Greetings from a skeptic lurker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi folks .
I have been lurking for a while and thought it time to introduce myself .
I am from the UK . I am Skeptic about most subjects on ATS , but that doesn't mean I have a closed mind .

I like to read well written , well thought out posts and have no time for the more outlandish claims made by some fellow members .
I am a huge admirer of Rising Agent and Phage . I like their approach to research and the way they stick to the facts .

I look forward to a long and informative membership of ATS .

Regards
Dawn prince

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Welcome Prince. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Thank you for the warm welcome .
I'm sure I will

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS we might say things that don't make sense but we all ways make more sense that the mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Welcome Dawnprince, I look forward to reading your thoughts.

(Pardon the pun)

Regards,

Jarrah.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakedbluedevil
Welcome to ATS we might say things that don't make sense but we all ways make more sense that the mainstream media.

Thank you .

I couldn't agree more

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JARRAH

Thank you Jarrah .

Your pun has now left me feeling totally paranoid lol .

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Good to see another skeptic join the party. There seems to be a serious shortage of that here some days. Although some days I like to wear a tin foil hat....keeps life from getting boring

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Welcome to ATS. Good to see another skeptic join the party. There seems to be a serious shortage of that here some days. Although some days I like to wear a tin foil hat....keeps life from getting boring

Thank you .
Yes there is a shortage of us around . I think all of us can be skeptical at certain times though . It's in our nature.
edit on 13-1-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Oh, well seeing my name in the opening post was a rather nice surprise there, lol.

Thanks for the compliment dawnprince, I look forward to any and all contributions you make to this site in the future. I'll see you around.

Edit: Just realized the username mentioned was "Rising agent" so not sure if they meant me which is Rising Against now but knowing my luck, probably not.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Oh, well seeing my name in the opening post was a rather nice surprise there, lol.

Thanks for the compliment dawnprince, I look forward to any and all contributions you make to this site in the future. I'll see you around.

Edit: Just realized the username mentioned was "Rising agent" so not sure if they meant me which is Rising Against now but knowing my luck, probably not.

Thank you .
I am a huge fan of your work and have often wondered if there is a book from you on the horizon ? Sorry about the mis-spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

The pressures on you now!

A book eh?

And welcome dawnprince, good to have another skeptic in the mix

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I have a theory on the murder of the last true president of the USA and I'm looking forward to one day writing a thread based on said theory .

Just as a teaser ........... What if Oslwald was in the school book depository and what if he did fire three shots because he was lead to believe by certain individuals ( I will elaborate in a future thread ) that he was the lone gunman and what if the gun he was given was so poorly made and sighted , that he couldn't hope to hit a barn door at twenty paces with it ? ....... There is born your perfect patsy

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you .

Have a great weekend .

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Oh It's ok, for a second there I thought I was the one who made a mistake and you was actually talking about another member, lol.

reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah I know, lol. All I wanted to do was write a couple of good and hopefully interesting threads.. now I need to do a whole book.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Sounds like a real interesting theory DawnPrince, Looking forward to reading through the thread once you get it all wrote up and posted.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Welcome dawnprince.

It is great to have you.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

I immediately thought of the stuff you put in sponge cakes.
Welcome Dawnprince.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

Thank you very much .

I'm looking forward to many a long and civilised debate on here

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You're welcome.. I myself love the mysteries of the solar system, where we came from who we are. The wonders of Mars and the Outer Moons. The lessons we could learn.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join