It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

This is an epic (one of the best, IMHO) thread to ever be authored on ATS....the original author (or, "OP") seems to be 'MIA" for some while.....so, to answer this question, if I may 'jump in':

So, is the no plane theory perpetuated as a way to take attention away from twin towers, tower 7, etc?
. Quite simply, ALL of the so-called "no plane theory" concepts are rubbish. AS TO who (or 'whom') 'perpetuates' "No-plane-theories"??? That is a puzzlement. Perhaps someone else can explain it.....I am baffled at the 'motivations' involved with such idiocy......but, to be more specific.......the "focus" of so-called (self-described) "9/11 Truthers" was lost years, years ago......it has become muddied and soiled, as a result.......

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by s13guy What do you guys make of this?? www.sierratimes.com...
''Join pain'', ''carthilage pain''??
Smashing. However i don't see how this link applies to 9/11 subject...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Originally posted by verfed I agree that an airliner hit the pentagon. There must be some good reasons why the DoD have not released the confiscated camera tapes and the black box.
My opinions 1. perhaps they were never consiscated, maybe this was a bit of "evidence" presented by a shoddy conspiracy site in an attempt to bolster the arguement of a government coverup. or 2.perhaps if there was video confiscated there was nothing noteworthyabout it Most of us have seen the video of the security cam by the pentagon. IMO the pentagon video is not conclusive at all ,its very grainy and the only thing that is absolutely discernable from it is that there was an explosion. Most security cams are trained on a limited area (ie doorways, parking lots, hallways, cash registers etc...) and usually aren't high enough resolution or fast enough fps to pick up a very fast moving airplane. At best you may see a blur much like the pentagon video.
Have you ever heard of something that has no worth to anyone to get confiscated? My personal experience shows me that it's hard to even give such things away...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird reply to post by stanguilles7

This is an epic (one of the best, IMHO) thread to ever be authored on ATS....the original author (or, "OP") seems to be 'MIA" for some while.....so, to answer this question, if I may 'jump in':

So, is the no plane theory perpetuated as a way to take attention away from twin towers, tower 7, etc?
. Quite simply, ALL of the so-called "no plane theory" concepts are rubbish. AS TO who (or 'whom') 'perpetuates' "No-plane-theories"??? That is a puzzlement. Perhaps someone else can explain it.....I am baffled at the 'motivations' involved with such idiocy......but, to be more specific.......the "focus" of so-called (self-described) "9/11 Truthers" was lost years, years ago......it has become muddied and soiled, as a result.......
Kind of respose I would have expected from a shill... You need to protect the fact it was a cgi experience, people cannot find out the media were in on it. Have you seen September Clues? I know people on here think it's worthy of debunking, but you cannot debunk September Clues, because the research has been done by an expert and confirmed by many more experts. Are you an expert in that field? I doubt it, and when you do become an expert in that field then you will know for sure that poor quality cgi was used to fool people. Call me crackers or whatever, that is what you want others to think, but quite frankly many people know the news footage was a load of cobblers... You cant fool everyone!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

I suspect the outrageous of your theory is an excellent way to lend discredit to the larger so-called 'truther' movement and numerous factual, reasonable, proven problems with the 'official story'. I wont go as far as you have done as to speculate whether or not your motivation is as a 'shill'. I will merely point out that a good way to discredit reasonable suspicion is to associate it with irrational and unreasonable suspicion. Happy hunting!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I didnt read the entire thread so I apologize if you addressed this but where did the wings, especially the twin engines, impact the building under scenario?? My best guess is a demolition charge from the inside of the building with some aircraft parts preplaced in some areas pre-explosion (perhaps during remodeling).

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen I didnt read the entire thread so I apologize if you addressed this but where did the wings, especially the twin engines, impact the building under scenario?? My best guess is a demolition charge from the inside of the building with some aircraft parts preplaced in some areas pre-explosion (perhaps during remodeling).
And so many witnesses said they saw a plane because ? 911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I didnt read the entire thread so I apologize if you addressed this but where did the wings, especially the twin engines, impact the building under scenario?? My best guess is a demolition charge from the inside of the building with some aircraft parts preplaced ....
Sorry, your "BEST GUESS????? OK......notwithstanding the tons of information ALREADY provided on just the first page of this thread......your "BEST GUESS" about the "pre-planting" of airplane parts??? Have you, personally, ever visited the Pentagon...or, even, the surrounding areas??? Do you "not" realize that DNA....BODIES.....PERSONAL EFFECTS>..and and course, BOTH the American Airlines N644AA, Boeing 757 being operated as "AA77" on that morning....the Digital Flight Data Recorder, and the Cockpit Voice Recorder, were BOTH recovered, at the crash site??? Do you know that the 'CVR" (Cockpit Recorder) was unusable, damaged beyond any use.....(FROM fire damage....BUT, of course, the FAA AIr Traffic control recordings are still intact)......but, the DFDR b[]was still readable???? NOT sure "where" your "information" comes from, but I would suggest, better vetting of your "sources".......in the future........IF these very, very, very basic facts are still being "obscured", by whatever "sources" that 'you' (or anyone else) 'thinks' they are reading, online??? Then......welllll.....just 'consider' the "source(s)".....people who are NOT in the aviation industry, simply seem to be unable to comprehend the reality......
edit on Tue 24 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CatHerder

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen "My best guess..."?
Well indeedy then! That convinces me! Can't get any more specific than a "best guess" from someone on the Internet!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Can't get any more specific than a "best guess" from someone on the Internet!
Yeah.....keeps getting "better and better", as every new year allows the same simmering crap to be introduced to yet another generation of kids who can use the Internet......yeah......how "wonderful".......WHEN, there are thousands of these things called "LIBRARIES" that exist......where one could actually go, and do some real research.......(I think many Public Libraries are easily accessible by Public Transportation.....at least, in most major cites, around the World......ya know?? the "Internet" is a GREAT way to FIND OUT how to access both those "LIBRARIES".......and the means of Public Transport (presuming one does not have a personal transportation vehicle to hand)............WOW!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird reply to post by stanguilles7

Just remember, this is just your opinion, one person's opinion. Maybe others think like you but doesnt make it the truth. Many people believe the TV footage was faked, so it's more about TV footage fakery than no planes, with TV fakery you can rule out any theory you want, until you get caught out by people like simonshack from september clues, who has done tireless research into TV footage fakery, and has presented the evidence well. Considering you have no scientific videos to back up your opinions, same goes for all the piad shills, then you are less likely to sway anyone with your opinions until you do make a video that can properly debunk september clues... Awaits a proper debunk video from proudbird and all 9/11 shills before listening to any more of their own 'opinions'. You see you try to present your opinions as fact, but they are just opinions.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird reply to post by trebor451

Can't get any more specific than a "best guess" from someone on the Internet!
Yeah.....keeps getting "better and better", as every new year allows the same simmering crap to be introduced to yet another generation of kids who can use the Internet......yeah......how "wonderful".......WHEN, there are thousands of these things called "LIBRARIES" that exist......where one could actually go, and do some real research.......(I think many Public Libraries are easily accessible by Public Transportation.....at least, in most major cites, around the World......ya know?? the "Internet" is a GREAT way to FIND OUT how to access both those "LIBRARIES".......and the means of Public Transport (presuming one does not have a personal transportation vehicle to hand)............WOW!!!
Is that where you got your opinions from proudbird, in the library?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I didnt read the entire thread so I apologize if you addressed this but where did the wings, especially the twin engines, impact the building under scenario?? My best guess is a demolition charge from the inside of the building with some aircraft parts preplaced ....
Sorry, your "BEST GUESS????? OK......notwithstanding the tons of information ALREADY provided on just the first page of this thread......your "BEST GUESS" about the "pre-planting" of airplane parts??? Have you, personally, ever visited the Pentagon...or, even, the surrounding areas??? Do you "not" realize that DNA....BODIES.....PERSONAL EFFECTS>..and and course, BOTH the American Airlines N644AA, Boeing 757 being operated as "AA77" on that morning....the Digital Flight Data Recorder, and the Cockpit Voice Recorder, were BOTH recovered, at the crash site??? Do you know that the 'CVR" (Cockpit Recorder) was unusable, damaged beyond any use.....(FROM fire damage....BUT, of course, the FAA AIr Traffic control recordings are still intact)......but, the DFDR b[]was still readable???? NOT sure "where" your "information" comes from, but I would suggest, better vetting of your "sources".......in the future........IF these very, very, very basic facts are still being "obscured", by whatever "sources" that 'you' (or anyone else) 'thinks' they are reading, online??? Then......welllll.....just 'consider' the "source(s)".....people who are NOT in the aviation industry, simply seem to be unable to comprehend the reality......
edit on Tue 24 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)
All that stuf from the pentagon is blatantly dubious and you know it!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird reply to post by LaBTop

this post about the then NEXCOM operated gas station on a hill SOUTH of the Pentagon, with it's security camera that had an unhindered view on it's west wall, that contained coverage of a 757 airliner slamming in the side of the Pentagon. The gas station's crew who had first reviewed that footage, later handed the tape over to the FBI on their own initiative. This is NOT the CITGO station, which is located WEST of the Pentagon, and surely not on a hill. And where the FBI came within minutes to confiscate their security camera tape. That footage probably had a too sharp view at the attack path, and showed irrevocably that AA 77 came from a NoC flight path, and that's why this footage was "disappeared".
I'm guessing that you've never personally visited the Pentagon? There is no "other" gas station to the South. And, your claims about the footage are mere speculation. If clear footage DID exist, it would have been shown to the public, by now.
I bet you've never been anywhere near the pentagon either! Actually there is some other footage in existence, there are reasons why it is not surfacing, but it's all about timing proudbird, when the time is right you will see it. Your boys did not cover every angle, and when a certain point in time comes along, close to a certain election, then you'll see... Timing is everything....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

I've been to the Pentagon, both before and after 9/11. I had friends on duty that day at the Pentagon who were front row witnesses to the carnage that day. It wasnt a bomb, it wasnt a missile. It was a Boeing 757, American Airlines Flight 77, that they watched slam into the Pentagon. One of my friends ended up at Bethesda for the injuries he suffered. The other two, spent that day, going in and out of the building helping find survivors and bodies, and contrary to the moronic claims of the "truth" movement, there was NO problems finding airliner debris.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There we have it folks, 'viperchap' had friends at the pentagon, so it must all be true. Did they see 'hoppers' sister there?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I truly could care less if you believe me or not Anok. Your posts over the time I have been on ATS have shown a distinct lack of connection to reality. Have a nice evening.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

I bet you've never been anywhere near the pentagon either!
WRONG!!! You lose. I lived in Arlington, Virgina, from 1998 until 2010. My house I lived in, on 11/9/2001 was less than FIVE miles from the Pentagon...and, of course, the shopping mall called "Pentagon City" is within easy walking distance, too. Try looking at "Google Maps".

Actually there is some other footage in existence, there are reasons why it is not surfacing....
Complete lie, as is usual on this topic....unless, of course, you can provide some proof of such an outrageous claim???

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In regards to the photo of the hole where the 757 entered the building: Would you not see at the very least damage to the brick facia around the hole where the wings and the tail section would have hit the building? Since the wings and tail section would have been sheered off at the edges of the pictured hole, would there not be a huge amount of aircraft material on the outside of the building, other than the relatively few pieces that are shown in other pictures?

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join