Abu al-Subh. "Al-Aqsa" TV

What dont you get?

H-A-M-A-S

He works for H-A-M-A-S.

How is this a fabrication of the Jewish Media or American Media? I mean what is the difference between this guy,or David Duke,or even Hitler? It boils down to the message!

Btw,Since you cant UNDERSTAND,This is my last post on the subject,as clearly you can make your OWN thread on the subject,where I will clearly show you again,you are wrong.

Peace
edit on 14-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join