It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Talks Music Industry Under Illuminati Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In this podcast, Mark Devlin talks to David Icke about the music industry and the dark plot they employ. Icke talks about how rap music is an ideal vehicle for delivering the message to the masses because they focus on the wordplay and focus more on what a person is saying, versus typical pop music that is more how a singer’s voice sounds and the catchiness of the tune. He talks about his meeting with Afrika Bambaata and how Bambaata says that rap has lost its way from where it originated-which is all true if you listen to any 80’s hip hop song versus some of the stuff that’s around today (not all; just some, I am an avid fan of the genre). Icke says that the vulgar type of rap music today is something that is produced from the corporations. This could also tie into Icke’s prior discussions on how the Illuminati is trying to break down our empathy as a whole for one another. It reminds me of a documentary called “The Pyramid Code” where they discuss how the ancient Egyptians ran a matriarchy in which harmony and balance was in place in their culture and how in touch with the one consciousness their culture was. They understood the value and truth behind the connectedness with one another and the environment.

Icke then talks about some of the titles and one-eye images you see in the artwork. Of course Jay-Z is glossed over with his albums “Blueprint,” and the book “Decoded.” He is covered in slightly more depth later on in the podcast. The mainstream music is funded by the Illuminati, and they use it to control. He likens it to a fashion show where they display what the new sound, or fashion will be and the masses eventually follow-no matter how silly it may seem. This is why the radio stations drill the same songs over and over; to make a profit from the Illuminati funding. There’s discussion of people who think they’re being original and individual, yet they dress and listen to a particular theme like everyone else in that group of “individuals.” The system decides what’s “in” and then all of the sheep-le will police the other people to reinforce this. And all of this happens in fashion and music and plays out all the way down to elementary school aged children.

There is talk of Lady Gaga being a product pushed off of a conveyer belt and her Illuminati themes in her videos and albums.

The point is that the subconscious mind absorbs EVERYTHING while the conscious mind is only aware of a small fraction of information it is processing. Most of our thoughts and perceptions get absorbed by the subconscious and filter through and the conscious mind doesn’t realize that its tastes and preferences are being manipulated. These subliminal messages and symbols get soaked up by the person whether they know it or not and they communicate a message to the listener (a dark, sinister message if one is to believe this Illuminati manipulation). We are indoctrinated to believe that all communication is through hearing, talking and words. The subconscious can also be spoken to and this is done by symbols and the energy they convey. Example: a person’s vocal chords vibrate when they are “talking”, the listener’s ear takes the vibrations and decodes them through to the conscious mind and the listener translates them into actual words in which they can understand the information being presented. The subconscious performs this exact same task, but with symbols and images, and we are unaware of the translation and information in which they are conveying that is being used to influence us, because our brains have been strategically manipulated to separate these two things. The influence eventually works its way up to the conscious mind and plays itself out with the person’s actions. This all goes back to this left brain/right brain separation theory where the Illuminati understands how to keep our human potential suppressed by strengthening our left brains through education, memorization, etc. and suppressing our right brains which would be in the arts and more abstract world. The Egyptians didn’t have this separation, they strengthened both left and right brains to fully experience their human potential. Icke talks about somebody (he can’t recall the name) who went on record as being there when Jay-Z was propositioned (sold his soul to the devil-so to speak) to become this stooge that is being used to send out this message in exchange for the lifestyle he now has. If anybody knows who this is, please comment, I’d like to watch this youtube interview with him/her.

They move on to trauma based mind control that uses young children (ages 5 or 6) and subjects them to significant trauma so they learn to dissociate. Dissocation is when the mind breaks information into little chambers like a honeycomb in order to hide these little fragments of trauma to prevent the conscious mind from experiencing this pain. They take these self contained fragments, called “alters” and use a “front alter” which sets the personality that interfaces with the normal world. Meanwhile, they figure out a way to hypnotically trigger these locked away, terrible experiences to the conscious mind and then this “alter” experience gets pushed back into the back of the mind again while pulling the “forward alter” back up so that the person never realizes they are being “exercised” over time to spend more and more time with this subconscious control taking over for longer and longer periods while the conscious mind isn’t aware its going on. The Mickey Mouse club is an experiment in doing this, as is evident with the rise to fame of many of its past members (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, etc.). The artists aren’t making their own choices, they are being their alias when performing, hence all of the different names and identities (Beyonce=Sasha Fierce, Jay-Z=Hova, Eminem=Slim Shady=Marshall Mathers, Nicki Minaj=Roman Polanski, and it goes on). Britney Spears’ programming had broken down, akin to a virus in the computer when she had her breakdown and shaved her head. There is an interview with her on youtube where you can see her personality get possessed for a moment before restoring (** I tried to look this video up on youtube, they’ve taken it down due to some kind of copyright violation or something **). Spears got reprogrammed after her head shaving incident and she has become successful again. Another interview with Mark Zuckerberg tries to ask him about internet privacy and he can’t physically respond to it and continuously avoids the questions (by talking about wearing his hoody of all things). Icke says you can see it in his eyes that he is being programmed.

edit on 10-1-2012 by illuminatiwatcher007 because: Trying to embed video

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sounds entertaining, but unfortunately you vid is not working or the link.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
David Icke also said he is Jesus and that the leaders of the world are Reptilian Aliens.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I also didn't fit all of the info in my original post, here's the rest of the podcast review:

They talk about the music industry’s process of auto tuning as being a way of the system to get us to respect machines by listening to these robotic voices and preferring them over the actual human voice. You can hear it through examples of the Black Eyed Peas and other electronic voices. They talk about the system’s desire to push us into becoming cyborgs and how Will.i.am dresses up as this image of a cyborg. This might be tied to the transhumanism movement, where people seek to become part robot and eventually we will have to augment ourselves in order to become relevant and competitive in today’s workplace. Eventually humans will be an inferior race. Another example would be to microchip humans and children at birth, and they know they can’t just jump into doing that so they’re currently getting us used to animals getting chipped. Then there will also be a push for the electric bracelet that has all of our bank information on it, and then on to electric tattoos. Once those wristbands are sold to us by the culture as being a nuisance and bulky, they’ll push us into the inevitable microchip. The music industry will plant all of these themes into our subconscious and it will play out in our conscious world.

And here is the Zuckerberg video- Icke talks about how he goes on and on while avoiding the actual privacy issue (after choking up and acting weird for a minute).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I like David even though he is essentially crackers in the head. He makes a lot of sense once you get past his fantasy talk. I guess he ran out of subject matter and needed to touch on a new subject.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Icke does sound a bit "off" unless you really take in the message and see what it's all about. The whole reptilian thing is a lot to take, and I'm not saying I'm sold on it, but he's just trying to make some sense out of senseless world. A lot of what he talks about stems from ancient belief systems that have been systematically filtered out over time. People seem to respect and wonder about the ancient Egyptians and Icke simply relays some of the same information they belived in.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
David Icke is a great speaker and has a way of explaining whats going on in the world that is better than anyone else Ive come across.
The vid titled "essential knowledge for OWS protest" was mindblowing and I asked everyone I knew to check it out.

Unfortunately he will never be mainstream or taken seriously by most people due to him not denying he was Jesus ( I havent actually seen anything where he claims he is, just seen the footage of him skirting the question) and also the reptilian stuff.

Whether you think hes a nutter or not you cant deny he has some important stuff to say.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I enjoyed this vid. I sat and really listened to what he was saying because I grew up with hip hop in the golden age....late 80's -early 90's and when this "get money" rap hit the scene I viewed it as the beginning of the end. And unfortunately that was the case. And the results of the corporate agenda driven hip hop dont lie. When Gangsta rap and material rap began hitting the scene, Public enemy was at the height of its message. And yet people were gradually turned away from that sense of pride and righteous indignation in order to completely shift their priorities. And it worked. No better way to destroy something than from the inside.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Vigilant Citizen has been saying this for a long time too!

Icke I think throws out that reptile stuff too allow them to discredit him instead of just off him...

A lot of the rest of what he speaks about illuminati, Elite, Rituals and such rings spooky true.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Commercial music is garbage and its been this way a long time now. If its not telling you to cap'a nigga, sell crack, only care about your own town and not give a fk, then its telling you to kiss a girl, sleep with who you want, spend all your money and don't give a fk about it in the morning.

Its dulling society, tptb don't need to put sht in our water or spray is with chemicals from planes when our youth listen to this garbage, this is all they need- A bit of bling, a good beat, some idiot rapping, glorifying a life of crime and how much money they make out of it & then BOOM - they have a youth culture dedicated by self 'pride' aspiring to be a gangsta and an attitude of nothings enough.

I tell you what put the icing on the cake for me on this issue- My 5 year old niece dancing and singing, grinding her hips to Rhiana come here rude boy. I dont care if people say she dont know the context i dnt give a fk this is wrong.

Its sexualizing our children, it dumbs down our society through our youth been bombarded it on the radio. Its impossible to avoid unless you look local for talent, we get the odd music artist in the international spot light such as Adele, Jessy J, Jason Morris, etc who are sending out good messages to society, but the major players such as Rhiana, Katie Perry, Lady Gaga, they're all just dulling our youth.

Heres a little verse from one of my faveriote rappers AKALA:

If a Chinese rapper were to say "die chink, die..." Everybody would be like... "what is wrong with this guy?" But some of us have become so accustomed, To just behave disgusting, We think it's just our behaviour, and it ain't worth discussing, Or worse yet; that it's cultural expression, But who owns Beretta? And who owns Smith And Wesson?
Who owns the car you're driving that you thinks defining who you are,
Running from yourself you find there's no hiding...
So, boast about your Prada and your Christian Dior,
Still security will follow you when you're in the store,
You could boast about your platinum chains,
And your diamond rings,
Whilst kids in Sierra Leone keep on losing limbs...
Act like you've got no brain,
And you ain't got no shame,
And say "so what, I'm getting dough" but you're pawns in the game,
They're laughing at the little coons, Who really think they're goons, Real goons don't wear platinum chains, they wear ties and suits, They don't live in the States and sell flake, They invade with guns and tanks, and take your whole State, mate, So pardon me if I don't find it funny, You boast about it, but do you even know what is money? See it's hard to act dumb when you have read a couple hundred books, But still in anybody's hood so tell me who is shook? When you have been to Brazil and stood in Ferrella Streets, Next to kids holding hand grenades and M-16's... When you come back to London it ain't serious, The ghetto's in our head; we are delirious! If you lived there in the real slum without food or running water, Where police drive by and kill sons and daughters, You would give your right arm for the chance to go to school, Instead, what do we do? The killer, the trigger, to play the fool, And I ain't saying school is the answer; educate yourself, See it's not the money you make - you are the wealth,

AKALA - SBTV - F64

The talents out there, you just need to look

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Anyone know what the symbol is on Z(S)uckerberg(man)'s hoodie?

edit I found it...spooky
paraspiracy.com...
edit on 10-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatiwatcher007

Thanks for posting, I was quite eager to listen after your well written description but the looped music playing in the background as they speak is hugely distracting and irritating! Maybe it's just me?

I'll try and persevere....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've found the podcast in mp3 format online and downloaded it; there is no music on that version for what it's worth

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This website does a good job on summing up the music industry and what there fully about.

theindustryexposed.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is real. The entertainment industry is simply another branch of the system, along with politics, banking, etc...

There is some stuff about the music industry specifically at evilindustry.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
David Icke also said he is Jesus and that the leaders of the world are Reptilian Aliens.

Second line.

David Icke did not say he is Jesus. Get your facts straight before posting. He said we are *all* children of God.

He did say the leaders of the world are reptilian aliens.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I don't think the "Reptilian" aspect is extraterrestrial, it comes from the demonic aka extradimensional.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macdon

Originally posted by boncho

Second line.

David Icke did not say he is Jesus. Get your facts straight before posting. He said we are *all* children of God.

He did say the leaders of the world are reptilian aliens.

It really seemed as though he was implying he was.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Good lookin out with the links, I found one with Bambaataa on that evilindustry.com one-
www.evilindustry.com... conspiracy-in-hip-hop/

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatiwatcher007

thanks for that link. I know he is controversial but Professor Griff is another great one for breaking down the sinister symbolism that has infiltrated hip hop and popular culture.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join