It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ebastogne

Think on my discoveries. NACA from beginning is part of the US military.

en.wikipedia.org...

Edgar M. Cortright moves from NACA meteorological satellites to lunar and planetary program chief.

This is just a dumb shuttle game. One NACA military program is given a NASA front. And NASA provides a cover for these scientist soldiers.

The whole thing is outrageous.

Cortright headed the commission that investigated the Apollo 13 theater.

These men should be jailed for life. Every one of them.

How is that for some fantasy?

Careful, Patrick, you're losing your Belgian accent.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

Watch whole thing, it has ejection scene that is theater.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

NACA is military, you tell me different? NASA is NACA, no? You tell me different? Most young people in Europe know Apollo is made up.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

NACA is military, you tell me different? NASA is NACA, no? You tell me different? Most young people in Europe know Apollo is made up.

Most young people in Europe do heroin, too.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebastogne

I take it you have proof!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This is not true and is off the topic.

My saying is that in Europe it is common for us to speak about the moon landing as questionable generally and many of us that live or have lived in Europe grew up questioning the truth of it. not like in US where people are too gullible and get suckered by tv propaganda daily.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I already posted that. NACA was military. Google NACA for yourself then. All the first military satellites were launched under the auspices of NASA. This is not in question. Show me where one military satellite in the 1960s was not launched by NASA or allied institution such as JPL. You cannot, not a one.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is not true and is off the topic.

It is as true and on topic as your statement was.

My saying is that in Europe it is common for us to speak about the moon landing as questionable generally and many of us that live or have lived in Europe grew up questioning the truth of it. not like in US where people are too gullible and get suckered by tv propaganda daily.

This is also not true, and also off topic. This thread is about the claim that the full globe photographs of the Earth were taken in low Earth orbit by cutting a hole in a piece of black cardboard. You've got your twenty posts now, Patrick, why not start your own "Apollo was a cover-up for secret military experiments" thread? That is where you are trying to take this one, n'est- ce pas?
edit on 29-10-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I am from the UK and watched Apollo 11 when a was a young boy so I say your claim of what people from Europe think of Apollo is conspiracy cliche BS!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I already posted that. NACA was military. Google NACA for yourself then. All the first military satellites were launched under the auspices of NASA. This is not in question. Show me where one military satellite in the 1960s was not launched by NASA or allied institution such as JPL. You cannot, not a one.

CORONA spy satellie program.

Coronas were launched by a Thor-Agena rocket, which used a Thor first stage and an Agena booster (which served as the second stage of the rocket lifting the Corona into orbit).[31] With the implementation of the J-1 camera system in 1963, a Thorad rocket was used for the first stage, leading to large improvements in launch reliability.[28] Later launches were made using the Thrust Augmented Thor (TAT).[32] Maneuvering rockets were also added to the satellite beginning in 1963. These were different from the attitude stabilizing thrusters which had been incorporated from the beginning of the program. Corona orbited in very low orbits to enhance resolution of its camera system. But at perigee (the lowest point in the orbit), Corona endured drag from the Earth's atmosphere. In time, this could cause its orbit to decay and force the satellite to re-enter the atmosphere prematurely. The new maneuvering rockets were designed to boost Corona into a higher orbit, and lengthen the mission time even if low perigees were used.[33] For use during unexpected crises, the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) kept a Corona in "R-7" status, meaning ready for launch in seven days. By summer 1965 NRO was able to maintain Corona for launch within one day.[34]

Thor (rocket family)

Thor-Agena

You wanted just one military satellite not launched by NASA. I just gave you 145 of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I think that cannot be truly evidence for Apollo hoax. This is to lead us off track. This video is not real evidence for or against Apollo but is intended to confuse and direct the conversation toward the irrelevant.

The true story has to do with docking as I mentioned. They use LOR because they want men to go in and out of earth orbiting platforms. The Russians did too and so will the Chinese.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Thor-Agena is a military rocket. What planet do you live on? Since when is a Thor rocket a civilian design?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This is your opinion. Plenty orf European suckers no doubt. This is obvious. I just am saying it is much more common for us to doubt the landing on the moon than in USA.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Most young people in Europe do heroin, too.

Well, most young people in Europe (like me) believe in the Moon landing and most young people in Europe (like me) don't do heroin. So both where wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I believe you are correct in this. I would like to know more as to why you personally believe the moon landings to be a hoax. Your personal views and mine aside, I believe you are correct. It is more common to hear folks speak of the moon landings as having been faked in Europe than in the states. I have lived on both sides of the Atlantic. I never really thought much about it, but now that I look at them closely, the pictures are rather unconvincing. Please say more hoax fans. I am all ears.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HomeyDevincenzi

Mr. Homey, please study their behaviors, the astronauts. Do they act like men that walked on the moon? Do they speak like it? Begin with simple observation. These men have stolen our truth Mr. Homey. Study their lies and pass the word to your friends. Thank you for your open mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by eriktheawful

Thor-Agena is a military rocket. What planet do you live on? Since when is a Thor rocket a civilian design?

You asked the following in a previous post:

Show me where one military satellite in the 1960s was not launched by NASA or allied institution such as JPL. You cannot, not a one.

And I responded with an example of 145 satellites that were military, that were NOT launch by NASA like you asked.

Now you're acting like you didn't ask that, even though it is right there for ALL to read.

In other words: I just handed you your rear end, and now you're trying to back pedal because you realized you screwed up.

Try staying on topic instead, which the topic of this thread is: "Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969"

Only you won't because like most Moon Hoaxers, you don't have a leg to stand on. At all.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And what part of Armstrong ejecting seems fake to you? What reason do you have to believe this and do you have any proof to back up your claim?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Our first forray into the world of the Apollo hoax.

My little brother and I stayed up most of the night working on generating our own hoax splash. Neither of us have done this before. My brother is an undergrad astronomy and physics double major. He is a bright kid. We would love your feedback, especially positive but can of course handle the negative.

We believe we have hit on a novel approach to making an argument for the hoax. The Earth's atmosphere distorts the stellar images. This is irrespective of whether those images form on retinae or photographic plates(film or electronic). True star position and with it, the star's parallax, is therefore difficult to determine. This of course was the impetus to build and orbit the High Precision Parallax Collecting Satellite.

We propose that were there really a moon landing program, there would have been an earlier effort to design, fund, create and launch an Apollo allied instrument to take at least a few relevant photos. It was fear on the part of the hoax team that had they tried to fake star images, the forgeries would be identified given the difficulties so referenced. My little brother believes that as light from stars is reddened on passing through our atmosphere, this includes the sun's light, forged images would be spotable when subjected to appropriate analysis. Essentially a look for more blue. The hoax team could not have appropriately forged this as there would be real photos which would be taken in due course, or maybe even already taken, with which to compare.

We have more ideas but will start with this. Thanks to the others here for your inspiration. You have us both going strong now. We feel as though we are on to something fantastic as I am sure many do.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HomeyDevincenzi

First of all it's obvious that your brother to the wrong course of study if he even considers the missions were fake

Well to be honest if you take 2 pictures with the same make /model of camera they won't be 100% indentical colour wise and 2 different makes will certainly be different that's true for film and digital cameras.

So your theory really doesn't amount to much!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join