Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
Yes, you could say that. The false religion.

If you believe the official story it means you are with them.

You don't appear to have any questions, so I don't understand why you would use a conspiracy forum.

If you claim to believe the official story then you are either ignorant or a liar. Which one is it?

Love that bullsh1t statement assuming your right
as for 9/11 mate the 2 planes could and did bring the towers down what makes me say that, well working in the design/drawing office for a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK company when I first left school and 30+ years in construction more than half of that on a technical side and a lot of time testing building components sometimes to destruction but plenty of that on other threads!!!!!

They went to the Moon to much evidence to prove otherwise!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

" But at the end of the sting operation, agents were left holding a speck of lunar dust smaller than a grain of rice and a 74-year-old suspect who was terrified by armed officials.
The target, Joann Davis, a grandmother who says she was trying to raise money for her sick son, asserts the lunar material was rightfully hers, having been given to her space-engineer husband by Neil Armstrong in the 1970s."

"For years, NASA has gone after anyone selling lunar material gathered on the Apollo missions because it is considered government property, so cannot be sold for profit."

Everyone else profited from the Moon landings why not someone who was the rightful owner of a tiny speck..?

The reaction is over the top and poor publicity so why go after the poor old lady? Because these samples are fake and anyone analysing them with today's technology would be able to determine that.

What happens in these debates is we forget human behaviour, evidence can be placed and fabricated but humans generally find it harder to lie, especially decent honourable people like the astronauts who signed a deal with the devil.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

A good analogy is the recent paedo scandal in the UK, one day he was a charity superstar the next the UK's most prolific paedophile. No evidence existed in the public domain to the counter his public persona, but he was always a paedophile. If we view the United States as a courtroom, then 9/11 has proved that the court is corrupt.. All evidence becomes questionable, we have to go back through history re-examining events. Nobody would be paying much attention to the moon hoax if 9/11 hadn't happened. This event completely shattered trust in mainstream media and the official line. If the moon hoax hadn't have been carried off successfully then many false wars would not have happened and we would have few more brave men and women still alive today.

"Rigged courts, bribed judges, phony trials, extortion by lawyers, and over 2 million prisoners in the USA gulag"
www.globalresearch.ca...

You have lost control, people are fleeing mainstream media and what worries me is what the elites will do to regain control. Instead of allowing this natural progression of the human race you seek to stamp it out.

edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info
edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What happens in these debates is we forget human behaviour, evidence can be placed and fabricated but humans generally find it harder to lie, especially decent honourable people like the astronauts who signed a deal with the devil.

What happens with these debates is we start out at 'I spotted this anomaly' then run down the yellow brick road with the scare crow, Jarrah White, and David Percy and end up at 'Operation Dirty Trick' street.

Once we're down to the point of having to create a straw person by assuming that all of the people who disagree with you think the government is a perfect angel then we have nothing to talk about. Governments do bad things does not equal moon landing is fake.

It's not that nobody investigates the moon landing. Hundreds people have since 1970. It's that no one can actually provide evidence other than gaps of understand / testing. We always end up at this point. I will draw a flow chart of the reasoning:

'Clearly the radiation would have killed everyone' ---> 'that information doesn't count, it's from NASA' ----> 'well the Soviets could have been in on it' -----> 'Why haven't we done it again and governments are evil'

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
here is a flow chart.

9/11 inside job - Loss of faith in mainstream media - Events in history re-examined - Public rage at lies and corruption - liberation

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The Dupont Kevlar thread could not be seen. Show me some high quality footage of these tests and we can rule kevlar thread out..

I'm quite curious as to what kind of method they used to attach all those millions of grains of lunar regolith to those kevlar threads. I mean, you seem to have all the answers, or have you forgotten that EVERYTHING is shown at 1/6g in a vacuum and not just the astronauts and the rover? Just seems to me with all those threads on everything, they'd all be a tangled mess in seconds

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Faking the lunar dust alone in 1/6th gravity and vacuum would be quite the feat of film making. I'd say pretty much impossible untill cgi came along.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

The Dupont Kevlar thread could not be seen. Show me some high quality footage of these tests and we can rule kevlar thread out..

I'm quite curious as to what kind of method they used to attach all those millions of grains of lunar regolith to those kevlar threads. I mean, you seem to have all the answers, or have you forgotten that EVERYTHING is shown at 1/6g in a vacuum and not just the astronauts and the rover? Just seems to me with all those threads on everything, they'd all be a tangled mess in seconds

You are not going to like this response as it will cause you a problem. The 'regolith' is Flyash we buy tonnes of this stuff to fill in old mine shafts as a filler combined with concrete.

They had to later adjust the colour to add more orange material mix because when samples were obtained from the moon the fly ash did not match. This is why you see the colour of the 'lunar dust' change over the missions as more knowledge was gained. (I am not talking about the switch from black & white to colour)

The astronauts also had to have new information assimilated into their 'experience'

edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: info

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

You are not going to like this response as it will cause you a problem. The 'regolith' is Flyash we buy tonnes of this stuff to fill in old mine shafts as a filler combined with concrete.

You're the one with the problem: why doesn't it billow and hang in the air when it's disturbed?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There is no way to determine how real moon dust behaves because we do not have anything to compare it to. But fly ash behaves exactly like this

edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: link flyash

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is no way to determine how real moon dust behaves because we do not have anything to compare it to. But fly ash behaves exactly like this

Please post a video of fly ash being stirred up by wheels.

Edit to add: Never mind. I think this video makes it clear how ridiculous your statement was:

edit on 27-10-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Will do we tend to have it pre-mixed on site but can put some aside, what base thickness do you want to see tested?

edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: link flyash

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Except, as I have pointed out and the video we both posted proves, the Moon dust does not billow up in clouds and hang in the air. Why do you suppose that is?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Will do we tend to have it pre-mixed on site but can put some aside, what base thickness do you want to see tested?

A few inches should be enough.

Edit to add: Have a star for volunteering to perform an actual experiment.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
See above video,

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The video above does prove that the 'moon' dust effect can be replicated on earth so it is not useful as proof.

edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: info

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

A few inches should be enough.

Edit to add: Have a star for volunteering to perform an actual experiment.

What depth did they use in the studio?

.. I'm kidding sorry couldn't resist!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

www.nasa.gov...

Fly ash in this vacuum facility, with false backdrops to produce the loftier space.

"Solved Johnson Space Center’s Chamber A is a 16.8 m (55 ft) diameter x 27.4 m (90 ft) high, thermal-vacuum test facility and is famous for testing the Apollo spacecraft,"

Outside Dimensions: 19.8 m (65 ft) diameter x 36.6 m (120 ft) high
Working Dimensions: Inside LN2 shroud: 16.8 m (55 ft) diameter x 27.4 m (90 ft) high
Inside He shroud: 45ft. diameter x 80ft. high
edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: url correction

jra

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It's not big enough to fake an Apollo mission nor does it solve the 1/6th gravity issue.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

That chamber is not big enough, especially to drive around in as they did.

And as Jra mentioned, it still does not solve your 1/6 gravity. There is no "puff" of moon dust, so it is in a vacuum, and the dust falls at a rate that equates to 1/6 gravity.

Your videos of the ash do not show, nor do they simulate the lower gravity at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I honestly think no coincidence that the Armstrongs are both bad, Lance and Neil one. I hope Neil is embarrassed like Lance soon. We are nobody's fools and should not have to put up with cheating and lying. Bravo to the people that do such good work showing Lance and Neil to be hurting us. I say strong BRAVO! We all no you cannot attain the moon. Not even with EPO.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join