It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hankypanky

Of course both of these silly versions betray the lie of Apollo 12. It never was hit by lightning as the launch officers at Cape Kannedy themselves testified. Here is a recording of the Apollo 12 post launch press conference. Listen carefully as Stafford himself says he saw no lightning strike, nor did anyone else in the firing room.

We've been through this here before. Patrick. Remember:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the record, I want everyone to take a look at another piece of your handiwork:

www.economist.com...

Yep, that's right. The banned member "decisively" (AKA Dr. Tea, Totally Stoked Dude, Patrick1000, et al.) Has been spending his time vandalizing the obituary of Neil Armstrong. This is a very sick individual.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
One irrefutable piece of evidence is the accidental Apollo 14 SEQ Bay Pendulum.

Another irrefutable demonstration of the Moon landings is the Apollo 16 sample bag being tossed.

Both of these conclusively show it either happened on the Earth's moon, or on some other celestial body that has 1/6th the gravity of Earth.

Easy, they went to the Moon and faked the Moon landings in the studios there.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

"The one secret no one ever suspected is that I really did stage the moon landing. On Venus" - Richard Nixon

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Remember to use only 70's technology in your little experiment. Noone isn't arguing that some apollo stuff cannot be faked especially with the use of modern day equipment and technology everyone has access to.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

easy enough, not a prob.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnystone

Not a science guy, fim student, Academy of Arts College.

Patrick, how many times have I pointed out that your style gives you away in one sentence? How many sock puppets do you need? What's more, you know that linking to GLP will get your post removed. Idiot.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm curious as to what johnny said before earning one of the fastest bans i've ever seen. Am I correct in assuming it was along the lines of "You could easily fake the moon landings, I can't offer any proof, but it would be easy, trust me" ?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
I'm curious as to what johnny said before earning one of the fastest bans i've ever seen. Am I correct in assuming it was along the lines of "You could easily fake the moon landings, I can't offer any proof, but it would be easy, trust me" ?

It wasn't so much what he said in the post, but what he did. See DJW001's post above.
edit on 17-10-2012 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by jonnystone

Not a science guy, fim student, Academy of Arts College.

Patrick, how many times have I pointed out that your style gives you away in one sentence? How many sock puppets do you need? What's more, you know that linking to GLP will get your post removed. Idiot.

This is proof that certain members on here have access to I.P information.. you know the ones the pro CIA sceptics who spend their life on here defending the government.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Or it could just be proof that people can recognize a poster's unique writing style that seems to start coming from an account that was opened the same day the last person with that same writing style was banned? Occam's Razor is your friend.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

Anyone who can do that spends way too much time on here and needs to go outside and breath some fresh air! What features of the writing style stood out? I did a totally useless degree in English Studies.

edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: info

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
reply to post by captainpudding
Anyone who can do that spends way too much time on here and needs to go outside and breath some fresh air! What features of the writing style stood out? I did a totally useless degree in English Studies.

edit on 24-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: info

Uses same words. Talks to self. Spells the same way. Says the same things. Pick one of the above I suppose. I'd be a bit worried if persons didn't notice.

It really isn't relevant, but I am concerned this will be another giant moon thread if we keep filling it with sock puppets. >.<

Originally posted by r2d246

Show me one convincing item that couldn't easily be faked in a movie studio? Or couldn't have been done via a robot mission?

The hours upon hours of perfect voice over work

To quote Mister West ... The Apollo astronauts would have had to be the best voice over artists of all time. All time!.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

To quote Mister West ... The Apollo astronauts would have had to be the best voice over artists of all time. All time!.

We could also include the hours of uncut film/video in 1/6 gravity in a vacuum, the accidental pendulum demonstration the 800lbs+ of moon rock but there's no room for evidence in the moon hoax debate

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

Originally posted by Pinke

We could also include the hours of uncut film/video in 1/6 gravity in a vacuum, the accidental pendulum demonstration the 800lbs+ of moon rock but there's no room for evidence in the moon hoax debate

The moon rock - Created in a lab or from lunar meteorites.

All video demonstrations are grainy and barely viewable. Has to be ruled out as evidence.

The Dupont Kevlar thread could not be seen. Show me some high quality footage of these tests and we can rule kevlar thread out..

1/6th gravity simulation.

The astronauts all went to Mauna Kea in 1965 to 'train' which is where all the lunar backdrops can be identified.

moon landing simulation.

edit on 26-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info

edit on 26-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: added image

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

The moon rock - Created in a lab or from lunar meteorites.

How did they know the meteorites came from the Moon? What was there to compare them with? How exactly did the laboratory do this? Which laboratory? How many technicians were involved? Why have none of them ever said anything? If you want people to believe in this magic Moon Rock making laboratory, you'll have to find some evidence for it, otherwise it's just another Bigfoot story.

All video demonstrations are grainy and barely viewable. Has to be ruled out as evidence.

What do you find unviewable about these films? Note the extended "zero gravity" sequences is this one. The astronauts are in a small confined space. No wires are visible, and couldn't be used anyway:

In this one, please explain the behavior of the sample bag dangling from the astronaut's camera at about 7:00. Don't tell me it's too far away or grainy for the wires to show:

Here are some more for good measure:

The Dupont Kevlar thread could not be seen. Show me some high quality footage of these tests and we can rule kevlar thread out..

Ruled out. Not that anyone would believe in something they can't see in the first place.

1/6th gravity simulation.

Are you implying that the footage on the Moon was filmed sideways?

The astronauts all went to Mauna Kea in 1965 to 'train' ...

True.

...which is where all the lunar backdrops can be identified.

Wrong. Note the features indicated by the arrows. The slope of the tallest hill is completely wrong and the shoulder is completely different. This has been pointed out to you countless times, yet you refuse to acknowledge it.

moon landing simulation.

Actual Moon landing. Note that on the simulation, there is very little dust, and what dust there is billows and hangs in the air. In the actual footage, there is a great deal of dust that spreads out in a sheet that obscures the surface.

edit on 26-10-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.--DJW001

edit on 26-10-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Do you ever get bored of your job and get tempted to just reveal the hoax?

The astronauts did go into space but orbited the Earth. The footage you show proves the point, no high res footage exists which also shows the mountainous backdrop - only photographs exist, which makes no sense.

show me high res footage with the stunning mountainous backdrops

They knew lunar meteorites came from the moon because they compared them with samples returned from unmanned missions, these samples were the specks of dust given away to nations around the world.

edit on 26-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: Info added

edit on 26-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: Sloppy grammar

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yes because they did have a ton of HD cameras back in the 70's...
You know, time travel.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Not Hd high resolution check out the US first spacewalk in low earth orbit. Available in HIgh res 1965 I think

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join