It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those of you aboard USS Carl Vinson and USS John Stennis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I have no problem at all believing that. Just look at the United States of America.

Hardly a friend to peace.

UNBELIEVABLE! If you are an Aussie as you have listed....if it were not for the U.S. this would have been your fate....that is if your family had survived at all.....You would either be a territory of the Japanese....or if the U.S. did not exist....you would be speaking Chinese.

I am fairly certain you have not had to sacrifice anything in your life as by the way you post and I am familiar with Aussie Special Forces and if you spoke like you are now in a room with them....I am fairly sure you would end up being Shark Bait as a well known secretive punishment for traitors or cowards is dragging them behind a boat slowly over the reaf....if the sharks don't get you...the coral will slice and dice you.

I have several friends who are Aussie and I enjoy visitin there....their families remember the Jap. attacks and how without the aid of the U.S....many, many Aussies would have been Murdered and their women turned into Gang Rape victims as was the case of these poor women in China and almost anywhere the Jap army occupied land.

I can tell by the way you post....you are first in line to benifit....last in line or not in line at all to give or donate and the concept of Self Sacrifice in your mind is a SUCKER! Because if given an oppertunity to save a life or two with any risk to you would have you running the opposite way. Sickening. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

If the U.S. hadn't helped in the creation of WW2, and all that, and then took in Nazi scientists and put them in charge of Education, Planned Parenthood, and many other things, then maybe the U.S. helped during WW2 would mean something.

The US was deeply involved in making World War 2, and another false flag took us in. World War 2, the war for the centralization of power brought to you by many American politicians and others abroad! Huzzah! There is NO GLORY in War. Only evil men making money on death.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I have no idea why you are bringing up something that happened 67 years ago.

This is 2012 and the United States of America are the aggressors.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
This is 2012 and the United States of America are the aggressors.

The United States of America is the aggressor? We're trying to save the world from fanatical Islamic mullahs with nuclear weapons. You're supposed to be our closest most dependable ally; what the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

The poor basturds are in unfriendly waters and most of them don't have a clue that there worst enemy is the psychopaths they are taking orders from. This is 2012 folks. A stab in the dark prediction. The Stennis will be nuked and it won't be by Iran.

Sorry I'm not proud of anything TPTB are doing

" If soldiers ever begin to think for themselves, there would be none left in the ranks."
Ferdinand the Great

USN

; what the hell is wrong with you?

Reality is what's wrong.

So what happened to the humor ?
edit on 13-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I would love to see the look on your face when

a. Iran sinks a carrier
b. Iran closes the strait of hormuz and cause an economic collapse
c. when all americans blame the BLACK president known as barak HUSSEIN obama for placing the carriers there
d. when martial law is implemented in US

you see Iran is going down, you cant beat American Military power, but Iran will drag the US and the whole world down with it...

You also need to count on this: Aircraft carriers for the US are obsolete now, they cost too much supplies and money and manpower. The US has new gear, planes that can fly for days and carry enough explosives to destroy a city and it needs no pilots.

the next will will bring all the radical changes forth, and then we will see gods wrath on those who abuse the power.
edit on 13/1/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/1/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
The Stennis will be nuked and it won't be by Iran.

Whoever nukes the Stennis will get nuked back; plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983

Originally posted by randyvs
The Stennis will be nuked and it won't be by Iran.

Whoever nukes the Stennis will get nuked back; plain and simple.

yeah? so the US will nuke itself?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The United States of America is the aggressor? We're trying to save the world from fanatical Islamic mullahs with nuclear weapons. You're supposed to be our closest most dependable ally; what the hell is wrong with you?

Um what? The USA is destroying Iran for not joining in the world bankster's control grid, and also trying to provoke China and Russia into a nuclear exchange and World War 3, all for the banksters who supply weapons to all sides and will go into bunkers and let us "sort it out".

I wish I was writing fiction, but that's the way I really see this thing based on the best available evidence I can see, and reading between the lines and seeing through the MSM. The war drum for attacking Iran is ridiculous to those who can see it, but so many people actually believe there are muslim Boogey men when our own CIA makes these groups and funds them and trains them, and orders them. They want fear here.. bam terrorist attack!

Believe this, research my claims. There's no time to keep believing the stupid "National View that there are all these crazy muslims doing things because of religion". It's fake. Like a 13 dollar bill fake.

There is plenty of searchable evidence for the claims. Don't wait for this to happen to realize that as bat sh*t crazy as it sounds....

Truth IS stranger than fiction.

edit on 13-1-2012 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

How do you think Americans would react if the Iranians put their warships as close to America as they have theirs to Iran?

The United States has no business sending warships so close to Iran in a political climate such as we are in and it certainly can't afford another war financially.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

yeah? so the US will nuke itself?

You can't even put that past them. That's why I feel for the brain washed mindless people out there. Sitting ducks.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

um.....thats a clip from Transformers. You know that's not real....right?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
reply to post by randyvs

um.....thats a clip from Transformers. You know that's not real....right?

You're kidding ? I thought that was real. I found it on the web ?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

What's going on here is the democracy-ization of the world. Democracy is better for business than Suriah Law and Communism. The Syrians and the Iranians are resisting that trend; they want to have all the influence themselves; not gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It must be real then.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In order for the global economy to work smoothly, all nations need to be a democracy. Those who are not a democracy better get with it and get with it fast.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

In order for the global economy to work smoothly, all nations need to be a democracy. Those who are not a democracy better get with it and get with it fast.

So you're going to trust the liars who are leading the world TO the economic collapse, and blame the country that isn't even involved? Are you serious? It's not Iran that is the problem here.

The USA is flat out evil in the policies and wars it carries out. It's time to stop imagining you live some other time in history. With the NDAA law you no longer have the right to ignore the obvious anymore.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
So you're going to trust the liars who are leading the world TO the economic collapse, and blame the country that isn't even involved? Are you serious?

If those liars will eliminate repression and dictatorship and then install freedom around the world for the purpose of good business, I'm OK with that yes.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain

Yep, Iran's leader is a dumb ass. I hope you're all safe and while I'm not a fan of the current administration, I completely understand you have your orders and you're there for me.

just...

baffling.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just wanted to remind the people on that ship that participating in ending someone elses life based on orders is the exact opposite of brave and an attrocious act against humanity. Deep down you all know your better than to buy the evil propaganda that violence is the answer. Forgive yourselves and get off that ship before you find yourself participating in the greatest evil existing - physcally harming your fellow human being.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join