It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q&A Session with John Lear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMRHow can we be so sure that you are lacan

Nice

But see, I'm not the one claiming to be a prominent member in the ufology community. It's like a person coming here and claiming to be George Bush and then divulging his motives to us. Would you believe such a person? Any wackjob can be "johnlear" if the handle isn't taken, and that should be considered.

Can we see an IP address for this person?

To help clear any confusion, I claim to be no one.

SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No worries,it's him.If you search some threads,you will see.
But I think he rather answer specifics rather than a whole issue.
As you can see,I posted a question and he said rather than explain the answer in whole as BS,so I just made it more specific for him to answer.So I wait for that.

Im sure he will answer your question though if you narrow it down

I dont see any reason why he wouldnt seeing as he has opened up to the 'community'

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Not making contact is a question that goes far deeper than anyone realizes. Earth is an experiment. We are supposed to believe that 'we' are the only ones. To reveal themselves would be to invalidate the experiment.

Interesting post's to say the least. Thanks for your insights.

Whether the 'experiment' has gone astray, or not 'in part', to continue this 'experiment' in itself is a cruel and (probubly not the word I am looking for) inhumane. This planet that is not supposed to think that other's exist, is a violent one, filled with hate, killing and deciet. Albiet that there are those moment's that are more humane, and demonstrate that there is good amungst the bad, the humans are basically very fallable creatures. And if the humans DO actually ponder and consider their place in this universe as being not alone, the experiment should be considered finalized.

To never disclose themselves is only to demonstrate that they are not concerned at all with humanity or it's ultimate demise, as we generally will be our own demise. The experiment would be then to document something other than the ability of humans to progress into a better being. But what? The life span of a civilization in a closed controlled environment? To determine the survivability of a species' progress of evolution without the "other's" intervention or influence? To create 'uninfluenced' DNA? A greenhouse for experimentation, to be disposed of upon completion?

If the Earth is an experiment, and I can contemplate other intelligent existances with logic, then I want out. I am done being a Rhesus monkey of the universe. I can intelligently believe we are not alone, and therefore the experiment on me is done.

(just my thoughts as I cannot see what the experiment would produce for results. It is an interesting thought that we are part of an experiment,...and even farther, that in most experiments there are control groups also. Wonder what planet is the control group? Or are we that group, with the other experiment having common knowledge and common influence of the 'other's' existance? )

hmmmm

edit-sp

[edit on 13-9-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Originally posted by johnlear
Not making contact is a question that goes far deeper than anyone realizes. Earth is an experiment. We are supposed to believe that 'we' are the only ones. To reveal themselves would be to invalidate the experiment.

Interesting post's to say the least. Thanks for your insights.

Whether the 'experiment' has gone astray, or not 'in part', to continue this 'experiment' in itself is a cruel and (probubly not the word I am looking for) inhumane. This planet that is not supposed to think that other's exist, is a violent one, filled with hate, killing and deciet. Albiet that there are those moment's that are more humane, and demonstrate that there is good amungst the bad, the humans are basically very fallable creatures. And if the humans DO actually ponder and consider their place in this universe as being not alone, the experiment should be considered finalized.

To never disclose themselves is only to demonstrate that they are not concerned at all with humanity or it's ultimate demise, as we generally will be our own demise. The experiment would be then to document something other than the ability of humans to progress into a better being. But what? The life span of a civilization in a closed controlled environment? To determine the survivability of a species' progress of evolution without the "other's" intervention or influence? To create 'uninfluenced' DNA? A greenhouse for experimentation, to be disposed of upon completion?

If the Earth is an experiment, and I can contemplate other intelligent existances with logic, then I want out. I am done being a Rhesus monkey of the universe. I can intelligently believe we are not alone, and therefore the experiment on me is done.

(just my thoughts as I cannot see what the experiment would produce for results. It is an interesting thought that we are part of an experiment,...and even farther, that in most experiments there are control groups also. Wonder what planet is the control group? Or are we that group, with the other experiment having common knowledge and common influence of the 'other's' existance? )

hmmmm

edit-sp

You mentioned that if we are aware that we are not alone, the experiment is finished. I would say that experiment is gone bad rather than finished and based on information that John gave, ET's/Gods/Creators whoever they are, gave us brains, a bit too large. Concidering that, we are aware of ET presence and i believe that the experiment will be disclosed in near future. But this is just IMO.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Heh. You know, if all this is true and there is a soul and this is simply an experiment, there is a quick and easy way off the planet. Quite the taboo thing to do however.

I'm sure we're being observed. Otherwise, this subversion wouldn't be going on right now. However, I doubt the lengths to which this observation goes. Its my opinion that what we are a part of is some intergalactic nature conservation scheme that is executed in a manner so as to keep the natives from completely freaking out. Hence the secretive abductions where humans are released back into their native settings. This also goes along with how UFOs and some ETs have been involved in disarming nuclear devices or freaking out security guards at nuclear facilities with their presence.

As for an experiment to see what takes place on a planet where its inhabitants are unaware of the universe and other intelligent life, that does not seem to be the case, IMO. These things have apparently never been completely hidden from view. We would have no reason to suspect any were here if that was the case and it simply has not been that secret. Had our own governments not been keeping this stuff a secret from us, we would already know without question ET presence and why they are here.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacan

Originally posted by SMRHow can we be so sure that you are lacan

Nice

But see, I'm not the one claiming to be a prominent member in the ufology community. It's like a person coming here and claiming to be George Bush and then divulging his motives to us. Would you believe such a person? Any wackjob can be "johnlear" if the handle isn't taken, and that should be considered.

Can we see an IP address for this person

Iacan, let me suggest this:
1. Send me a picture of something that only you have at [email protected]
2. I will send you back a picture taken of your picture on my monitor with me beside it with my den in the background. I had to do this with fantasticforum. This will only work if you know what I look like so you will have to find that on your own. (If I sent you my own picture that would invalidate the excercise.)
To help clear any confusion, I claim to be no one.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Done, John, and now awaiting your e-mail.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Thanks John,
As for the bad mouthing article,I should have been more specific,but was not sure what questions in particular to ask.
I think what I would have wanted to ask was,in the article,alot of bad mouthing is said about your lifestyle,your personal life(family) and that you,at one point,wanted to kill this guy.
It all seems to come up in the article very fast and only seems he wanted people to get an instant 'bad vibe' negative vision of you.
Question:
What is the reasoning,in your mind/thoughts,of this rash hate for you?Maybe I missed it in his own words in all the rambling,but at the same time,it is his reasons and I would like to know what you think the reasons are.

As for the alien interview.
I was just wondering if you believe it to be real and authentic.I was not able to find any posts by you in the many threads it has created.

Thanks again John

There were a number of things Lars didn't like. He knew Barbara Honneger and told Barbara that I had flown an October Surprise flight. She later called to confirm that fact and I said that I was supposed tof ly one but that they were cancelled because of the CL-44 that got shot down. He felt I was lying. He also believed as he says in the book that I was involved in the Marcos/Zurich gold transfer. I bid on it but didn't get the contract. But his biggest complaint, the last straw, the thing that caused him to write the book was an incident which can only be told by private email. Lars and I had a lot of fun together. He has a great sense of humour, is a great story teller, is a great writer and I owe Lars the fact that he opened my eyes to the world of conspiracy.

Again, the alien interview, everything I post is what I believe Our government has been working with at least 5 different species (probably more) of aliens for at least 55 years. They gave our MIC (military industrial complex) super advanced technology in return for our help in keeping presence secret It is absolutely vital that the American public never learn of this agreement because our government authorized the aliens to make hundreds of thousands of abductions (which is probably an inside joke with the aliens as they were going to do the abductions anyway, but they knew in the MIC in their supreme conceit thought they had a leg up). Gotta run...more later.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
Did you ever attend a meeting or were you or your father ever invited to a meeting/ or were you (or your father) once or are you even still a member of the prestigious and exclusive 'Bohemian Club' or the 'Bilderberg Group'?

In any case I would like to have your opinion on both of them.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by Olafski]

Yes Dad was a member of the Bohemiam Grove and I was invited to family day in 1970. Dad told me he signed me up to be a member but I was never invited and never followed up. I don't mix with that kind. I used to mix with fellow drunk pilots at the bar. I don't think he had any association with the Bilderberg group. I don't know a lot about either group except that they both have an agenda and I don't know what that agenda is.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dotgov101

Originally posted by Leonidas
John Lear is tired old news. He is a complete and total fraud. John is a typical sad story of the "son of a great man". Contrary to popular opinion, the apple CAN fall far away from the tree.

Threre are lots of facsinating and intriguing stories out there....John's isnt one of them.

Sad story

John, I can absolutely relate to your testimonies. I am a daughter of a great man, and was educated and trained to follow in his footsteps. Unlike yours, however, my resume was downright embarassing prior to my becoming an independent contractor in Washington 5 years ago (now retired and pushing 29).

As for apples falling from trees,
Remember the legend that it was an apple falling from a tree that initiated the science of Physics.

dot.

Thanks for the input Dot.
All the best,
john

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Temple University professor David Jacobs, Ph.D., the author of the highly
regarded books "The UFO Controversy In America" and "Secret Life," has spent
more than 30 years researching UFOs and alien abduction. But it was only
recently that he came to feel he had solved the mystery to his own
satisfaction. The solutions he arrived at are the subject of his third book,
"The Threat: What The Aliens Really Want And How They Plan To Get It" (Simon
and Schuster, 1998)

know him(david jacobs)?

i watched phil shneider's video.

i don't disbelieve all this, but i know the power of media.

this is all media, too.

SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thank You .... Sir

And thank you for taking your time here with us.Not many would do so.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Okay. johnlear, now that I've established your identity (you are John Lear), I will try to restate my question:

What is the secret that I would never believe? I need only the most simple and straight answer you can give me. I don't ask for you to prove or substantiate your claims, I just want the facts. If you've already gone over this here, direct me to your post. That's all.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hmm, at least john lear is not in the ufo hall of shame.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by feyd rautha]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
and Schuster, 1998)

Iacan, go to this link & read "The Threat - The Secret Agenda: What the Aliens Really Want...And How They Plan to Get It" - Excerpts:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Interesting to say the least...

[edit on 13-9-2004 by evilution]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Okay. johnlear, now that I've established your identity (you are John Lear), I will try to restate my question:

What is the secret that I would never believe? I need only the most simple and straight answer you can give me. I don't ask for you to prove or substantiate your claims, I just want the facts. If you've already gone over this here, direct me to your post. That's all.

Not avoiding you but I have to run up to the mountains. Back wednesday night.
later.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Heh. You know, if all this is true and there is a soul and this is simply an experiment, there is a quick and easy way off the planet. Quite the taboo thing to do however.

Well, I dont think that's what I meant. But it would be better if the experiment was canned if it was a failure, and we were let in on the overall results.

But this 'Galactic Geographic' bag, tag, and release stuff has got to stop if not necessary. Now I know how the Polar Bears feel on wild kingdom.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilution

Originally posted by billybob
and Schuster, 1998)

Iacan, go to this link & read "The Threat - The Secret Agenda: What the Aliens Really Want...And How They Plan to Get It" - Excerpts:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Interesting to say the least...

[edit on 13-9-2004 by evilution]

In other words, ET is impregnating our women? I've heard of this before and never paid much mind to it. You have to admit, this is silly.

At the end of that article it talks about implications. What I don't understand is why this is such a bad thing. At worst, from what I take from the article, the ETs are trying to assimilate us into them for whatever reason, probably to avoid an invasion, "they want our planet," whatever. At the rate they're going now, I can see this completing anytime not in the near or distant future.

Why is this detrimental to mankind? Surely by the time we've all become alien creatures, it won't be an issue? Who would care to think about this? If human beings are being crossed with these extra-terrestrials - beings I'm assuming far superior to ourselves mentally and otherwise - it could be beneficial to adopt their traits.

Any grand scheme they've cooked up could not be relevant to our lives now when taken into account the time frame this is being carried out on. What's the problem then?

Maybe I'm mistaken, so please correct me if so.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

John doesn't know the big secret, whatever it is, no one knows and no one will ever know, besides that, ask something useful for yourself, because IMO John Lear's opinion is the best and more close to reality that you can get on ATS. Believe me.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
John can you give your opinion on this?

www.serve.com... A lot of reading, basically proof, that Lazar is a liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join