It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those of you aboard USS Carl Vinson and USS John Stennis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Hey Kirk how bout this one, real or fake ?

Too funny partner.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I definitely do not agree with military action in the Middle East.

I am very surprised that people don’t see the whole picture of the US Middle East Policy.

The US is the puppet of Saudi Arabia, not Israel.

The US foreign policy and the US Military is used to further Saudi Arabia’s goals, not Israel‘s.

Iran is Saudi Arabia’s enemy, China & India buying Iranian oil is a direct market violation to Saudi Arabia, not Israel.

Prior to 1975 the US Government was Israel’s biggest supporter, and a large portion of US citizens still are.

But it is a fact that since 1975 the US and Saudi Arabia have used Israel as a cover for their relationship.

That everything the US does in the Middle East is directly beneficial to the Saudis.

The foreign policy of the US is to do the bidding of Saudi Arabia.

So, if the Iranians create a blockade the US will act because the Saudis will need the blockade removed.

edit on 13-1-2012 by brokedown because: added text

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Can we all agree that they're working for SOMEONE other than U.S. Citizens, and act accordingly. Then we can sort out the other part. The banks are so involved it's not funny, notice Iran isn't in the "Circle". I don't care who we're blaming outside the country, until we get control of our own country back.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

So why don't you join up and go get in on the "action"?

Or, are you a chickenhawk?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
People, people. Don't you think you're jumping to conclusions here? All this positioning of ships is just political posturing, it's not the start of WWIII. It's nothing new, it's been going on since Roman times. Just take a deep breath and calm down, there's nothing to get excited about.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Just so you know, those aboard the ships you mention have no access to this site or any other site with a chat, discussion board, or IM platform for OPSEC (Operational Security) purposes.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by Garfee
Yay for World War Three!

Mental.

You know world war 3 is coming when people start posting threads saying they are proud to support unjustified genocide.
edit on 13/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

Agreed, this is also why Humanity will NEVER get out of this gutter we have put ourselves in. The calling of patriotism should (IMO) only really apply when you are defending your homeland...not invading another...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by wdkirk

Hey Kirk how bout this one, real or fake ?

Too funny partner.

Fake as hell. This is what happens to enemy planes who try to get close to a carrier.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

war is an form of banking....the ultimate way to solve an collapsing finance system.....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Fake as hell.

Come on now ! Do the words facetious and rhetorical bend any ear hairs for ya !

Saved one

Just take a deep breath and calm down,

I'm as cool as frosty cucumber.

edit on 13-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The ignorant are the easiest for TPTB to brainwash!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Currently, the United States and other democratic (capitalist) countries are in a hurt locker financially and without a slow growing restructuring the banking system may think the easiest way to create wealth is by warfare- just like in the recent past. I think the most tragic thing is that the positioning of this exercise, the killing of the Iranian scientist and the events that have occurred during this "Arab Spring" are leading us to war. The ones fighting in it are the innocent - not the decision makers as such. The media has shown us through a build up of news that people want democracy and are ridding themselves of the chains that bind them to their present form of governance. Is it the general public creating this or clandestine groups causing more turmoil for the sake of a higher agenda.

The purpose of life is to experience love, sharing and compassion. Not killing, stealing and hurting. If this you don't believe- you will be very lonely, empty and eventually die alone. That's it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
Iran's air force is made up of old Mig's; while ours is the largest on the planet. Not to mention our recent relocation, I mean "sale" of $30,000,000,000 worth of F15's to Saudi Arabia...which means we have a much larger stock pile of F15's in the region now, just in case.

Iran's air force is not made up of old Mig's. They still have F-14's, some French Mirage F1's, Mig-29's which aren't that old, Su-25's, Su-24's, and purportedly ordering some newer J-10's and JF-17's from China, and the Su-30 from Russia. They even have built their own derivative of the F-5 that was sold to them by the U.S.

The past solution adopted by Iran - culminating in the 1977 Seek Sentry arms deal - sought instead to procure E-3A Sentry AWACS aircraft and F-14A Tomcat fighters (each of the latter type carrying a powerful long-range AWG-9 radar system) to build a large airborne early-warning (AEW) network. Although the Sentry never reached Iran, 79 F-14As were delivered before the revolution, giving Iran a fleet of 'mini-AWACS' aircraft that remain in service.Fusing elements of the Shah's grandiose plans with over 25 years of improvisation, cannibalisation and, most recently, modernisation, Iran's air defences have evolved uniquely. Interceptor aircraft and SAMs play an equal role in the system, which derives most of its radar coverage from airborne rather than ground-based sensors. Iran has only added one ground-based surveillance radar station since 1979, which was on the Afghan border. Instead, Iran's air defence forces continue to rely on the F-14A Tomcat force, which keeps 30 aircraft on active duty at any time through a carefully maintained system of phased rotation of the fleet of 45 to 50 operational aircraft.Extensive maintenance efforts are likely to keep these aircraft, and their vital AWG-9

Source

I'm sure those F-15's being sold to Saudia Arabia will be used against the United States one day, just like Iran's F-14s, and if they still have any operational F-4's, and F-5's if a conflict should arise between the two countries.

I hate using Wikipedia as a source, but Janes and globalsecurity.org require subscriptions. I will post those anyway.

Iranian Airforce Info:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...
articles.janes.com...

edit on 13-1-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I have no idea why you are bringing up something that happened 67 years ago.

This is 2012 and the United States of America are the aggressors.

I agree with everything you have said and I would like to add.

Those like myself with children in these wars would like them to come home! They have spent years away from their families and who knows how long those families can hold together. False wars for reasons we will never really be made aware of are destroying our way of life here at home. if we would keep our business at home until REALLY threatened we would have something left to protect.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

War War War War WAR that's all I ever hear anymore and I'm really get sick and tired of it. Oh war is good were so badass man we have the best technology the best army we'll put a whipping on anybody...pathetic patriotic attitude. Your most likely one of them people that actually think the US is the best country in the world.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's the same bankers on both sides. Think about it, just before WWII Prescott Bush (George Bush's grandfather) and others funded Hitler into power and then when conflict broke out, supplied him with huge loans to help him arm his country to the teeth. What makes you think the same type of thing isn't happening now? Did you know that Iran is one of the very few countries left in the world that has it's own nationalized currency. The Rothschilds do not like that very much. Therefore, regardless of their nation's character, war with Iran is inevitable as long as the cartels remain at the top. This is the sad reality of the situation.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I personally hope that the US looses big time
It’s not going to be as easy as you think.. There are so many huge countries that are waiting to kick the United States in the ass and at the end of the day all it takes is for someone to press one button and decimate a whole country.

The US deserves whets coming to it really, whether it is at the hands of another country or through economic collapse.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

If Iran did do something stupid...this would hardly be turned into WWIII. It would be a skirmish with the Iranians loosing their Navy and Airforce as well as alot of Military installations.

If anyone here thinks that China or Russia is going to get involved in retaliation to help Iran....think again! The only way the U.S. would attack is if Iran actually tried to close the straight. If they attempted that....the world would turn against them and the U.S. Fifth Fleet would end that threat permanently.

Split Infinity

The only reason the straight of hormuz would be closed, is because of america and israel's actions, they are provoking Iran and so the US would take most of the blame for economic whiplash. Last time i checked, the US has nothing to do with this region of the planet. I really do not think the world is going to sit down and watch yet another false war be played out where the US has no reason to be.

If a war breaks out... China, Russia, India, and other trade partners who buy oil from Iran will find themselves becoming short of imports from the region, it's obvious to see this won't play out nice while the US takes oil for itself during the aftermath of an invasion. You think these 3 nuclear states would sit by and watch the oil they have been paying for to be stole by a rogue state which we call the USA? It would be a provocative act on behalf of the US in the event that the straight of hormuz is closed.

The rule of thumb is, that the provocateur is THE problem.

(now i assume i will get bombarded with accusations of anti-americanism, anti-semitism, anti-zionism after having said that)

India would not join a coalition against the United States doing so would put a majority of their population out of work. Just about every "Call Center" for major US Companies is routed to India.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
reply to post by SplitInfinity

If the U.S. hadn't helped in the creation of WW2, and all that, and then took in Nazi scientists and put them in charge of Education, Planned Parenthood, and many other things, then maybe the U.S. helped during WW2 would mean something.

The US was deeply involved in making World War 2, and another false flag took us in. World War 2, the war for the centralization of power brought to you by many American politicians and others abroad! Huzzah! There is NO GLORY in War. Only evil men making money on death.

It is obvious that you were not much of a History student. The United States was ISOLATIONALIST! The vast majority of U.S. Citizens as well as politicians including FDR...did not want to have to yet again commit U.S. Soldiers into another European War.

It is a widely eccepted concept that the main reason for the rise of Hitler and the NAZI PARTY was European Leaderships heavy handedness of repayment and compensations of WWI...to an extent that made the post WWI average person who was German...Unemployed...Lacking leadership and susceptable to the Glamor and Nationalism that the NAZI PARTY promised.

The U.S. was attacked and drawn into the war by the Japs at Pearl Habor...and if the U.S. Navy had not won the Battle at Midway....Australia would have been the next invasion target. So without the U.S. you would either not exist or be speaking Japanese.

As far as using German scientists....this is true but for the purpose of Military apps as well as exploration of Space....ala...Verner von Braun....the father of the Saturn V Rocket that brought Man to the Moon.

The German scientists that were gathered up by the former CCCP....placed in Siberian Research Facilities for life and the Soviets were responsible for the Berlin Wall....as...in case you do not know this....Germany was split into two regions...East and West with the U.S. having control of the West. The City of Berlin was inside the Eastern region but the U.S. had control of West Berlin and the Soviets had control of East Berlin.

The Soviets built a wall around West Berlin and attempted for a time to blockade all goods arriving from the west. The United States refused to loose West Berlin and flew in supplies thus....THE BERLIN AIRLIFT. There was never supposed to be a wall in the first place and Germany was supposed to be allowed to again be whole after a few years but the Soviets held on to this seperation of Two Germanies until Ronald Reagan asked Gorbachav to "TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!" Which he of course did...reuniting families that had been apart for over 40 years.

My point of all this is you neither understand the History of what happened nor have you shown any gratitude or respect for the country and Soldiers of who sacrificed their lives to help Liberate the ENTIRE PACIFIC OCEANS ISLAND STATES from ultimate Japanese Domination.

If you think this wouldn't be such a bad thing...ask millions of surviving Asians such as more than a Million Asian Women....Chinese, Phillipino, New Guinea....etc...who were forced to be SEX SLAVES for the Japanese Military. Ask your fellow surviving Aussie Prisoners of War in Jap Island Camps of how they were treated and the torture they endured....the list goes on almost forever with examples of Horror.

It makes me physically SICK TO MY STOMACH...that you are so ignorant of the facts as well as how disrespectfull you are to the memory of those who died as well as disrespectfull and ignorant of the U.S. Military Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Submariners....this last group in particular has a very large responsibility in protecting Australia...and the Families of fallen Warriors...as there have been Millions of these over the years that I can tell you from DIRECT Family and friend experiences....would not be as KIND as I have been in THEIR RESPONSE TO YOU! You label the U.S. and it's Military and it's Warriors as THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED CREATE WWII!? I personally know a 90 plus year old U.S. Marine that would KICK YOUR ASS across a tennis court that I play a game of tennis with him on occasion if he was to read what you posted here.

He is a very bright...still physically functioning....has a few drinks every day...put's a Rose on his wifes grave once a week...has been decorated multiple times in battle....and has said...that there was absolutely NO DOBT in everyones mind back then that Japan would fight to the last man and were preparing children of the age of 3 and up....to carry explosives with a detonator that would be remotely triggered....and trained these children to make use of a U.S. Soldiers compasion as the Japanese thought this a weakness as well as used this in their own films to show that the U.S. could NEVER WIN because they had SENTIMENTALITY and FEELINGS toward a YOUNG CHILD CRYING.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join