It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid people should be banned from reproducing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If you agree with me then you have encountered several of those people in your life time AND on the internet... and i am not talking about trolls i am talking about legitimate people who are very very ignorant if you watch TV frequently you can see what i am talking about and 'Jersey Shore' actually adds more credibility to my claim.

Sexism is the true sign of ignorance.

Endless fights over something pointless is another sign.

And so forth... i don't think anyone here is stupid (i mean stupid stupid) not like troll stupid, i hope you understand..

Youtube and Yahoo are filled with them PLEASE trust me on this.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
In my opinion you have just shown by your own words a true example of ignorant!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Remember the movie 300? They desposed of new borns with inperfections. This was a interesting concept. It would seem that logic in society would be to progress and evolve. Even though some of these people with imperfections if you will, have molded, and shaped the world on many positive ways. You would think any other civilization would only accept evolution as an answer to the future of a race. Kinda make you wonder.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

smoke another one and try again

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I would agree to this as long as I have supreme authority over who is "dumb" and who is not.
I got bad news for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't reckon dumb people should be banned from reproducing, whats not to say that their children will get a better education? Drug addicts on the other hand should not reproduce as much as they do as they end up destroying everyhthin around them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
To me ignorant and stupid are not the same.

(Stupid) - "slow of mind, given to unintelligent decisions or acts." (Merriam Webster dictionary)

(Ignorant) - "lacking knowledge or education." (Merriam Webster dictionary)

A person can be ignorant but not stupid. For instance I don't know how to speak Chinese...that does not make me stupid...just uneducated in speaking Chinese.

An example of being stupid is....if I was getting ready to cross a busy highway...and decided to cross in the middle of ongoing traffic...that would be stupid.

I know of some people who had 7 children...and their children are all college graduates....and even though the parents did not graduate from high school themselves....they worked hard and made sure their children did better. Many have called them stupid....but really they did a great job with their children.

edit on 12-1-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I will offer my first reply to you as well

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite

I will offer my first reply to you as well

Thank you so much....your superiority...just glows! You must need sunglasses....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You are welcome, please rest assured.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

No personal offense intended, but, do you realize that 'stupid' being a subjective quality, your proposition according to many probably being such, would qualify YOU into that very category?

In other words, in my, and possibly many others educated opinions, this is a very stupid suggestion, and since this suggestion came from you, it would only stand to reason that you, according to your own rules, should not be allowed to reproduce.

Sorry mate. I'm thinking it's a good idea that you back slowly away from the judgments. You might hurt yourself.

Anyone else that wants to agree with this might want to choose their words very carefully, paying especial attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and those other rules typically separating the educated and knowledgeable from the 'stupid' people.

edit on 12-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Octomom in my opinion is a prime example. Heard recently she said in an interview more kids are in her future. Seriously......This women needs a hystorectomy ordered by the courts. Her kids seem wild, they video taped them slapping her and pulling her hair. And then the lady Kate on Kate plus eight turned down several church donations of supplies to help, because they weren't of high enough quality. I mean seriously. People wanting fame and money because of the amount of kids they can pop out is just Sad. Also gotta comment on the Christain family that don't believe in birth control and they are up to like 16 kids and recently she had a miscarriage. I am christain and I think its god will to not abuse your body and not use your beliefs for fame. Just saying.
ctreply to post by CrazyRaccoon

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The title of this thread is offensive...not to mention some of the content.

"Stupid"...really...who uses that word anymore?

I don't even know why I bother to comment...except the fact I think this thread ought to be trashed!

edit on 12-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Uh Sorry: I just posted a stupid thing in the wrong thread. But it's ok, I'm to old to reproduce anyway...your safe

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
nyone else that wants to agree with this might want to choose their words very carefully, paying especial attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and those other rules typically separating the educated and knowledgeable from the 'stupid' people.reply to post by nineix

You were referring to some one in particular??

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know a couple people that could use this lol. Not sure who here has read the Darwin Awards but basically its people that "remove themselves from the genepool" by either killing themselves or removing their means to reproduce. It's really a funny book and I think it might help you vent out some of your idiocracy anger.

link   
What is especial?

link   
Its called eugenics and its something the new world order is striving for and the US has a big history of sterilizing the low IQ. I have a low IQ but thats only because I did not pay attention to in my new world order brain washing classes.

"i am talking about legitimate people who are very very ignorant if you watch TV frequently you can see what i am talking about"

So your one of those people? Advertizing a kids tv show witch is about sex and party's on a masonic network? Its even worse then Jersey shore, it introduces kids to a adult life style. I wonder how this generation is going to come out. More sex on tv then ever.

If you wear paying attention you would see that its all ready happening. Do you think the elite would touch the food you eat? No its population control. The dumb do not question what they eat as long as its filled with sugar.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
What is especial?

Well sir...that would be spanish for special!

Hope that helps!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Oh thank you!! lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join