It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ebastogne

One landed on the moon, the other raised half a billion dollars for cancer research, good luck

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

Both are cheaters we know. Lance is and always will be self serving. Neil even more so but he is subtle and dangerous. We must take great care to expose him as the bad person he is with all of our efforts. Now that we have taken down Lance, Neil seems reachable. His memory shall dwell in pools of andry tears and piss, yes this is true.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It is time the public learns that the Apollo 1 fire was a theatrical event. The astronauts were never killed. They left to live hidden lives. Their deaths lead a false sternness to the whole Apollo Program. Everybody please be aware the Apollo 1 fire is PR stunt, yes it is!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Neil is bigger cheat because of the range of his sin. He cannot fly his make believe equipment through Hades:even if Satan copilot. Neil finally burns for his great lies. God will punish the other evil astronauts as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You look at chem trail and can see how sneaky they are. Why doesn't Obama and the others tell us the truth about this?

See how gullible US people are? The whole time Lance Armstrong cheating when it is so obvious he uses drugs to power his illusion. Same with US space lies. How much more obvious can it get get. Any child can look at those photos and cry them FAKE.

I think Neil lived in great agony, like Satan . He twisted in the fire of his lies his whole life.

Every Neil photo with a telltale line between smooth and rough where it is made composite.

Jet Propulsion Laboratory was a US army and military laboratory right from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Nice antics there. Wouldn't
if you could prove even the tiniest tiny bit of your fantasy.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The similarities are not coincidental. Sneaky smart people like Lance Armstrong bully and push everyone around. This is just like Neil Armstrong and NASA. They laugh in you face when you point out their obvious lie like it is ridiculous. And the only reason they can do this is because of television authority.

Television was the main key to the US space lies. The general population did not realize this. TV was the key.

We must rise up and scream at the top of our lungs, NO MORE TV ILLUSIONS AND LIES.

Television hurts us and was the vehicle to poison our minds with the lie of Neil Armstrong.

Now that he is dead, the truth will press forth from the empty husk that was his dumb ohio farm life.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You don't think Lance bully and push? You don't think Neil bully and push?

We are nobody's fools.

How dare Neil Armstrong tell us he went to the moon. HE should be so ashamed. HE poisoned the world with his lying.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
More undeniable evidence. Wow you are bashing history books left and right. What's your real name so I can recommend you for a nobel.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ever since 1940 Jet Propulsion Lab worked under Army Contract and so don't fool us. Army contract means military project. This is what Ranger was, not peaceful moon launches.

How dumb do they think we are? Who was Pickering at Caltech teaching?, The boy scouts? Heck no, he was teaching military personnel. This is JPL.

JPL designed army's first lunar probe.

I do not need to prove anything . Armstrong worked for the Army just like Pickering. These are all military people and it is obvious.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

JPL wasn't under military contract beginning in 1940? Better get your facts straight. Boy have you got a lot to learn.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Who were Pickering's students at Caltech ? Military! thank you very much. We are not stupid.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Think about this. Lockeed's Agena project manager was Harold Luskin. All of that NASA Agena work took place under the auspices of the Air Force satellite activities group in Sunnyvale California. Why do you think they were so focused on docking? Because all of this is about men climbing in and out of orbiting platforms among other things. This explains LOR. They wanted to design docking systems and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Who else thinks this is theater? I mean how dumb. Makes me mad.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
copy
edit on 28-10-2012 by ebastogne because: copy

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Here's a fun fact for you to check. Major General John B. Medaris was the Chief of Army Ordinance Missile Command in 1958. It was he who authorized JPL under Army contract to evaluate a new Jupiter based launch vehicle.

How's that for some juicy nonfantasy?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Think on my discoveries. NACA from beginning is part of the US military.

en.wikipedia.org...

Edgar M. Cortright moves from NACA meteorological satellites to lunar and planetary program chief.

This is just a dumb shuttle game. One NACA military program is given a NASA front. And NASA provides a cover for these scientist soldiers.

The whole thing is outrageous.

Cortright headed the commission that investigated the Apollo 13 theater.

These men should be jailed for life. Every one of them.

How is that for some fantasy?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh dear. Stop the press! Mail the scientist around the world!
This makes me so nostalgic. For the longest time we've had people posting their own flaved and biased fantasies as facts. I fondly remember some members no longer with us who failure after failure and childish temper tantrums after another either just gave up or were removed from the community. Now that all that is behind us and this hard evidence has surfaced we can look forward and start rewriting the history books. I almost asked exactly does this make apollo a fake instead of making it real. That would be bit too much thought.
Sometimes I wish I had a real sense of humor so I wouldn't have to resort to sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ebastogne

You look at chem trail and can see how sneaky they are. Why doesn't Obama and the others tell us the truth about this?

I'm sorry but you can't use a made up conspiracy theory as proof for another made up conspiracy theory, it's a massive logical fallacy and makes you lose any credibility you might have had. You spammed the crap out of this thread without posting one semblance of evidence. Please, take a step back, assemble your thoughts and try and present something

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This video isn't of a LEM prototype, even the video itself mentions it's a training simulator, why do you insist on posting obvious lies?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join