It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a skeptic lurker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi folks .
I have been lurking for a while and thought it time to introduce myself .
I am from the UK . I am Skeptic about most subjects on ATS , but that doesn't mean I have a closed mind .

I like to read well written , well thought out posts and have no time for the more outlandish claims made by some fellow members .
I am a huge admirer of Rising Agent and Phage . I like their approach to research and the way they stick to the facts .

I look forward to a long and informative membership of ATS .

Regards
Dawn prince

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Welcome Prince. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Thank you for the warm welcome .
I'm sure I will

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS we might say things that don't make sense but we all ways make more sense that the mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Welcome Dawnprince, I look forward to reading your thoughts.

(Pardon the pun)

Regards,

Jarrah.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakedbluedevil
Welcome to ATS we might say things that don't make sense but we all ways make more sense that the mainstream media.

Thank you .

I couldn't agree more

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JARRAH

Thank you Jarrah .

Your pun has now left me feeling totally paranoid lol .

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Good to see another skeptic join the party. There seems to be a serious shortage of that here some days. Although some days I like to wear a tin foil hat....keeps life from getting boring

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Welcome to ATS. Good to see another skeptic join the party. There seems to be a serious shortage of that here some days. Although some days I like to wear a tin foil hat....keeps life from getting boring

Thank you .
Yes there is a shortage of us around . I think all of us can be skeptical at certain times though . It's in our nature.
edit on 13-1-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Oh, well seeing my name in the opening post was a rather nice surprise there, lol.

Thanks for the compliment dawnprince, I look forward to any and all contributions you make to this site in the future. I'll see you around.

Edit: Just realized the username mentioned was "Rising agent" so not sure if they meant me which is Rising Against now but knowing my luck, probably not.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Oh, well seeing my name in the opening post was a rather nice surprise there, lol.

Thanks for the compliment dawnprince, I look forward to any and all contributions you make to this site in the future. I'll see you around.

Edit: Just realized the username mentioned was "Rising agent" so not sure if they meant me which is Rising Against now but knowing my luck, probably not.

Thank you .
I am a huge fan of your work and have often wondered if there is a book from you on the horizon ? Sorry about the mis-spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

The pressures on you now!

A book eh?

And welcome dawnprince, good to have another skeptic in the mix

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I have a theory on the murder of the last true president of the USA and I'm looking forward to one day writing a thread based on said theory .

Just as a teaser ........... What if Oslwald was in the school book depository and what if he did fire three shots because he was lead to believe by certain individuals ( I will elaborate in a future thread ) that he was the lone gunman and what if the gun he was given was so poorly made and sighted , that he couldn't hope to hit a barn door at twenty paces with it ? ....... There is born your perfect patsy

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you .

Have a great weekend .

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Oh It's ok, for a second there I thought I was the one who made a mistake and you was actually talking about another member, lol.

reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah I know, lol. All I wanted to do was write a couple of good and hopefully interesting threads.. now I need to do a whole book.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Sounds like a real interesting theory DawnPrince, Looking forward to reading through the thread once you get it all wrote up and posted.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Welcome dawnprince.

It is great to have you.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

I immediately thought of the stuff you put in sponge cakes.
Welcome Dawnprince.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

Thank you very much .

I'm looking forward to many a long and civilised debate on here

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You're welcome.. I myself love the mysteries of the solar system, where we came from who we are. The wonders of Mars and the Outer Moons. The lessons we could learn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join