It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird picture I took at the cemetery. What is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You took a picture while it was there, then you should have taking a picture while it was gone...But you didn't.

If you had, there would be something to discuss, now i have nothing to say because it's just a picture.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I zoomed in SUPER close on whatever "it" is and "it" almost looks like a girl with brown hair PURE WHITE face like a skeletons face....somebody already said that though
and in a straight jacket with "it's" legs like on top of each other and pointed outwards....sorry for the long description and possible grammar mistakes. i will take a screenshot of it super zoomed in if you would like but I'm not promising HD

EDIT: don't know if this matters but when you zoom in SUPER CLOSE there is a white aura around "it"
edit on 10-1-2012 by ItsAConspiracy101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
at first you said it looked like they were laying down but in this picture it is crouching? I dont see how you would look at this pic and think laying down at all. What ever it is its a solid figure you can see the light striking its right hand side and possible shadow on its left hand ground.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It could be a old toom stone with lentil growing on it ...Hard to really say one way or another ...peace neet photo not enough data.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
at first you said it looked like they were laying down but in this picture it is crouching? I dont see how you would look at this pic and think laying down at all. What ever it is its a solid figure you can see the light striking its right hand side and possible shadow on its left hand ground.

As I got closer to the cemetery from the park. My first glance I saw something from a distance seemed like something laying down. When I got closer it does look as if "it" is sitting holding it's knees and either looking at me or looking up in the sky as another poster stated. I can see both, but the hood looking back at me is the one that stands out.

Especially from the feeling of "it" watching me when I was taking the picture.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Originally posted by Foxy1

As I got closer to the cemetery from the park. My first glance I saw something from a distance seemed like something laying down. When I got closer it does look as if "it" is sitting holding it's knees and either looking at me or looking up in the sky as another poster stated. I can see both, but the hood looking back at me is the one that stands out.

Especially from the feeling of "it" watching me when I was taking the picture.

Here you go again

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
When I go back tomorrow to take those pictures, the road is right by the headstone so that will be a perfect reference point to locate my exact position of "it"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It actually looks to me like a chimpanzee or small orangatan; note the long reddish-brown hair and long, hairy arms and torso. The shape of the face even suggest the image of an ape to me. That's probably why you lost sight of it when you turned around; those critters are pretty quick movers, plus the fact that they are tree climbers and I see several trees within a few feet of it. Just my humble opinion but I think it's either a chimp or orangatan, more likely the latter.
edit on 1/10/2012 by lightseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Looks like maybe a junkie who found himself a nice little spot for a sit down.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i dont wanna call you a liar.. but ive heard the "and suddenly it was gone" line far too many times.

like Mianeye said above.. If you had taken a second picture, we would have something worth talking about.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
i dont wanna call you a liar.. but ive heard the "and suddenly it was gone" line far too many times.

like Mianeye said above.. If you had taken a second picture, we would have something worth talking about.

I believe there is plenty to talk about, I will take more tomorrow then maybe you will have something "worth talking about"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Looks like maybe a junkie who found himself a nice little spot for a sit down.

No, there's a better spot for that on the other side of the fence (@ the park, there's a bathroom with a lock) where people of that nature handle their business.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

This is a child. You probably imagined it was 2 seconds, but it was 10. Enough time for a child to hide.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
When I zoomed in, of course the detail goes to poo, but it looks like the torso and head of an adult. As if they are standing in a hole in the ground. To me, it looks like they are wearing a hooded cloak, and as another poster mentioned, has their arms crossed in front of them.

A lot of this is just what my mind is creating from the poor detail, but that's what it looks like to me.

I don't see a child crouching, but I suppose it could be just that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
When I zoomed in, of course the detail goes to poo, but it looks like the torso and head of an adult. As if they are standing in a hole in the ground. To me, it looks like they are wearing a hooded cloak, and as another poster mentioned, has their arms crossed in front of them.

A lot of this is just what my mind is creating from the poor detail, but that's what it looks like to me.

I don't see a child crouching, but I suppose it could be just that.

It appears to me it is in a sitting/crouching position (either on their bottom with right outer leg exposed toward my picture) or sitting w/ knees held to chest looking at me with a hood. That's what it looks like to me.

I know it would look different to others that's why I posted it, to get an opinion from those interested and possibly coming to a conclusion on exactly what "it" is. Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Looks like a person to me and you keep calling them an "IT". This picture looks like someone croutching on the ground and when they saw you taking a pic of them you freaked them out and they ran away.
If some werido was taking my pic I would have run away pretty fast. I mean you both were there staring at eachother probaly like a bunch oif weridos and you freaked eachother out LMAO!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks to me like a homeless person, kid, or junkie just looking for a place to blaze one. Once they saw you take the pic, they probly got scared and ran. Perhaps they thought you were the cops!

Looks pretty weird tho... Masonic Cemetaries really aren't the best place to hang out and smoke weed... or so I'm told....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The top half or the head and shoulders of a broken off monument, a statue.
edit on 073131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

i zoomed in and it was someone watching you

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
Looks to me like a homeless person, kid, or junkie just looking for a place to blaze one. Once they saw you take the pic, they probly got scared and ran. Perhaps they thought you were the cops!

Looks pretty weird tho... Masonic Cemetaries really aren't the best place to hang out and smoke weed... or so I'm told....

You were told correct (at least at this one anyways) all the main roads/school's are named after 1/2 the people buried there. All the statues/monuments are clear on the opposite side in the older section towards the road. There are always groundsmen there. Motorcycle Cops hang out on the parking lot and radar speeders around the bend by the cemetery. If you get community service, one of your options is work the cemetery. Mason's have the citizens maintain their property for free, get you when you speed, empty your relatives wallets when you die. Making money all over the place, and right in front of your face.

Yeah, it really isn't the safest spot to do those activities. The bathroom @ the park I was at has a lock on it, is much more suitable for people like that's activities.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join