It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q&A Session with John Lear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
John, believing your story, we are an experiment and ETs, whoever they are, made us to think that we are the only intelligent lifeform in the universe, but we don't .. That could mean the experiment probably is gone wrong? Also you didn't answer the q. i asked previous, about underground cities .. Has anyone you know tried to search for entrypoints, dig? Also, you stated, you tried to find them for yourself, can you share us your story on this matter? In the matter of fact, i belive John completely about underground cities, for example, take an atlas, and look at Antarctica, huge land mass, i doubt that it's empty even nowadays, but i wonder how deep are the cities. Reminds me Zion from "Matrix", actually.

Regarding the experiment going wrong that could be. Evidence indicates that on the last go around around brains were reduced in size I think the figure is 1300 cc's. This still may have been too much because we were supposed to believe unquestioningly in God. They sent (according the the government "Yellow Book" Jesus and 2 others to "organize and pacify" mankind. We were given the 10 commandments, the Koran and other 'rules' specifically so that we wouldn't 'hurt ourselves' during the experiment. Yes, it certainly looks like things aren't going as planned. Murphy's Law states: If something can go wrong, it will." O'Tooles observation on Murphy's Law is: "Murphy was an optomist."

Regarding the underground entry points, yes I have several friends that have searched for them. Cherry Hinkle who was Castellanos (Dulce security guard) contact claimed she once found an entrance and described an elevator to an underground city. The Smithsonian expedition down the COlorado River in 1907 found the entrance to an underground city (no longer inhabited) with giant rooms, artifacts of a race that was well over 7 feet tall and tunnels that extended at least 80 under New Mexico. Of course there is the underground complex at Groom Lake with extends down at least 6 levels and an extensive underground complex under Edwards AFB that extends west to the Tehachapies, south to Grey Butte andd west to Helendale. No one I know who is familiar with the extent of the underground bases was ignorant enough to 'dig'. This is just not feasible or practical. As far my search for underground facilities that was limited to my 2 days in Dulce. It was not that interesting and I will describe it later. I will post a few website that document underground facilities but you can find tons more yourself by reading the Branton Files. Branton was a friend and we used to share information.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegas
Hi John,

Can you please give us your opinions regarding David Sereda's � NASA Evidence� investigations and what were your conclusions to Sereda's outcome?

What are your opinions of the STS-80 footage of the formation of UFO's over North Africa?

Is this not the most ignored UFO footage of all time? Not counting all the other NASA footage. Do you think that NASA are becoming the �laughing stock� of the scientific community, because of their refusal to acknowledge that we are getting visited by other civilizations and have been for centuries?

David Sereda, 'NASA Evidence' was one of the most fascinating and understated videos I ever saw. Very, very interesting. It left me with the thought "What the hell is going on?"

STS-80, of course, was actual UFO's and possibly Star Wars weapons interacting. Ron Madely (now temporarily disappeared) got into NASA to look at the original tapes of STS-80 and found that they had been spliced to take out material. You have to realize that the main reason NASA has so many failures is because 90% of their effort is devoted to covering up what they have found in the other 10% Their job is almost as daunting as that of the National Transportation Safety Board which has to spend 95% of their time trying to figure out how to cover up the real cause of accidents without looking like total jerks to the pilot community. NTSB coverups: Arrow Air, Gander, Newfoundland terroist bomb in rear cargo Canadian NTSB: ice on the wings. UAL (B-737), Colorado Springs, pilot suicide, NTSB: Clear air turbulence. USAIR (B-727, Pittsburgh, pilot suicide, NTSB: yaw damper malfunction. TWA800 (B-747) accidentally shot down by US Navy NTSB: center tank fuel explosion. AA587 (A-300) Belle Harbor, NY terrorist bomb NTSB: vertical fin failure due to excessive pilot rudder input. UA93 (B-757 Shanksville shot down by F-16 using 20mm cannon NTSB: pilot loss of control.

Regarding NASA being the laughing stock of the scientific community we should all be aware that scientists are held on a very tight leash by their scientific associations and organizations. Their reputation and work availability depnd on whether or not they toe the party line. Although they may privately agree what the truth is they cnnopt say it publicly.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
john has a lot of questions to answer

including:

if the gov. will never willingly disclose, and there is more to the story than we can guess at; why then dont you fill us in on what we're missing? also, if disclosure is a lost cause why do you visit this site? to watch us run around in circles?

answer when you get to it.

-lost

Why don't I fill you in? First of all you wouldn't believe. Second of all I have already spoken about everything I know on Art Bell, fantasticforum.com and several threads of ATS. You might try typing my name on your favorite search engine. Unfortunately I do not have a website nor have I written any books. The main reason for this is to eliminate the argument, "You got to remember, John Lear is just trying to sell a book." Up to this point I have been able to get along without compensation for the material. An extra added bonus is that I get to change my mind as new facts become available without having to release a 'revised' book.

Why do I visit these sites? A few morons notwithstanding, there are people who are genuinely interested in whats really going on. While I don't know everything or even most everything I do know a little bit which I am happy to share. And it makes it easier for me when I don't have a book or website to peddle, I can say, "Hey, this is what I think, take it or leave it...I have nothing to gain." No, I don't enjoy watching anybody run around in circles. The only argument that really irritates me is when I get asked to "Prove it". I can't prove it, if I could it wouldn't be a secret. I can present facts, I can show pictures, I can speculate....but in most cases I cannot prove anything. And thats a fact. Proof is like art....you may not know much about it but you know what you like.................

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
...Branton was a friend and we used to share information.

Do you mean that you used to be friends in the past and that your friendship has ended or has 'Branton' passed away/been murdered?

[edit on 13-9-2004 by Olafski]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You listed some of the basic types hanging around. There are 2 types of greys, the ones that are about 4 ft. tall and the large greys about 6 feet tall. Sorry, I don't know of any site that lists all the species and even if they did would we believe them? One person who knows a lot and was a security guard in the underground complex at Groom Lake is now doing life at Lovelock Correctional Institute for talking about it. My understanding is that he will discuss his knowledge only with those who are there doing the same amount of time.

Just who exactly is this person who apparently is being held captive against his will in this Cuckoo's nest??

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski

...Branton was a friend and we used to share information.

Do you mean that you used to be friends in the past and that your friendship has ended or has 'Branton' passed away/been murdered?

We used to be good friends but for some reason I have not heard from Branton for...say...at least 10 years. He may be still around but I haven't heard from him. Same deal with Ron Madeley another excellent researcher. Last letter I sent to Ron about 2 monthes ago came back addressee unknown, telephone disconnected, called his father, his number had been disconnected and can't find anybody who knows where they went. Will probably turn up someday with a logical explanation (and an implant).y

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just who exactly is this person who apparently is being held captive against his will in this Cuckoo's nest??

No names were discussed.

SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey John,
I was just reading an article,among others,about you and who you are since I was not aware.
I came across one that seems very damaging and wanted to now if you had any opinions on it.
It can be found here LEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS

I also came acroos your interview with Art Bell Found here and was wondering what your thoughts or claims are on the alien interview that have been talked about here on ATS found HERE

Thanks for your time.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Hey John,
I was just reading an article,among others,about you and who you are since I was not aware.
I came across one that seems very damaging and wanted to now if you had any opinions on it.
It can be found here LEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS

I also came acroos your interview with Art Bell Found here and was wondering what your thoughts or claims are on the alien interview that have been talked about here on ATS found HERE

Thanks for your time.

Lear and Loathing in Las Vegas was written by close friend Lars Hannsen. Or to be exact former close friend. Some of it is true, some of it isn't. Yes, it is damaging but I chose not to respond to the article. I would prefer to respond to specific questions, if any, relating to the article rather than make a blanket 'its all bs", because its not. Some of it is true.

I'm not sure what you mean by alien interview, but I stand behind everything I write on ATS, fantastic.forum, and said on the Art Bell show.

SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks John,
As for the bad mouthing article,I should have been more specific,but was not sure what questions in particular to ask.
I think what I would have wanted to ask was,in the article,alot of bad mouthing is said about your lifestyle,your personal life(family) and that you,at one point,wanted to kill this guy.
It all seems to come up in the article very fast and only seems he wanted people to get an instant 'bad vibe' negative vision of you.
Question:
What is the reasoning,in your mind/thoughts,of this rash hate for you?Maybe I missed it in his own words in all the rambling,but at the same time,it is his reasons and I would like to know what you think the reasons are.

As for the alien interview.
I was just wondering if you believe it to be real and authentic.I was not able to find any posts by you in the many threads it has created.

Thanks again John

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Did you ever attend a meeting or were you or your father ever invited to a meeting/ or were you (or your father) once or are you even still a member of the prestigious and exclusive 'Bohemian Club' or the 'Bilderberg Group'?

In any case I would like to have your opinion on both of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
John Lear is tired old news. He is a complete and total fraud. John is a typical sad story of the "son of a great man". Contrary to popular opinion, the apple CAN fall far away from the tree.

Threre are lots of facsinating and intriguing stories out there....John's isnt one of them.

Sad story

John, I can absolutely relate to your testimonies. I am a daughter of a great man, and was educated and trained to follow in his footsteps. Unlike yours, however, my resume was downright embarassing prior to my becoming an independent contractor in Washington 5 years ago (now retired and pushing 29).

As for apples falling from trees,
Remember the legend that it was an apple falling from a tree that initiated the science of Physics.

dot.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why don't I fill you in? First of all you wouldn't believe. Second of all I have already spoken about everything I know on Art Bell, fantasticforum.com and several threads of ATS. You might try typing my name on your favorite search engine. Unfortunately I do not have a website nor have I written any books. The main reason for this is to eliminate the argument, "You got to remember, John Lear is just trying to sell a book." Up to this point I have been able to get along without compensation for the material. An extra added bonus is that I get to change my mind as new facts become available without having to release a 'revised' book.

Why do I visit these sites? A few morons notwithstanding, there are people who are genuinely interested in whats really going on. While I don't know everything or even most everything I do know a little bit which I am happy to share. And it makes it easier for me when I don't have a book or website to peddle, I can say, "Hey, this is what I think, take it or leave it...I have nothing to gain." No, I don't enjoy watching anybody run around in circles. The only argument that really irritates me is when I get asked to "Prove it". I can't prove it, if I could it wouldn't be a secret. I can present facts, I can show pictures, I can speculate....but in most cases I cannot prove anything. And thats a fact. Proof is like art....you may not know much about it but you know what you like.................

Believe you? I don't think many people are believing you as it is.

I would for one would be interested in being "filled in" if you could take the time.. You don't have much to lose really. If you could point me in the direction of an interview or whatnot, or speak out here on this thread, I'd like to know the big secret.

SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
lacan
Google is your friend

Google search for John Lear
I even provided a couple links in my posts above.
That search brings up some good stuff on john

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
lacan
Google is your friend

Google search for John Lear
I even provided a couple links in my posts above.
That search brings up some good stuff on john

Well, let's not discriminate those who are less educated on UFO/ET subject. Besides that, I think that John's opinion is the most credible here on ATS concerning UFO/ET matter. Maybe im wrong, maybe im not.

FOR THOSE WHO SAY JOHN LEAR IS A HOAX ALL ALONG, PRESENT WHY.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
SMR and partykid

This man is not new to me. A google search is unnecessary as I'm aware of the gist of his claims. I'd like to hear it straight from Mr. Lear, because I'm not sure of precisely what he was referring to. I'm also having a hard time believing this is even him on this message board. Prove to me this is John Lear.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by lacan]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacan
SMR and partykid

This man is not new to me. A google search is unnecessary as I'm aware of the gist of his claims. I'd like to hear it straight from Mr. Lear, because I'm not sure of precisely what he was referring to. I'm also having a hard time believing this is even him on this message board. Prove to me this is John Lear.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by lacan]

Search for proof elsewhere. johnlear is John Lear. It has been discussed before, please post something useful.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
FOR THOSE WHO SAY JOHN LEAR IS A HOAX ALL ALONG, PRESENT WHY.

This is not useful because you have not presented why he is not. It goes both ways. Please stop trying to spin this.

SMR

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm also having a hard time believing this is even him on this message board. Prove to me this is John Lear.

How can we be so sure that you are lacan

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

I'm also having a hard time believing this is even him on this message board. Prove to me this is John Lear.

How can we be so sure that you are lacan

Try to post on topic, please. Have q. to John, please ask. If ya don't, go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join