It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get drunk and be sober within 70 minutes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sounds to good to be true , imagine you go to a party and load yourself full liqueur.. chew on some Chinese branches for awhile ,step in your car and be pulled over and have some laughs with the cops ,and go on if nothing has happened... I would sign for that...!

For hardened drinkers, it sounds too good to be true: a natural substance that keeps them sober no matter how much they drink, neutralizes hangovers and eventually breaks the cycle of alcohol addiction.

Source: The Newscientist
Neuro Online
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
As long as the cops don't make you take a breathalyzer... I guess you'd be straight, it stops you from feeling intoxicated no matter how much is in the blood says the article... Yet you could still be full of booze.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Yeah and most of the time they smell you from a distance, so taking some peppermint afterward would be wise to, but you also can be cured from drinking by this medicine, so it has more positive effects though .

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The link comes up with an error!

Never the less if this is true you would still have alcohol in your system and your breath would smell.

Smelly breath is the give away to cops!

This could be useful for alcoholics though.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I only drink at home, they can nail to the wall for one or two beers now.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Sounds promising for alcoholics but you need to link a source. S&F

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

Thnx, edited

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
isnt getting drunk kind of a way to stop you drinking for the night
wouldnt a lot more people die from alcohol poisoning

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
As long as the cops don't make you take a breathalyzer... I guess you'd be straight, it stops you from feeling intoxicated no matter how much is in the blood says the article... Yet you could still be full of booze.

Red bull? What the heck would anyone wanna drink a buttload of booze for just to be sober?

Tho red bull does make it interesting

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Lysergic

Red bull? What the heck would anyone wanna drink a buttload of booze for just to be sober?

Tho red bull does make it interesting

Its not about drinking and sobering up right away, its for like "having a good tipsy level for 2-3 hours, then when it's time to go home, you chew on some Dihydromyricetin and it works to counteract the effects of alcohol in your brain so you don't get towed or get suspended!.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join